Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
She wants the single life, why not hand the kids to kieron, give up the MM and just go and live your life free to do what you want. She's so bitter that she is self sabotaging her 'ideal life' she could have, just to spite kieron with the kids. It's pathetic

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

noseyparker80

Put Kippers name in front and I'd love this for the next thread title. Can't do it myself as I don't want to take credit but that's so funny #noseyparker80

Mods can we put that forward as a thread title
Katie price: Even Cillit wouldn’t bang that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Yeah, Tank definitely with Electrician, I believe Rita has one too.
Imagine an electrician coming to your house and you just give them your dog?! It’s fucking wild behaviour, especially when she keeps acquiring more!

• Angry
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She is so utterly deluded if that's true. I think she puts on bravado when she's in the shit. In a sane normal world, when a judge finally sees the drug taking and the keeping of the kids just to spite Kieran. The refusal of KP to actually facilitate contact ( contact centre photos etc) She HAS to give Keiran back a majority of residency.
We know she doesn't really want the kids. They're an inconvenience to her. Will also be more of a problem if she can't ever take them on holiday. She's just provoking Kieran. Plus I think she's trying to hang onto them until the BH has gone ahead. HOW could she ever justify having a house the size of MM, if she lived alone, with just odd visit from Harvey? She is too quick to keep saying ALL the kids live with her - which we know is bollocks. Hopefully a judge will see through this crap. This bankruptcy hearing need's to be done & dusted asap.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Fab news as far as I'm concerned
1 tank has left that hell hole
2 the sun re run all the pet horror stories to keep it fresh in the publics mind

Just a few more to be removed soon 🤞
WHO has the dog? I wouldn't be surprised if that poor dog has died & this is a better option for her or her 'source' SFP, instead of the truth. We all know what a bunch of liar's they are. I really hope the dog has gone to a better home, where it will be loved & cared for, but where's the proof?

• Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
---
Clair Powell says big announcements soon for Princess. KP won’t be a bit pissed off 🤣🤣🤣
Oooh, love this, just checked out her feed, announcing it the day after the plasterclasses this weekend. I think P will do these last dates with Skank, she’s committed to then and won’t rock the boat, but after that they will be stopped. Claire slowly shutting it all down, gotta love Claire 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Is cunt whore paying for representation when it goes to family court? If Kieran is paying extortionate fees to fight her, surely the cunt bitch must have to pay her solicitor? Or does she not pay as the cunt refuses to engage?
No idea how this all works..
I Hope Kieran has instructed his legal reps to sue the arse of off the Council cunts & anyone else whose helped that piece of shit lie & corrupt the kids.
She will be playing games. If Kieran applies to court for a hearing a date will be set. He will turn up because he wants the kids back. If he pays for a barrister for the day he will have to pay 1000s. She can just not turn up because she already has the kids......she has nothing to lose and he will have to pay the costs for the wasted day.

• Angry
  • Sad

MickySpoon

As some of you know, I previously worked on behalf of local authorities as an in-house barrister. I left in September and joined the NHS (patient experience- ie complaints that end in litigation)

The NHS are in the news every day. I can say, hand on heart, that social services are not fit for purpose, and there will be a scandal in the next few years - It's shocking how children and vulnerable adults are being let down. I always thought the NHS were in dire straight, but local authorities are at breaking point.

No wonder J&B are being neglected.

I spoke to David Johnson tonight- FFS
I concur, I work for the local authority and partner works for the NHS.
LAs are in trouble, we are crying out to the government but we're being ignored. They'd rather
keep up the budget cuts, see us go bust, then we have to borrow money (with interest) to survive.

The NHS are yet again having mote budget cuts yet their targets are being increased, so then depts fail and get fined.

Almost like it's racketeering!
Never been a Tory, however, never has there been a group of sheisters quite like Boris and Co, atleast previously the aim was to keep the country running well.

I've said before I have no faith in social services, but they too are under the cosh. It's really frightening to see how much things have changed in the last few years and there will be a long list of mothers like KP whose children's lives are being ruined. And as harsh as it is, these types of children often grow up with a wealth of problems. I see it time and time again, where the children of abusive and neglectful parents go on to do the same with their kids. Look at AP and KP!
Just glad b&j have a daddy who is fighting for them.

• Sad
  • Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
She looks like a weight lifter🤣Cunt.
---

Yes Stan,I’ve been on the fred,more or less everybody’s piss boiling,She’s admitted she’s not a animal person,was nasty on TM to a viewer regarding her poorly dog she got told off by vet that was on the programme.She’s a mouthy cunt.
It is one of those programmes were a presenter is irreplaceable Dolly,,, ITV should have left it as a legacy to Paul O'Grady. Can't see it lasting long with Hammond as a presenter.

