Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No true information on this - check out the wiki - Princess's puppy Rolo died by being trapped in an armchair after being given some CBD oil or something - sure some other tattlers will correct me - there were some concerns that this may have been a cover story as H has been known to be violent (not his fault obvs)
One of our members who knew her says this didn’t happen. Don’t want to name them, they can reply if they wish, but they posted this a while ago, I believe it was an accident, but Skank didn’t care to take him to the vet …

4F8441BC-A8D9-49DD-BFF2-8AF32439974D.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I’ve got my list ready of her criteria for a Nu Egg if it’s confirmed this JJ dude is indeed her new man. He’s already failed the ‘No Job’ section, now he’s failed the ‘close to his family’ one…

View attachment 2723065

This chap ain't ticking her boxes, he won’t last long if it’s him ❌😁
There's a photo of him with his mum on his Insta and the caption is 'unconditional'. Madam would not stand for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Donated to the go fund me for the 1st time today, not much, but if it helps just a little bit to get those two back to Kieran then it was worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
There's a photo of him with his mum on his Insta and the caption is 'unconditional'. Madam would not stand for that!
There‘s no chance then, she deffo won’t stand for that 😁 and let’s face it Mum will not like her. It ain’t happening long term, once she’s introduced to Mum it will quickly fizzle out.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
JJ and Laura called the paps on themselves so that potential stories about them being together would get out and keep them in the limelight. He’s been seeing Katie for about 3 weeks. I know who he is.
Only saw the posts on Laura insta of her annd JJ out together and they were just her own posts and pics not pap shots …. He doesn’t even follow KP , although Ella from MAFS does !

Reactions: 10
so it seems that JJ’s clothing co is not viable, with only a few grand profit but X 10 that owed to creditors. Methinks his family has money, definately not him, mummy or daddy ain’t gonna bankroll him to wine & dine the skank , well I’d hope not. I know he likes them plastic but not degradable level plastic. Publicity stunt if at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
so the sun says Katie is interested in another man they report it is the first man she as been interested in since her split with Carl for god sake they only split 4 weeks ago they make it sound like she as been single for ages(who after a 3 year relationship would want to get into another one after only 4 weeks)
---
his mum is prob same age as Katie

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just donated a li’le bit to the Ks GFM not a lot as I don’t work but every little bit helps xxxx♥♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 52
You ate talking about a bloke who got married TWICE to strangers on a TV show because he wants to be a zlebrity ... as close to the plughole as she is ... kipper is a leg up as well as a leg over to this twerp
another guy that will do anything to get fame but he should take note from Carl HITCHING YOUR WAGON TO KATIE WILL NOT BRING YOU FAME ONLY SHAME

• Haha
Reactions: 32
so the sun says Katie is interested in another man they report it is the first man she as been interested in since her split with Carl for god sake they only split 4 weeks ago they make it sound like she as been single for ages(who after a 3 year relationship would want to get into another one after only 4 weeks)
Remember skanks maths isn't good,, she can count the number of men she's slept with on one hand. So 4 weeks actually means 1day after sink boy left she was already love bombing and meeting him for a quick doink in some hotel somewhere. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
I really hope Chloe has seen the story about Skank and her pets…

7F93DA57-DB79-4F88-ACF4-1B43F411F25A.jpeg

I was watching a Live of hers on Sunday, she was very hungover, I was hoping she would spill something about the club night, sadly she didn’t 🤦🏽‍♀️ Whatever we think of her, we know she loves her dogs, and we saw she wasn’t happy when Skank shouted at one of them, and this was her reaction below when she saw one of those animal cruelty adverts. I know the one, it’s the bear in a cage, it is upsetting, and it really upset her, it’s clear she loves animals. I don’t believe she’ll stay friends with Skank if the truth was printed about her cruelty to pets or someone close to her points it out to her.

Her reaction….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve no idea who this MAFS person is, and I’ve never seen MAFS, I don’t watch any of these type of shows, so I just ran a search on him. He has a proper job, runs a fashion brand and other business interests, he immediately fails her criteria of ‘no job’, as he has to be at her beck and call pretty much 24/7, drive her around, look after the kids and run her errands. Fails Madam’s other demands as well, being in a fashion business he’ll be around young models, she won’t allow that. There’s a chance he’ll get with her for a month, but he’ll run when she demands he pays her full attention. Nah we can bin him, this won’t work for Madam.
His ex is a Victoria’s Secret model too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
His ex is a Victoria’s Secret model too
He’s really failing her list, I will add ‘especially not a very hot Ex‘ to that line 😂 Do we know if he has friends and hobbies, cos he‘s not allowed them either 😁….

C30AEADC-9C1C-4493-B6C5-91327C0F9567.jpeg

• Haha
She used to pull in figures of up to 115,000 likes for her IG photos, now it's in the 100s. She's dead in the water. Hardly anyone is supporting her now. Will she even admit that to herself? I don't see any ways out for her now, she's fucked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s made the same & much worse accusations against Kieran. Will she pay for this, of course not? She’d literally get away with murder, it seems.
I think the difference is that these guys sued Lawrence Fox and their representation did it on a no win no fee basis.

Reactions: 14
He’s really failing her list, I will add ‘especially not a very hot Ex‘ to that line 😂 Do we know if he has friends and hobbies, cos he‘s not allowed them either 😁….

View attachment 2723242
He lived in LA until just before MAFS apparently, so if he’s got friends there that he visits, then that won’t wash either because she won’t be able to go with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the difference is that these guys sued Lawrence Fox and their representation did it on a no win no fee basis.
Two of them were also part of a large, well funded charitable organisation. They probably had legal advice paid for already, or funds to do it. For most individuals it will be more risky and not necessarily possible.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone got social blade, swear carl had 229k followers he's on 222k now so lost a few thousand. Do you think he's reported all KPs burner accounts 🤣🤣
And how does KP afford to buy all these bot followers...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.