Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this is what I said yesterday , JJ also following same mgmt company Jess is setting up and KP is promoting (olive something ) and some other accounts all look connected between them ! Suspect this is KP way of communicating thinking she is being covert ! I would imagine it’s more of a flirty thing for him , he’s surely not interesting the long term aspect , but it will just boost his followers and his fashion business for a bit whilst there is some media attention
JJ appears close to some of the other guys from the show as in they go out a lot together and weekends away, KP wouldn’t allow that !
Sounds like shes in her stalking phase

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Honestly, I don’t believe there’s a new egg, I think it’s all smoke and mirrors with another media bleep, and some amateur tip offs to the red tops to promote this new “venture” which will also piss Sinky off in the process. People of her ilk will do anything to stay “relevant” on social media. Sad bastards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Just a thought- if KP married JJ would she become Kat(ie) Slater??
Doof doof doof doof doof

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Another scum article,

I think she just wants him for his nips....!!
1706611975396.png

He's a Type 1 diabetic apparently so he'll have to be careful with his diet - and we know how well Skanky cooks....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Most likely but wouldn't give a tit like everyone else. Also this is for publicity I am sure of it. Not a real relationship.
It’s a Clickbait Showmance and I don’t think Edna is the Media source it’s Jess more than likely, Saddos

Reactions: 40
I suspected it was JJ after the GS premiere…

This adds up to it being 3 weeks ago.

View attachment 2723651

Then a few days later after unfollowing KP he follows Jess 🤔

View attachment 2723653

I think that poster who said they’ve been dating for 3 weeks is telling the truth, no wonder she seems to of left SB alone.
---
I think KP will eat him alive. I can’t see it lasting.
JJ took a lot of stick for going with Ella who was trans so I don’t think he’s arsed about going with the skank.
3 weeks? Best way to confirm this relationship? Can someone check Companies House, any new joint business venture been launched yet? KPJJ Inc or PriceyJJ International perhaps?? 🙄🤭
---
These comments are from the trial of an airhead influenza who was jailed for murder, they seem very pertinent and could easily refer to Kipper and her disregard for anyone but herself:
Judge Timothy Spencer KC told Mahek: “Your tawdry fame as an influencer has made you utterly self obsessed with... no apparent awareness of the impact you have on others, oblivious to the damage you do.”
Do we really think she's oblivious to the damage her actions cause?
Honestly I don't.
I think she knows EXACTLY what she's doing when her actions cause harm.
She's that dead inside, it just doesn't affect her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It’s a Clickbait Showmance and I don’t think Edna is the Media source it’s Jess more than likely, Saddos
Yes they are all connected via channel 4 e4 because MAFS is prob their biggest show , and Jess worked on MM…. Already see on the Olive talent agency page that apparently launches this week (!) couple of other zleb MAFS people , each will follow anything of they think it will increase theirs likes ! Easy pickings for someone associated with KP as they will be using her notoriety to try and attract desperate influencers 😂 such a sad shallow existence …. Think someone already said , these talent agencies are just ways to get money paid to individuals a little less transparently and to try and get as many tax benefits as possible…..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I used to know someone like that, after every divorce she hooked up with another bloke straight away and married him as soon as she could! Eventually when husband #5 turned out to be a psycho who tried to murder her and ended up in jail she finally saw the light!
---

Well at least he should be happy to step in and marry her soon then, he already has form in that department and she is always desperate to get married to every guy she dates! In some ways I hope she does as then hopefully KH will finally get left in peace!
At least she is past having any more children, so that is a bonus.

Reactions: 27
I hope whenever she has grandchildren, the parents have the good sense to keep them away from her clutches and out of the spotlight
I just don’t understand people wanting to be sssociated with her after all the headlines re let’s, kids, driving offences etc. not to mention the clear use of alcohol and drugs. I wouldn’t be seen dead associating with someone like her

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.