• Heart

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
So if KP is taking kids Thailand on next school holidays that is in two weeks?
Or does she mean her next holiday so taking them out of school!
She won’t be taking them anywhere as she still won't be allowed to take them out the country. A few people have said they think something is amiss in skanky land & I wholeheartedly agree! Her lies go up a level when she is trying to hide something big!

• Heart

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Have you seen this.

You fucking cunt.😡
Well if you click on the story and check the top left photo of KP, it looks like she's had a stroke so she's not the only one that doesn't look cute on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
Podcast run down, they only managed 27 minutes.
Technical fuck up is the term her computer got um broke at Christmas 🤥 come on KP tell everyone how it really got broke and why..!
Then she ‘lost’ her phone.
Got back from Newcastle on Tuesday after 11 hours in the car, but seemed to have made it to LAStudio to get hair done. 🤔
It’s really echoing
Panto was amazing…. 🙄 the drag queens are such funny bastards. She was complete opposite to what they expected, blah blah blah..worked hard, learned the script, she doesn’t know why people have that conception of her because it’s just not true. She couldn’t go out for drinks and that as she had to be professional.
SFP wants to talk about the catsuit, she was only out with CF an hour and a half as she was knackered, rehearsals were long. She liked having the apartment to herself, there were no kids, no dogs 🙄 can’t remember the last time she was on her own. She prefers singing to the acting, she belted them out, now on the beg for a west end show.
Discussing Love Island. She’s not a fan of Georgia S, not much personality. Then talking about another Georgia saying who hasn’t she shagged in there…. Errr pot and kettle Katie love, you’re a fine one to bleeding talk!
Katie is now farting. She upset Amy and made her cry being as horrible to her. Bitch.
Says she thought she had court today.
SFP has been sick, been getting shitty random emails from journalists, just fuck of everyone. 🤣 she’s due on her period,
KP says SFPs attention span is nothing, but she meant stress levels. Mentions her meds. Amy chatting in the background. SFP says Amy is passive aggressive and flips.
SFP on about her wallpaper 🥱
Has a day off as she thought she had court gets a mention again, so she’s going to the gym and going to get her nails done. Trying to get the clan to come to the live pod tour.
More SFP house stuff….
Albert stuff… KP has gone very quiet must of fell asleep as she’s bored.
Stuff KP has been watching on tv…😴 says people can be evil, (you don’t say! Think you are pretty evil tbh)
More Albert stuff 🙄
KP hates health visitors
(Now a shopify ad, very badly narrated by them) Then another ad so that used a couple of minutes up.
Mentions again she’s got a day off, nails, has to wash ‘this bit of hair’ she might ride horse. Filming tomorrow. Must be for C4
Alberts routine.
She’s not with anyone now, getting all these offers to go up to London, but she can’t be arsed, prefers her bed. Like comfort.
Life advice questions. Pretty boring. Feed keeps breaking up.
Then someone said saw her in panto and someone has booked the pod tour, but prob just a fixed question. All boring.
It’s hard work being a mum, respect to single dads… when you have a baby it’s a team effort… makes it a better environment.
The end.
Ha, I can guess what the emails from journalists are about Edna!! F4J anyone?????? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
And so it begins,, the source aka Edna leaking stories to the press linking her sister with JJ posted this on Fri when when the rumours started.🤣🤣🤣 Desperate skank and the fame hungry stay in the spotlight at all costs JJ. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240129-174811.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Ah does that mean there was so much drunken/druggy shite that Edna is struggling to find anything in it to post?
---
Jane Seymour aged 71 - go compare!!
1706775641644.png

Lisa Maffia aged 44 -
1706775750553.png

and Kylie of course -
1706775890142.png

And skank thinks she looks good eh?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Maybe playing mind games with bunny skank will probably tell her "i was taking you but your daddy stopped me again, just like he has all the other times i've tried to take you on holiday. See i love you but daddy keeps stopping me from taking you"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Didn't someone say that tank was given to an electrician
Yes, but what proof do we have of this? RSPCA need to do a visit & ask for the details of where the dog has 'supposedly' be placed. I have a strange feeling the dog is NOT with anyone else. She know's what uproar there would be if it was announced the dog was dead. All seems fishy.
Sorry DC - just saw your post. I hope you are right. At least if this is the case, that lovely Tank, stand a good chance of having a long & better life. ❤
1706601691875.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46