Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if SB has gone quiet because he’s found God? 😂

That’s what you get for going with the devil!

IMG_2689.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
WHO has the dog? I wouldn't be surprised if that poor dog has died & this is a better option for her or her 'source' SFP, instead of the truth. We all know what a bunch of liar's they are. I really hope the dog has gone to a better home, where it will be loved & cared for, but where's the proof?
I’ve said it before, those gates are constantly open, if she does let the dogs out of that house it’s guaranteed some of them will end up on that road. There’s probably a lot more dead than we’re aware of

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Where is Tank then????? Come on - surely someone knows or perhaps the useless RSPCA could ask the skank what she did with him and his current whereabouts??
You Sun journos lurking - can you manage to find out where Tank is????
---

Three weeks?? They must be married by now then!

Perhaps its the appearance of this Next Loser that has brought about the distancing of skank from Clan Grifter? Over the past few weeks there have been less and less instances of that bunch of oiks popping-up as Edna chooses lampshades and AFP festers in her motorhome on the drive leaving the kids to suffer at the crappy Shack - maybe they are fed-up with the thing's sordid activities chasing Eggs about like the Ho that it is??
Didn't someone say that tank was given to an electrician

Reactions: 21
I suspected it was JJ after the GS premiere…

This adds up to it being 3 weeks ago.

View attachment 2723651

Then a few days later after unfollowing KP he follows Jess 🤔

View attachment 2723653

I think that poster who said they’ve been dating for 3 weeks is telling the truth, no wonder she seems to of left SB alone.
---
I think KP will eat him alive. I can’t see it lasting.
JJ took a lot of stick for going with Ella who was trans so I don’t think he’s arsed about going with the skank.
Yes this is what I said yesterday , JJ also following same mgmt company Jess is setting up and KP is promoting (olive something ) and some other accounts all look connected between them ! Suspect this is KP way of communicating thinking she is being covert ! I would imagine it’s more of a flirty thing for him , he’s surely not interesting the long term aspect , but it will just boost his followers and his fashion business for a bit whilst there is some media attention
JJ appears close to some of the other guys from the show as in they go out a lot together and weekends away, KP wouldn’t allow that !

Reactions: 22
Didn't someone say that tank was given to an electrician
Yes, but what proof do we have of this? RSPCA need to do a visit & ask for the details of where the dog has 'supposedly' be placed. I have a strange feeling the dog is NOT with anyone else. She know's what uproar there would be if it was announced the dog was dead. All seems fishy.
Sorry DC - just saw your post. I hope you are right. At least if this is the case, that lovely Tank, stand a good chance of having a long & better life. ❤
1706601691875.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Yes, but what proof do we have of this? RSPCA need to do a visit & ask for the details of where the dog has 'supposedly' be placed. I have a strange feeling the dog is NOT with anyone else. She know's what uproar there would be if it was announced the dog was dead. All seems fishy.
Sorry DC - just saw your post. I hope you are right. At least if this is the case, that lovely Tank, stand a good chance of having a long & better life. ❤View attachment 2723817
She needs to be banned for sure

Reactions: 27
I’ve got my list ready of her criteria for a Nu Egg if it’s confirmed this JJ dude is indeed her new man. He’s already failed the ‘No Job’ section, now he’s failed the ‘close to his family’ one…

View attachment 2723065

This chap ain't ticking her boxes, he won’t last long if it’s him

Looks like AFP got her wish
JJ and Laura called the paps on themselves so that potential stories about them being together would get out and keep them in the limelight. He’s been seeing Katie for about 3 weeks. I know who he is.
THREE WEEKS 🤣🤣 But ... he is the first person she has been interested in 'since carl' ... you know the one who dumped her FOUR WEEKS ago ... she really waited for this speshul one didn't she 🤣🤣 The only one of all the shags in last month that will publically admit to her ... but ... he first want her for fame ... 🤣🤣🤣
---
I’ve got my list ready of her criteria for a Nu Egg if it’s confirmed this JJ dude is indeed her new man. He’s already failed the ‘No Job’ section, now he’s failed the ‘close to his family’ one…

View attachment 2723065

This chap ain't ticking her boxes, he won’t last long if it’s him ❌😁
Oh, the type one will see him collapsing and rushed to hospital multiple times with her saving his life as part of Kippers rinse and repeat sob stories ... I dont think anyone will pay for the exclusives though, not anymore, it will be on instasham and occasionally in the sidebar of shame ...
---
In Spanish, John Joe is Juanjo, pronounced Wanko!
I vote Wanko as his tattle name

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
---

Oh, the type one will see him collapsing and rushed to hospital multiple times with her savibg his life as part of Kippers rinse and repeat sob stories ... I dont think anyone will pay for the exclusives though, nor anymore, it will be on instasham and occasionally in the sidebar of shame ...
---

they’ve all gone very quiet on instasham

Reactions: 18
Sounds like this is the new agency (olove) trying to get publicity for the people signed on its books to me. If they are signed to the new agency then anything in the press is good for then in their eyes. All fake and smoke and mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
FD's back to bothering other people's houses. I know what else would be good for the soul, doing the right thing for neglected kids!

Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 08.32.00.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 08.32.08.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Got so behind so did some lurking, going to recharge my Pom batteries for a bit Love from Pom ❤❤❤🥰💖🤗❤😘 xxxx.

Resizer_16580625016031.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Log onto Tattle every day and hope that today’s the day there’s going to be 10+ pages to catch up on, which means that some great news has broken… but no, everything tootles on with nothing happening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
These comments are from the trial of an airhead influenza who was jailed for murder, they seem very pertinent and could easily refer to Kipper and her disregard for anyone but herself:
Judge Timothy Spencer KC told Mahek: “Your tawdry fame as an influencer has made you utterly self obsessed with... no apparent awareness of the impact you have on others, oblivious to the damage you do.”

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Log onto Tattle every day and hope that today’s the day there’s going to be 10+ pages to catch up on, which means that some great news has broken… but no, everything tootles on with nothing happening
I'm sure it is happening behind the scenes. DC16 has asked that people donate twice recently, it must be getting towards a final hearing where, hopefully Kieran gets the kids back. It would be insane if it didn't at least go back to 50/50.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
---

Oh, the type one will see him collapsing and rushed to hospital multiple times with her saving his life as part of Kippers rinse and repeat sob stories ... I dont think anyone will pay for the exclusives though, not anymore, it will be on instasham and occasionally in the sidebar of shame ...
---

Definitely put her imaginary paramedic training in to gear not forgetting posing for backgrid along the way

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure it is happening behind the scenes. DC16 has asked that people donate twice recently, it must be getting towards a final hearing where, hopefully Kieran gets the kids back. It would be insane if it didn't at least go back to 50/50.
Yes, she kept it very quiet about the driving charges in November, so she can disappear under the radar when she need's to. I'm sure there is plenty going on. Maybe more to happen on Bailiff front. More police & authority visits/interviews. Court regarding the children (if she turns up). Probably loads of letters from unpaid debts/solicitors/bankruptcy etc. Financial forensic investigation/interviews (if she turns up or let's them in). As she's not co-operating regarding bankruptcy, I don't believe she has legal representation, but is she still just sitting back doing nothing? Think it's gone well passed her brother & fatso accountant Andrews's brief, to sort out the financial bankruptcy mess. Her life is utter chaos. Yet she seem's more interested in the challenge of finding a new bed mate, & pampering herself, than anything else. Bet those poor kid's went through it when she got home.:cry:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
There‘s no chance then, she deffo won’t stand for that 😁 and let’s face it Mum will not like her. It ain’t happening long term, once she’s introduced to Mum it will quickly fizzle out.😁
Indeed. Skanky met SB's family once didn't she? That was more than enough for Daddy Woods :LOL:
---
Yes, either on this thread or end of last.
Ah probably in lieu of payment - she pays for stuff with dogs these days,, the Canine Quid.
Thank God Tank is out of that shithole finally - shame nobody listened to us about Blade before it was too late though :mad:
---
FD's back to bothering other people's houses. I know what else would be good for the soul, doing the right thing for neglected kids!

View attachment 2723850 View attachment 2723851
Bet the neighbours are delighted to have Enda taking photos of their houses to plaster on her media for the delight of her braindead followers, however they'll be even more thrilled when Big Sister deigns to turn up to show-off the Next The One #3698 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Won't that be nice????
---
He annoyed me so much on mafs, zero personality, he’s a very meek & shallow man 🤢
Perfect as skank's Noo Doormat then, plus she can imprint her own vileness onto the sad twit seeing as he is devoid of any personality worth having.

I bet she thinks ALL the exes are insanely jealous of him too, I mean imagine how great this head feels waking up in the morning to find that gorgon next to him! The price of fame (or infamy) runs high dunnit? :ROFLMAO:
---
Has she worn that fizzog pan-face-stick all week? :unsure:
Possibly skank has twigged than stage make-up is better than the muck she usually has slapped across her ugly fizzog - you really can get a huge depth from a slavering of Pan-Stick as opposed to ordinary foundation. Yes it is more like Polyfilla :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.