Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was a guy who did work for her and she said 'which DOG do ya want?'
I'd choose Tank too. Would I want HER, hell NO!! 🤭🤭🤣🤣

IMG_2240.jpeg

I saw a comment on the DM the other day in response to this photo.
The comment was …

‘I thought these types of dogs were banned in England and Wales now?’

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I wonder if the electrician she gave the dog to was the one who fixed the hot tub. She hadn't paid the debt so gave him tank
Paid him in Canine Quids.
I wonder what the exchange rate is? Two Chi's or one GSD per £1000 owed?
---
Kipper when she takes her wig and makeup off ...

View attachment 2724573
Nosferatu will have the right hump being compared to that ugly old baggage!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@DC16 thank you for your update, I can't help feel a little disheartened though and that the push for the Go Fund me means something hasn't quite gone to plan or more hoops - Sorry if I am wrong.

I do know that legals are costly and court is timely, just seems it's never ending for poor KH and he's been through so much 💔

This post is from a good place, just expressing my thoughts.
I don't understand why Kieran has to jump hoops? Obviously the social worker lied about Kieran, made friends with KP, worked for KP, kept KH away from the kids by making up allegations to please KP, she ended up being fired. They know the whole case was compromised! They should be bending over to help KH my God the whole system, Police, Social Services are all corrupt! Why does that low life have any power?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I don't understand why Kieran has to jump hoops? Obviously the social worker lied about Kieran, made friends with KP, worked for KP, kept KH away from the kids by making up allegations to please KP, she ended up being fired. They know the whole case was compromised! They should be bending over to help KH my God the whole system, Police, Social Services are all corrupt! Why does that low life have any power?
Its all very unfair and one-sided. You'd think after the massive duck-ups at WSSS they'd be bending over backwards to put right the horrendous damage their Dodgy SW has done to J&B, but no, onwards it grinds seemingly having achieved NOTHING since DL's activities were revealed.

Someone said to me once that mothers have a huge advantage over fathers in these disputes irrespective of whether they are a decent bloke versus an utter POS like skanky is - I refused to believe it and yet this debaclé has proven my beliefs completely WRONG, indeed its hard to fathom exactly WHY those children are still being held in it's grim custody after such a long time when it proves on a daily basis precisely what a shite "parent" it is - when its actually even around of course :mad:🤬
---
View attachment 2724551

I saw a comment on the DM the other day in response to this photo.
The comment was …

‘I thought these types of dogs were banned in England and Wales now?’
It looks like Chloe has got Tiny Eye going on as well!!
That bloke behind them has got a right ol' set of Turkey Teef but I guess he was too OLD for the decrepit cougar

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Didn’t Michelle post about telling all once the big court case was over?
She did on her insta stories before Christmas.. she gets lots of questions I think, so she said she'd spill once it was all over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So if it is this JJ guy he's just been diagnosed with T1 diabetes and raising awareness etc 🤔 don't think she like him stealing spotlight on important issues she knows nothing about - his focus has to be on her solely I can't see her enjoying sharing his friendships with his fellow mafs ladies
A
My mum likes him he's not my usual type 🤣
And my parents actually get on well with his mum and dad, which is a first.

Reactions: 6
Dogs were there just before she went Liverpool because she was spraying them with that air gun when they kept barking maybe she gave a couple to the baliffs , Gardner, dustmen , carol singers who’s guess 🤷

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Animals Disappeared too God knows where ( they are probably better off tbh) Kids who’s Safety and welfare is daily jeopardy and God knows what they are seeing and hearing
And what is Beige Frumpy Dumpling doing She has A Freckle pen 🖊

IMG_4287.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Animals Disappeared too God knows where ( they are probably better off tbh) Kids who’s Safety and welfare is daily jeopardy and God knows what they are seeing and hearing
And what is Beige Frumpy Dumpling doing She has A Freckle pen 🖊

View attachment 2724754
A few late nights over the weekend on the delete button for sister skank and saving the gravy train by the looks of those suitcases under her eyes, another bleep that ignores the obvious in her quest for influencer status and the gravy train coin. 😎

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
While her Niece & Nephew are being abused and are at serious risk, Edna is busy painting fecking fake freckles on. 😡. What is the world coming too. 👿

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.