Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got social blade, swear carl had 229k followers he's on 222k now so lost a few thousand. Do you think he's reported all KPs burner accounts 🤣🤣
And how does KP afford to buy all these bot followers...
How much does it cost to buy followers? Once you purchased them how long do you keep them for?

Reactions: 13
When I mentioned keeping it on tattle, I meant as in not contacting people's workplaces. Complaining to various authorities, As far as I'm aware, people are completely free to do that.
Tattle rules for all threads whoever the thread is about are keep it on here. The worst threads on tattle ignore every rule (and must drive the mods insane!).

If people want to complain elsewhere, as I understand it, don't bring it back here. This shouldn't stop folk pursuing the normal legal etc avenues for reporting the horrors we are seeing these children suffer. Just don't come back here and share what you are doing elsewhere is how I understand the tncs, but I may be wrong.
---
Has anyone got social blade, swear carl had 229k followers he's on 222k now so lost a few thousand. Do you think he's reported all KPs burner accounts 🤣🤣
And how does KP afford to buy all these bot followers...
They cost pennies. Worthless and cheap. Like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just thinking if skank and this JJ have been seeing each other on the quiet for a weeks wonder if skanks trying to force his hand to go public releasing the story through Edna"the source" before he does a runner or she meets his family and they step in and stop it. 🤣

Reactions: 34
How much does it cost to buy followers? Once you purchased them how long do you keep them for?
Cheap ones just 'like' a grid post, more expensive ones comment on your posts etc
They don't seem to last long as people like Mrs hinch buy around 1000-3000 a day to stay even as she loses so many genuine and bot followers, just though it'd be interesting if KP does as she must lose followers and definitely must have bot followers to be at 2.6 mil.
And Carl seems to have given up on the instagrammer life at the mo, as he must have stopped with the bot buying for him to lose that many

Reactions: 21
There's a photo of him with his mum on his Insta and the caption is 'unconditional'. Madam would not stand for that!
He needs to set that post to be accompanied by Pete ya Cnut singing ‘unconditional’ about Harvey! Go for it JJ, it’dalmost be like giving us thumbs up. Then sell your story… 🙏🏼
---
There‘s no chance then, she deffo won’t stand for that 😁 and let’s face it Mum will not like her. It ain’t happening long term, once she’s introduced to Mum it will quickly fizzle out.😁
Hopefully his Mum is. tattler and will bring her pot of tea to the thread to share with us 🙏🏼

• Haha
I really hope Chloe has seen the story about Skank and her pets…

View attachment 2723205

I was watching a Live of hers on Sunday, she was very hungover, I was hoping she would spill something about the club night, sadly she didn’t 🤦🏽‍♀️ Whatever we think of her, we know she loves her dogs, and we saw she wasn’t happy when Skank shouted at one of them, and this was her reaction below when she saw one of those animal cruelty adverts. I know the one, it’s the bear in a cage, it is upsetting, and it really upset her, it’s clear she loves animals. I don’t believe she’ll stay friends with Skank if the truth was printed about her cruelty to pets or someone close to her points it out to her.

Her reaction….

View attachment 2723230
Chloe adores Animals, Her and her Mum are very involved with a Animal Rescue/ swan sanctuary
So that’s not going to bode well, and the fact she didn’t stay at her house tells all.

His ex is a Victoria’s Secret model too
Shocked he could actually Pull that Calibre because he’s nothing to look at, His Eyes 👀 are like piss holes in the snow
He lived in LA until just before MAFS apparently, so if he’s got friends there that he visits, then that won’t wash either because she won’t be able to go with him!
JJ’s Mother Sonya is a Business executive based in USA I think she’s retired, Drives a Bentley in America so she’s got some dough 💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Last night at the final aftershow party ....looks wasted ..wearing the outfit she wore out with chloe by looks of it

So she's got a new bloke who she will flaunt ASAP...sod those young kids welfare etc in her possession ..she needs some publicity and guaranteed jolly away with the latest to prove they are in love 🤮🤮
Oh dear - that scarring around her mouth and nose 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
My mum likes him he's not my usual type 🤣
Biggest penis ever ect ( which could be true in both contexts ). Let’s be real ..she would need a man who has one the width of a fire extinguisher to feel anything I’m sure
---
I don't know much about this John Joe fella, I don't watch that show but.....he seems to be close to his mum and he's got type 1 diabetes. Surely he's not going to want a clingy, needy woman, old enough to be another mum? ....and surely he won't want to hang around with someone who uses booze to knock herself out and ❄ to get herself up. He'd notice pretty soon that she's a wreck who doesn't take care of herself and she'd drag him down too.
But she manages Harvey’s illness so well. A daily carrot cake and his T1 will clear up in no time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So if it is this JJ guy he's just been diagnosed with T1 diabetes and raising awareness etc 🤔 don't think she like him stealing spotlight on important issues she knows nothing about - his focus has to be on her solely I can't see her enjoying sharing his friendships with his fellow mafs ladies
" He took me to a really expensive restaurant and insisted he pay for everything. We locked eyes over the candle-lit table and I knew I'd finally met The One. I talked at him for hours about diabetes as my eldest son Harvey is diabetic, has autism and Prada-Willi syndrome. It was interesting to learn about needle-guaging and the benefits of sound nutrition and the importance of regular excersise. Maybe he'll get to meet Harvey and then we will ......"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it’s telling that JJ slater follows KP’s mug Jess.. why would he? Possibly have met each other by now.
Someone on here said KP & JJ been seeing each other 3 weeks now - when was that event she went to where she was talking to him? Think it was a GS event but Jeyda was there too.

