Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't be surprised if AFP had a hand in that too. Apparently she made pervy Paul get rid of that lovely bulldog they had :mad:
Yep Mr PP loved that dog. AFP didn't want him to keep it any more & said he had to get rid of it. He should have dumped that old, spiteful Harridan, instead of the dog. A very weak, under the thumb man.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Does anybody remember when she was in mediation with KH about the kids she was late rude couldnt remember J&B birthdays and was on the phone to KB shes never had any respect for anybody or anything shes a spiteful nasty bully
Yep, she tried to shame him by making a snide comment about him being a stripper. She showed contempt for the two people administrating and had no respect for the process. It was all designed to make the process about her instead of the kids and to try and embarass Kieran. Total sociopath!

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Imagine an electrician coming to your house and you just give them your dog?! It’s bleeping wild behaviour, especially when she keeps acquiring more!
And to think I only gave the spark my old fridge freezer and some wine glasses when he did my kitchen. Never thought of offering him the cat….

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Yep Mr PP loved that dog. AFP didn't want him to keep it any more & said he had to get rid of it. He should have dumped that old, spiteful Harridan, instead of the dog. A very weak, under the thumb man.
If my partner told me to get rid of my pet (I have cats), I'd be getting rid of THEM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
It’s all gone a bit quiet ….. but on the upside Kyle Walker / Lauryn Goodman thread is crazy again 😂 seriously the similarities between her and KP are uncanny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Did she get jealous? She must have agreed he could get it in the first place!

They are a weird lot. PFP was up for rape, KP blames the victim. AFP stands by PFP and turns up to court looking like she's gone to see Nelson Mandela being released when he got off! SFP has her husband spreading disgusting rumours about KH, when her sister has been accused of CS. abuse.
They all get very nasty with anyone or anything that threatens the status quo of the Clan.....even a dog!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Did she get jealous? She must have agreed he could get it in the first place!

They are a weird lot. PFP was up for rape, KP blames the victim. AFP stands by PFP and turns up to court looking like she's gone to see Nelson Mandela being released when he got off! SFP has her husband spreading disgusting rumours about KH, when her sister has been accused of CS. abuse.
They all get very nasty with anyone or anything that threatens the status quo of the Clan.....even a dog!

It's crazy carry on. Clearly the whole family is toxic

Reactions: 27
So the only dog she has is the female black lab?
Its another blessing in disguise because when she comes into season,we know what happens next.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I just don’t understand people wanting to be sssociated with her after all the headlines re let’s, kids, driving offences etc. not to mention the clear use of alcohol and drugs. I wouldn’t be seen dead associating with someone like her
because some people will do or say anything if they think it will bring them fame and money

Reactions: 19
Someone asked earlier regarding IG stats for SB, thought I’d pull up KFP’s too. Both losing followers but looks like KFP is constantly purchasing to prop up the numbers.

IMG_0826.jpeg

IMG_0825.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine an electrician coming to your house and you just give them your dog?! It’s bleeping wild behaviour, especially when she keeps acquiring more!
If I was a guy who did work for her and she said 'which DOG do ya want?'
I'd choose Tank too. Would I want HER, hell NO!! 🤭🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
I remember watching that JJ on married at first sight and his intro video made him out to be some self assured, big shot business man but as his character unfolded on the show, he seemed very dull and basic!
Show him some big titties and inflated lips and he's happy! (unless they've got a dick too - he wasn't totally sure about that!) Well, that may be Kipper's downfall in this relationship - we all know she's got a dick as she does like telling people to suck it!
Hmmm .... 'made him out to be some self assured, big shot business man but as his character unfolded ... he seemed very dull and basic' ... now who does that remind you of ......

1706628403667.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I mean the pooch is better off to be honest, but she did the same with Precious the little Frenchie, she ended up with someone from the MM production team so it's run of the mill for kipper! 😥

• Sad
I mean the pooch is better off to be honest, but she did the same with Precious the little Frenchie, she ended up with someone from the MM production team so it's run of the mill for kipper! 😥
Just shows how little she cares about them. I could never in my life do that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.