Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meehee69

Hates men but can’t be without one.
Not one iota of girl power in her deformed body.
Imagine being so insecure that you need a man,any man on your arm to validate how sexy and ultra desirable you are.
Even worse imagine being an animal killer,shit mother,disgusting human being.
I think you need to sort the latter out Kipper love before you go egg hunting!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Well I guess that confirms what we all suspected, that Tank is no longer with her. What a bitch! We all knew she wouldn't be able to keep up with a young puppy and give him the training he needed, I just hope he has gone to a good home of someone who will really love him and give him the attention he needs. The Sun have really gone for her in this article though haven't they? Basically calling her out and saying that the pets are just accessories for her to use on SM for likes ( a bit like her kids really). That's why she's always saying she wants another baybee, the youngest kids aren't so little and cute anymore so she needs another baby for likes on SM. Disgusting creature.
I think once the sun can go after her they will. Clearly some ongoing legal stuff nipping their wings at the minute but once that barrier is removed she will be destroyed

Reactions: 50

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Honestly, I don’t believe there’s a new egg, I think it’s all smoke and mirrors with another media whore, and some amateur tip offs to the red tops to promote this new “venture” which will also piss Sinky off in the process. People of her ilk will do anything to stay “relevant” on social media. Sad bastards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
She was screaming down that poor kittens ear. She said she called it frog so Harvey would be nicer to it, she didnt say those words specifically, but implied it with hand gestures of what he normally does with the animals 😔

• Angry
  • Sad

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Skank will have to get her talons into a new victim soon, there'll need to be a big reveal for publicity, pictures and coin and the valentine's day £10.000 bouquet of flowers being delivered to Pricey Towers for publicity, pictures and coin then the valentine's romantic baby making weekend away at some cabin for publicity, pictures and coin,,,,,, i have foreseen it well that or the skanks just so fucking predictable. 🤣🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
One of the comments on the Mail:

Brighton, United Kingdom53 minutes ago

My old boss lived next door to her, His old neighbour sold up and moved to Spain, the house was beautiful. Then she moved in and turned it into a hovel. Very quickly.

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm just going to repost my earlier post on #351 re GFM in case anyone jumps straight to this thread, apologies....!
View attachment 2722124
I can well believe the legal costs will be huge. She is abusing him through the legal process. Any time she makes a new allegation he has to defend them, instruct a solicitor, try and get her to stop etc. Then there are the court hearings she won't turn up to, he will still have to pay for everyone he hired.
She is a nasty piece of work and this is how she tries to stay in control, trying to break him financially and mentally.

I hope one day he can get huge compensation payouts from the people who have helped put him through this stress and not stopped KP when they should have done!

• Heart

suseh97

She should never have another pet. I hope Tank got a good home, though anything is better than that vile monstrosity. I could never get rid of a pet, my Jack Russell ( puppy at the time) destroyed 2 rooms of furniture lol still kept him! I get so attached from the beginning, they're like children. She really is a heinous subhuman. 🤬🤬 Where are the rest of her other Dogs and Cats?
When my old girl Lab/Collie X was a pup she was a terrible one for chewing. I was young and stupid and someone foisted a free pup on to me. I used to phone my mum saying “one more time, one more thing and she’s off to Cardonald cat and dog home”. Of course it never happened and she destroyed a rug, a couch, 2 mobile phones and ate the edges off a chest of drawers. We laugh at what exactly she could have done that would have made me give her up. She grew up to be The Best Dog Ever.
Pets are family. I can’t imagine thinking animals are disposable. I bet she sleeps like a baby at night too. People on Tattle probably cried more tears about Blade. She really is a cold, unfeeling cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
I'm just going to repost my earlier post on #351 re GFM in case anyone jumps straight to this thread, apologies....!
1706539324308.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48

HasBeen

VIP Member
Looks like all that is there are AFP’s motor home, PFP truck and probably one of her staff’s car…
Maybe when the first picture was taken some of Carl’s cars and visitors, as I’m not sure all were all hers. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Beetle and Suzuki gone and her RR.
SFP, Fiat 500x
The white minivan is gone as well
I Love it @DC16 🤣🤣🤣 Don’t ya Love It Lol 😂
Reckon that’s why she was doing TikTok upstairs last night as it’s obviously Bare after the Baliffs have called again 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Goodness me, from the club, the biaaatch was caterwauling in there 😱…..