Reactions: 20
Has she worn that fizzog pan-face-stick all week? :unsure:
She really is a gross minger trying to look like a sex kitten and failing ffs is she that bleeping deluded
---
There's a photo of him with his mum on his Insta and the caption is 'unconditional'. Madam would not stand for that!
The skanky witch just cant be without a man normally shes got a couple lined up ready to parade about and do all her giddy gushing lol she must be pissed off theres no men throwning themselves at her all her baggage and dramas not to mention how they get treated and slagged off once they split im wondering if SB is still waiting in the wings im shocked shes not slagged him off yet
---
I bet she thinks he fancies her……🤣🤣🤣
The stupid witch is beyond desperate 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
May have been mentioned before, but on the Elizabeth Tierney/Kris Boyson thread, a poster says a it’s a friend of a friend situation how she knows but apparently Kris was very open with friends about his motives for dating KP. He had several failed attempts at becoming an ‘influencer’ and openly said he was only dating KP for exposure and to promote his fitness brand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I suspected it was JJ after the GS premiere…

This adds up to it being 3 weeks ago.

IMG_2686.jpeg

Then a few days later after unfollowing KP he follows Jess 🤔

IMG_2687.jpeg

I think that poster who said they’ve been dating for 3 weeks is telling the truth, no wonder she seems to of left SB alone.
---
I think KP will eat him alive. I can’t see it lasting.
JJ took a lot of stick for going with Ella who was trans so I don’t think he’s arsed about going with the skank.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She's got common ground, they're virtually the same person! It's like when she met Cole, they were sooooo alike ( until they weren't!)

View attachment 2722930
I hope she does as good a job at promoting diabetes awareness as its done for Mentawl 'Elf Ishoos......................
---
Question for Tattle as they know much more than I do - is it true that Harvey allegedly killed one of her animals? Or have I dreamed that up? Because I'm sure I remember hearing that somewhere.
Possibly. All we can say for certain is that H was there when puppy Rolo was mysteriously "crushed in a recliner chair"........................ Draw your own conclusions
---
There‘s no chance then, she deffo won’t stand for that 😁 and let’s face it Mum will not like her. It ain’t happening long term, once she’s introduced to Mum it will quickly fizzle out.😁
I'd go bleeping ballistic if my sons got entangled with that thing!!!
But then they are'nt desperate enough to think shagging that vile speimen is the route to Fame
---
His ex is a Victoria’s Secret model too
Jeez............................... and look what he's ended up with! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Fab news as far as I'm concerned
1 tank has left that hell hole
2 the sun re run all the pet horror stories to keep it fresh in the publics mind

Just a few more to be removed soon 🤞
WHO has the dog? I wouldn't be surprised if that poor dog has died & this is a better option for her or her 'source' SFP, instead of the truth. We all know what a bunch of liar's they are. I really hope the dog has gone to a better home, where it will be loved & cared for, but where's the proof?

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Where is Tank then????? Come on - surely someone knows or perhaps the useless RSPCA could ask the skank what she did with him and his current whereabouts??
You Sun journos lurking - can you manage to find out where Tank is????
---
I think it’s telling that JJ slater follows KP’s mug Jess.. why would he? Possibly have met each other by now.
Someone on here said KP & JJ been seeing each other 3 weeks now - when was that event she went to where she was talking to him? Think it was a GS event but Jeyda was there too.
Three weeks?? They must be married by now then!

Perhaps its the appearance of this Next Loser that has brought about the distancing of skank from Clan Grifter? Over the past few weeks there have been less and less instances of that bunch of oiks popping-up as Edna chooses lampshades and AFP festers in her motorhome on the drive leaving the kids to suffer at the crappy Shack - maybe they are fed-up with the thing's sordid activities chasing Eggs about like the Ho that it is??

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I suspected it was JJ after the GS premiere…

This adds up to it being 3 weeks ago.

View attachment 2723651

Then a few days later after unfollowing KP he follows Jess 🤔

View attachment 2723653

I think that poster who said they’ve been dating for 3 weeks is telling the truth, no wonder she seems to of left SB alone.
---
I think KP will eat him alive. I can’t see it lasting.
JJ took a lot of stick for going with Ella who was trans so I don’t think he’s arsed about going with the skank.
Plus both guys that Ella was with on the show both had the same issue with her when she’d had a drink. Apparently she was vile when drunk and they both did not like it. Should be fun & games then. He ain’t seen nothing yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.