Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange neither mum or auntie have liked Princess latest post last week ! All gone a bit quiet on the family front ??? Princess gets 45k likes on this post ! Way more than KP gets 😂
Have to say that I am a bit disappointed with P and PA here as to my eyes that pic of P has been obviously filtered. P is a naturally beautiful girl and doesn't need filtering. PLT should be showing her as real.

Reactions: 24
Just wanting to check I've got our court system figured out correctly.
1. Mother has access to her kids restricted to supervised access.
2. Mother doesn't return kids to Father.
3. Mother makes accusations against father.
4. Police and SS are informed
6 All accusations against fathers are proved to be untrue
7 Kids are left with a known Cocaine user, know for Parential alienation, and wanting her kids to be feral, with no structure in their lives, even keeping one child from education for over a year.
8 the father has to sit back and watch all of this happen, caused by a woman who has admitted to having to attention weekly therapy sessions.while it also came to light that a corupt SW, DL was sacked for unprofessional behavior and reporting lies in favour of the mother.
9 Father is out 10's of 1000's pounds in legal fees to try to get his children back and into a normal save loving home.
Yes our legal system makes absolute sense and protects vulnerable children...not.
When this is all over Kieran rightfully needs to sell his story on his fight for his kids, hopefully what payment he gets covers his extremely high legal costs. Including taking out a restraining order on Katie Price.
Then Kieran and Michelle can start to rebuild their blended family again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
We've been looking at social media rules and the dangers at school, there's the rules on youtube
View attachment 2725237
Yeah I'd set up an account for my daughter just to make videos. I don't let her out then as public but she just liked making one of her cooking or voicing over her playing computer games like some YouTubers she likes. I tried to change it to her date of birth once, as I'd set it up with my details initially and it said as you are under 13 (she's 10) your channel will be deleted. When I tried to resave my details as over 18 it asks you to verify your age with a credit card or form of id. I assume Bunny is just putting a fake age on there when she sets all these accounts up. I don't know how else they police it. I mean there are famous child YouTubers like Ryan's toy review who's parents presumably run his account but we know B is just left to have free reign and post, and no doubt watch, whatever she wants. I guess all people can do is keep reporting

Reactions: 22
Has CF had a recent breast augmentation, scars look fresh.
Seriously , if it was me I would not be showing off my scars like that, not classy.
Screenshot_20240131-000401_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just fast forwarding to say hello 👋. I have been distracted by Lauryn (the hoe) Goodman. Just wanted to say that even Kyle Walker would turn KP down! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve said it before on here but family abuse goes back and covers decades. Where I live a recent case covers at least 50 years. Apparently the family was always picked on for years even a red top that could and should have helped the kids got silenced as a few quid and drugs kept the kids quiet.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
FD's back to bothering other people's houses. I know what else would be good for the soul, doing the right thing for neglected kids!

View attachment 2723850 View attachment 2723851
Nosey fucker, if I caught her taking pics of my house I’d throw a bucket of water over her. Edna the door stalker!
---
Just a thought- if KP married JJ would she become Kat(ie) Slater??
Doof doof doof doof doof
She’s been doof doofed more times than Eastenders! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't she buy Princess a puppy because she couldn't have one at home as Emily is allergic to dogs, then gave it to a camera man?
Edited to add
The trouble is, skanky migh have passed her own appalling attitude towards animals, onto her children. I hope we will never see another generation of people who mistreat animals

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm not at all convinced that Crawl is off the scene, I reckon he's simply lying low for some reason. It seems to me the bust up in the club was because some girl had taken the reports of the latest split at face value and messaged Cole who reported it to Skank who then blew her top at the pretty young thing for making a pass at 'her' man.

Mind you, JJ would be a suitable replacement as he seems meek and biddable and has those comic luminous teef Skank goes for. (note my avatar!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not at all convinced that Crawl is off the scene, I reckon he's simply lying low for some reason. It seems to me the bust up in the club was because some girl had taken the reports of the latest split at face value and messaged Cole who reported it to Skank who then blew her top at the pretty young thing for making a pass at 'her' man.

Mind you, JJ would be a suitable replacement as he seems meek and biddable and has those comic luminous teef Skank goes for. (note my avatar!)
Agreed - she hasn’t had her usual public meltdown yet and she would make a big deal of removing his mugshot tattoo off her arm. Both him and Rymi are suspiciously quiet…something is afoot. I don’t believe he’s fully gone at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Now I have the theme song in my head. 🎶 If only I could fly. If only I could fly. Then I, a proper bird could be. In sky i‘d float quite free. While all my friends go by 🎶

I can’t remember why I just went into the kitchen (it turned out to be for cake) but I can remember the music from kiddies TV in the mid-80s.

on topic - Kipper stinks.
I thought it resembles Orville - same lips, same strange colour AND a safety pin too!!
1706683757909.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Animals Disappeared too God knows where ( they are probably better off tbh) Kids who’s Safety and welfare is daily jeopardy and God knows what they are seeing and hearing
And what is Beige Frumpy Dumpling doing She has A Freckle pen 🖊

View attachment 2724754
Wow! such innovation from Edna! We used to do that 40 years ago using a tiny artists brish and fake tan!!
Incidentally, those look like blackheads Edna :ROFLMAO:
---
Has CF had a recent breast augmentation, scars look fresh.
Seriously , if it was me I would not be showing off my scars like that, not classy.
View attachment 2725615
Not one of this sort are "classy" at all - skank is just the worst of the batch
---
1706685884050.png
Check out Suzanna Hoffs (The Bangles) aged 65 and compare to the skank!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Her attitude towards animals just sickens me, they are just as disposable to her as one of her vapes. My pets are my life, I'm still struggling from the loss of one of my dog's and yet Skanky has no love for her's whatsoever. I just hope that they all have good loving homes. Once the lab starts having seasons I'm sure she'll get rid of her, we know she's not a responsible owner so she won't be getting her spayed, the thought of her using her for breeding chills my blood.

I'm sure any new bloke Skanky is associated with is purely orchestrated for their publicity, I can't believe there's anyone who'd be interested in her now, she looks horrific and is only going to get worse.

We know you read on here Sophie, so instead of just lurking why don't you tell us why you're doing nothing to help J&B who are very clearly and publicly suffering in KP's care.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Nosey fucker, if I caught her taking pics of my house I’d throw a bucket of water over her. Edna the door stalker!
---

She’s been doof doofed more times than Eastenders! 😉
😂😂😂 doof Doofed I knew exactly what you meant that phrase should be in the dictionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.