Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There that's better you bleeping enabling complicit ugly bleeping frumpty dumpling. 😘
IMG_20240117_195050_411~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Didn’t Michelle post about telling all once the big court case was over?
All I remember was her saying in middle of a huge court case, I may be wrong, can't remember her saying will tell all afterwards, just that can't say anything at that point.

Reactions: 23
I don't understand why Kieran has to jump hoops? Obviously the social worker lied about Kieran, made friends with KP, worked for KP, kept KH away from the kids by making up allegations to please KP, she ended up being fired. They know the whole case was compromised! They should be bending over to help KH my God the whole system, Police, Social Services are all corrupt! Why does that low life have any power?
He still has to go to court and there are many hearings. There is a first hearing, there are intermediate hearings ( initial contact may be granted) review hearings ( to see how contact is going) , Dispute hearings, Fact-finding hearings ( where a judge decides if Domestic violence accusations are true etc), more review hearings and.....a Final residency hearing.

Each one of these can have months in between. If one party doesn't turn up or disputes anything at one stage or doesn't comply it will take longer.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
All I remember was her saying in middle of a huge court case, I may be wrong, can't remember her saying will tell all afterwards, just that can't say anything at that point.
I agree. It was def not worded like she's going to have a big old gossip afterwards. I think people had been messaging her asking questions and she stated she could not talk about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Animals Disappeared too God knows where ( they are probably better off tbh) Kids who’s Safety and welfare is daily jeopardy and God knows what they are seeing and hearing
And what is Beige Frumpy Dumpling doing She has A Freckle pen 🖊

View attachment 2724754
Looks like something I would have done when I was about 6 years old to try and get the day off school.
“Look at me. I’ve got a rash!”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just shows how little she cares about them. I could never in my life do that.
I find it difficult to even leave pets with family for 2 weeks whilst on holiday so mainly have uk breaks so can bring them with us

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.