Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Yep Mr PP loved that dog. AFP didn't want him to keep it any more & said he had to get rid of it. He should have dumped that old, spiteful Harridan, instead of the dog. A very weak, under the thumb man.
If my partner told me to get rid of my pet (I have cats), I'd be getting rid of THEM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

WillowTree21

VIP Member
SFP, Fiat 500x
The white minivan is gone as well
I Love it @DC16 🤣🤣🤣 Don’t ya Love It Lol 😂
Reckon that’s why she was doing TikTok upstairs last night as it’s obviously Bare after the Baliffs have called again 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍
Fiat 500 is AFP’s car.
---
Looks like all that is there are AFP’s motor home, PFP truck and probably one of her staff’s car…
Maybe when the first picture was taken some of Carl’s cars and visitors, as I’m not sure all were all hers. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Beetle and Suzuki gone and her RR.
They took loads of furniture too. Probably why MM looked bare🤣. Wonder if they took AFP’s bureau she gave KFP, when the ‘quiet’ room was done up by Channel 4?

• Haha
  • Heart

Oldmasons

I listen to a podcast called “Terribly Famous” and they discuss people in the public eye. The last one was Naomi Campbell and the next one is Skank….. I hope , if it has been pre-recorded, they use the f4j allegations too.

• Heart
You've hit the nail on the head Willow. In the past when things have been going good for her she stops her personal attacks on ex partners. Sometimes she even mellows and becomes friends with them again. She had done this to Pete and Kieran several times over the years. Actually she even wished KB & Bianca well at one time. She seems to make their lives he'll when she's single. You watch, as soon as she's loved up again she will go quiet again. And hopefully leave kieran alone
I don't think she has been real friends with Kieran and Pete, it's manipulation. She wants to be in touch so she can cause trouble in their lives. You can't do that if someone ignores you completely, so at times she acts as if she's reasonable. There was a time when she was supposedly getting on with Emily and Pete, then she started insulting Emily. It was all to try and get in between Pete and Emily and try and cause trouble.

Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 13.08.11.png

It's a typical narc thing....hoover people back in. Try and drive wedges between people and upset their new lives.

• Angry
  • Sick

Ohflip

She’s really into him - this is the first man she’s actually been interested in since Carl.’ Since Carl? They only split a month ago, but I suppose 30 days is a long, dry patch for Price.
Actually, I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that she probably has a long, dry patch somewhere on her kippered body, given that she’s a stranger to soap and water.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Happy Birthday Connie, hope you are having a great x

I’m lurking as Skank is doing my head in. I can just about read about the cunt. I’m feeling such an impotent rage against the bitch, poor Kieran I can’t imagine all he is feeling.

I can’t understand how the frumpy dumpling can stand by and do nothing. Mr Jaynie’s niece was a teenage single mother who had a very dysfunctional upbringing that repeated the pattern with her baby. She’d taken the baby on a night at the pub, handed the baby to whomever offered to have it, got drunk, went home. She woke up in the morning and didn’t know where the baby was 🤬. Fortunately for her, her friend had taken the baby home, but mum had no idea. I called SS as no one else was doing anything about it. MrJaynie’s family didn’t take too kindly to my actions and made it very clear. Fuck em, I faced the consequences from them, but I reported her again and again. I’m a grown up I can take the nastiness and ostracisation, that child’s safety was more important than their feelings - I was scared we would read about the baby’s body being found before the mother even noticed it was missing. Hear that you fucking foul, frumpy dumpling when parents aren’t stepping up then the people around them have to. Consequences be damned, that’s the price of being an adult (pun intended). NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR NIECE AND NEPHEW’S SITUATION AS YOU ADMIT TO READING HERE, ALSO GET A FUCKING SENSE OF STYLE YOU FRUMPY, UGLY, BADLY DRESSED, BEIGE BITCH.
To stand by whilst kiddies are being abused by their mother and do nothing means only one thing Edna, YOUR AS BAD, only hope children in need are aware cos your a shit too.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
What about her fleet of mobility scooters and lawnmowers only used once for staged publicity shots so must be in better condition and worth more than a fleet of pink rust bucket death traps. 🤣
Screenshot_20240201-210324.jpg
Screenshot_20240201-210955.jpg
Screenshot_20240201-210755.jpg
Screenshot_20240201-210353.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Parry1988

VIP Member
God the kids are asking her followers to send her gifts on TT so she beats chloe F

Ffs she just said to CF
you show me your dog I'll show you my pussy ( meaning the poor little cat frog) in front of the kids, sick bitch

Chanting B I T C H now to CF in front of the kids

• Angry
  • Sad

Ambrosie

VIP Member
A few people have posted pics of celebs who are older than the Skank but look much much younger and better. I stumbled across a pic of Carol Smilie the other day. She is 62 and has aged very nicely. Mind you, she isn’t a complete cunt though, and I’m sure it’s Skank’s cuntiness that also makes her look extra
E4311D1F-E169-4ED3-B4C1-FFDA235E12ED.jpeg
grotesque.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Wonder if she is wandering or stalking 🤔
Gosh! How wonderful to be able to go out walking in the sticks.......................................... Jeez that fucking idiot does my brain in!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

She should come here - THIS IS "THE STICKS" Edna! Leccy that goes off randomly, a whole 8 thingies of internet that we must be grateful for, no mains sewerage system, no buses or trains, the pong of cowshit currently as the farmers (the ones not on strike) are muckspreading........................
Edna puts on some non-KP Ekwestryan bodywarmer and reckons herself as the Archduchess of Kent out and about surveying her Lands and photographing the peasant's Front Doors !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jomo11

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Sick

KK77

VIP Member
Kipper has probably booked a trip to Thailand for herself and Wanko ... no intention of taking Bunny (can't anyway) and, as you say, Daddys fault you can't come with ... see you in a few weeks ...
---

Believe that when I see it
Does she think Dubai is in Spain?
---
Clair Powell says big announcements soon for Princess. KP won’t be a bit pissed off 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44