Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ate talking about a bloke who got married TWICE to strangers on a TV show because he wants to be a zlebrity ... as close to the plughole as she is ... kipper is a leg up as well as a leg over to this twerp
I doubt he'd manage it for long, maybe with a peg on his nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is so caring, he’s donating his nipples for me. We’re going to Turkey together for surgery. I’ll get his nipples and he’s going to get my leftover earlobes grafted in their place. Then I’ll be able to listen to his heartbeat all day and night.
Hilarious ❤❤🙀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably say she caught it from JJ
Of course.. shes had everything under the sun according to her.. except She's not.. the only injuries or stitches or illnesses she has ever had are of her own doing.... multiple elective reconstruction.. infections.. ( beautifying )if that's a word surgeries...!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hates men but can’t be without one.
Not one iota of girl power in her deformed body.
Imagine being so insecure that you need a man,any man on your arm to validate how sexy and ultra desirable you are.
Even worse imagine being an animal killer,tit mother,disgusting human being.
I think you need to sort the latter out Kipper love before you go egg hunting!!
I used to know someone like that, after every divorce she hooked up with another bloke straight away and married him as soon as she could! Eventually when husband #5 turned out to be a psycho who tried to murder her and ended up in jail she finally saw the light!
---
You ate talking about a bloke who got married TWICE to strangers on a TV show because he wants to be a zlebrity ... as close to the plughole as she is ... kipper is a leg up as well as a leg over to this twerp
Well at least he should be happy to step in and marry her soon then, he already has form in that department and she is always desperate to get married to every guy she dates! In some ways I hope she does as then hopefully KH will finally get left in peace!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Thanks for your votes for my thread suggestion.😘 As a special thank you i'll be doing an episode of,,,#ASKSTAN on Wednesday 31st at 8:00 pm were i'll be answering all your questions on model railways everything from 0, 00, N gauge and track layout and scenery building. Thank you once again. ❤
What, no 009?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Question for Tattle as they know much more than I do - is it true that Harvey allegedly killed one of her animals? Or have I dreamed that up? Because I'm sure I remember hearing that somewhere.

Reactions: 11
When you say they don’t mean JJ and Laura ? And he’s with Katie ? Does that mean you know he is ? Sorry confused 🫤!
JJ and Laura called the paps on themselves so that potential stories about them being together would get out and keep them in the limelight. He’s been seeing Katie for about 3 weeks. I know who he is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I don't know much about this John Joe fella, I don't watch that show but.....he seems to be close to his mum and he's got type 1 diabetes. Surely he's not going to want a clingy, needy woman, old enough to be another mum? ....and surely he won't want to hang around with someone who uses booze to knock herself out and ❄ to get herself up. He'd notice pretty soon that she's a wreck who doesn't take care of herself and she'd drag him down too.
I’ve got my list ready of her criteria for a Nu Egg if it’s confirmed this JJ dude is indeed her new man. He’s already failed the ‘No Job’ section, now he’s failed the ‘close to his family’ one…

894C76C3-E3F1-4712-AE2A-F014F4BA0347.jpeg

This chap ain't ticking her boxes, he won’t last long if it’s him ❌😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Question for Tattle as they know much more than I do - is it true that Harvey allegedly killed one of her animals? Or have I dreamed that up? Because I'm sure I remember reading it somewhere.
No true information on this - check out the wiki - Princess's puppy Rolo died by being trapped in an armchair after being given some CBD oil or something - sure some other tattlers will correct me - there were some concerns that this may have been a cover story as H has been known to be violent (not his fault obvs)

Reactions: 22
Thanks for your votes for my thread suggestion.😘 As a special thank you i'll be doing an episode of,,,#ASKSTAN on Wednesday 31st at 8:00 pm were i'll be answering all your questions on model railways everything from 0, 00, N gauge and track layout and scenery building. Thank you once again. ❤
Oooo, to help keep it on topic maybe
@pombear could put KFP face and frontage onto this? 🤔😂❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

You know they don’t actually get married though right ?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.