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
The latest F4J post is getting criticised by their own followers now. Not that there are many comments anyway, they get little traction, but one comment on Twitter says “unfollowing now“, as they think it’s nonsense, and on FB people are saying they don’t understand it. These posts are so mangled no one is sure what they mean (even we have a dozen theories about them) and it’s backfiring on them now. They should either say exactly what they mean or just drop it, these Festival of Bin’s type riddles are doing no good, they are just confusing everyone, it’s getting ridiculous.

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
She doesn't care about anyone or anything. I don't think she even bother's about herself now. Lack of hygiene & dressing like a tramp, seem's the norm to her, the last year or so. I know she get's all the pampering etc, but that's what she's used to. She's like a robot. No emotion, no tender feelings, She thrives on anger, spite & viciousness. The older she get's the more nasty & dangerous she become's. Hell bent on revenge & dissing her exes. I believe her brain is also now cooked, addled & damaged too, from drink & substances. I can imagine her shouting & being rude to everyone, including Social Services, school, financial investigators, police etc. She doesn't care how she conducts herself, because she's arrogant & self centred. The children/animals are just accessories/possessions, there for her bidding for photo opp's or in case of J & B revenge against Kieran. I think Leandro saying her 'brain isn't wired correctly' was so spot on. She is unhinged, ignorant, but more worryingly, dangerous. I'm sad to say, I don't think she's finished persecuting Kieran yet. The more things negative that happen to her, could be BH, the angrier she get's. Very worrying.
I've been a firm believer in KH keeping his mouth shut about her for the sake of the children but I honestly wouldn't blame him if one day he decided to spill the beans about her, his patience is incredible. I'd have gone on a rampage especially by now!

• Heart

Blodwin

'I bet down below looks and smells like a battered old suitcase that's been around the carousel at Mumbai International for a decade'

This wins the internet today 🏆. Christ I needed a laugh 👏

• Haha
  • Sick
Agreed - she hasn’t had her usual public meltdown yet and she would make a big deal of removing his mugshot tattoo off her arm. Both him and Rymi are suspiciously quiet…something is afoot. I don’t believe he’s fully gone at all.
She doesn't do these things instantly though. She played 'nice' with Kieran for probably a couple of years. In that time she humiliated him further in public, all the while teasing they were being 'civil' for the kids.
I think Carl is gone, he'd been following narc abuse accounts for a while. The several attempts to leave are consistent with abusive relationships. He met the 'trump' in LA and then she bombarded him with calls and he went back.....that's also an abusive relationship thing.
This is all complicated by dirt they both have on each other. She knew Kieran wouldn't spill everything for the sake of the kids. Carl is different.
I think some sort of truce was called over what F4J accused. Carl is accused of domestic violence, KP pf sex abuse. The meeting before Xmas at the MM was probably to agree to both be quiet over the accusations coming out. She will smear him if she can, she'll just be thinking of a way to do it where Carl doesn't retaliate. Kylie said she saw a post on FB recently saying he was being investigated and was in huge trouble.
That sounds like the anonymous smear campaign beginning!

• Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She doesn't do these things instantly though. She played 'nice' with Kieran for probably a couple of years. In that time she humiliated him further in public, all the while teasing they were being 'civil' for the kids.
I think Carl is gone, he'd been following narc abuse accounts for a while. The several attempts to leave are consistent with abusive relationships. He met the 'trump' in LA and then she bombarded him with calls and he went back.....that's also an abusive relationship thing.
This is all complicated by dirt they both have on each other. She knew Kieran wouldn't spill everything for the sake of the kids. Carl is different.
I think some sort of truce was called over what F4J accused. Carl is accused of domestic violence, KP pf sex abuse. The meeting before Xmas at the MM was probably to agree to both be quiet over the accusations coming out. She will smear him if she can, she'll just be thinking of a way to do it where Carl doesn't retaliate. Kylie said she saw a post on FB recently saying he was being investigated and was in huge trouble.
That sounds like the anonymous smear campaign beginning!
Yes I agree, I think the MM meeting with AFP, Mr PP, Crawl & KFP was to do with them trying to come to a deal/arrangement about splitting up. It really wouldn't surprise me if AFP/Mr PP gave him a sum of money (from the Critical Illness policy) to shut him up. The Price clan seem to do just about anything to protect the mutilated one.

• Sad
  • Angry