Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Seems plenty of backlash to skank incoming from dog lovers from everywhere..Edna has a job cut out deleting this lot over 200 + so far 🤔 calling her evil

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Why am I not the slightest bit surprised. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Where can the bailiffs visit?
Bailiffs can visit:
  • Any property in England or Wales
  • Anywhere you live or run a business
In practice, they are most likely to visit you at home.
Bailiffs can visit someone else’s property if:
  • You store goods there
  • They have a court warrant
Bailiffs can visit your business address if you are self-employed. They should not visit your workplace if you work for someone else.
They can take any goods you have left on a highway, including your car.
  • Some bailiffs use automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) cameras to find cars on the road
  • They can use details from the DVLA to help find your car
Bailiffs may not always need to come into the home to take control of goods.
They may offer a Virtual controlled goods appointment if:
  • You are vulnerable and
  • Cannot have visitors
This is rare though.
Hi again DC, or anyone who can help. Just had a call from my friend on IOW. Apparently Mr PP's picture on the beg for work on IOW when they move, opened a can of worms. She asked if I can send the picture thread to her, but I can't remember which thread it was on (move so quickly). She said someone want's it for Island Echo. Think they may do a story as local fencing businesses (businesses in general) are disgusted o_O If anyone can post that picture again, I will forward it on to her. Thank you.❤

• Heart
  • Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Pisses me off so much 🤬
Neither of my ponies currently look cute, think swamp donkeys but I am not giving them away.
My poor dog has a poorly tummy and we're cooking her rice and chicken to make her feel better. My pets are family and I couldn't imagine giving any of them away because they don't look cute on Instagram.
In the words of our Dolly she's a cunt !!!
And a pic of my 7 stone of floofy cuteness 😍
We are all animal lovers on here,mummies,daddies single peeps old age pensioners 👀 We’ve always despised her re animal care,only have to check her wiki,She’s a murderer of animals.Cunt.I’ve always said for ages if you can be cruel to an animal you defo would be to a child.That’s how serial killers are known.

• Angry
  • Sick

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Long time lurker but genuinely can't stand this bitch! The kids need to be with their dad & she belongs in a cell.

After reading about that young girl (Katie Allan) that unalived herself in prison for a first driving offence all I could think was & that plastic deformed thing hasn't even seen the inside of a cell despite her driving record being as long as the Pan American Highway!

How, just HOW does this rancid cockjugglingthundercunt get away with so much? It's infuriating, also I'm a Virgo & looks like they have murderous tendencies so probably why I get so fucked off with this hotdog lipped twatwaffle!

The whole dubai thing will be a portapotty trip because let's face it no one finds it remotely attractive & will pay for it to model out there. The dubai nutjobs with too much money & very loose bowel movements probably have bets on how much shit it will take to cover phil & grant!

Skank, if you read here then give those animals to a good home before you kill them...coz let's face it your track record with animals is on par with an abattoir...give those kids back to their dad where they will have a stable upbringing & not some latchkey kid existence because you're too busy with yourself, yourself & oh look yourself to give a shit about anyone else & for the love of fucking Martha sort yourself out. You look like a fucking walking autopsy with all those scars, you're not attractive inside or out...absolutely rotten to the core with zero redeeming features.

Rant over. I shall skulk back to my lurking place now I've aired that, feeling a bit better now.
Please join us and don't lurk! You are a true Krustie ❤

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
@DC16 thank you for your update, I can't help feel a little disheartened though and that the push for the Go Fund me means something hasn't quite gone to plan or more hoops - Sorry if I am wrong.

I do know that legals are costly and court is timely, just seems it's never ending for poor KH and he's been through so much 💔

This post is from a good place, just expressing my thoughts.
I know, it's just things are taking a little longer than expected that's all really, every step in this process costs ££££s :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad

CTVAC

Just donated a li’le bit to the Ks GFM not a lot as I don’t work but every little bit helps xxxx♥♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Also this is a perfect example of what her ex have to deal with (it’s part of the Reid court case notes)and shows her true character, so interesting she says her retaliation is through books ! In KH case her mum used the book instead but same purpose ….
“When I've split up with exes, they've gone on a rampage slagging me off. The only way I get retaliation is I do books, but I don't slag them off, I tell the truth. 'Now with Alex [the Claimant] for example, the amount of stories he's done on me, but he forgets what videos and pictures I have of him. All my friends have seen them, but not once have I ever put them out. 'One it would disturb everyone to the grave and number two, they're not flattering, they're disgusting. You look at them and you're disgusted. "
She talks bollocks all the time, it's 'pay attention to what I say, not what I do'. She has the mentality of a stalker ( fixated and obsessed) and what she does is post-separation abuse. She smeared Alex, she smeared Kieran in the same way. They have done nothing illegal in their private lives yet she tries to publically shame, humiliate and blackmail with private information, she even takes it to police and the courts to continue her abuse.
It's a terrible injustice what people like her get away with. There are coercive control laws but so few cases get prosecuted on psychological abuse alone.....even with female victims!

I also find it infuriating that after years and years of her doing this stuff. Most people forget what she did to Alex. Only the abuse of animals and the kids gets a decent amount of the public to take notice. She's a dangerous abuser but it's so overlooked because she's female.

• Angry
  • Heart
@Squatcobbler you're staying , I’m afraid .
We have claimed you as one of our own .

You’ll never leave…..
Naaaawwww never have I felt so loved & welcomed by a group of people that all despise one person so much no one would piss on her if she was alight. Too much?

I don't wanna check out & certainly don't wanna leave...one of my all time fave songs too that. I'm glad I came out of lurking.

I live far enough away from it that I don't have to worry about seeing/smelling it walking towards me in town ( fuck me can you imagine 🤮 )but close enough that it wouldn't take me long to drive it. So if anyone needs someone to take one for the team just shout.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Also this is a perfect example of what her ex have to deal with (it’s part of the Reid court case notes)and shows her true character, so interesting she says her retaliation is through books ! In KH case her mum used the book instead but same purpose ….
“When I've split up with exes, they've gone on a rampage slagging me off. The only way I get retaliation is I do books, but I don't slag them off, I tell the truth. 'Now with Alex [the Claimant] for example, the amount of stories he's done on me, but he forgets what videos and pictures I have of him. All my friends have seen them, but not once have I ever put them out. 'One it would disturb everyone to the grave and number two, they're not flattering, they're disgusting. You look at them and you're disgusted. "
Trouble was Alex took.her court for showing explicitly private videos to others yet she claimed she hadn't but then thinks it is okay to show her friends etc. I remember that Jemna Lucy saying that skank showed the videos on her home cinema to a group who were horrified that skank was actually overly pleased with showing it to them..
If thus was a bloke who did the same thing he be locked up

• Angry
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I'm sure it is happening behind the scenes. DC16 has asked that people donate twice recently, it must be getting towards a final hearing where, hopefully Kieran gets the kids back. It would be insane if it didn't at least go back to 50/50.
Yes, she kept it very quiet about the driving charges in November, so she can disappear under the radar when she need's to. I'm sure there is plenty going on. Maybe more to happen on Bailiff front. More police & authority visits/interviews. Court regarding the children (if she turns up). Probably loads of letters from unpaid debts/solicitors/bankruptcy etc. Financial forensic investigation/interviews (if she turns up or let's them in). As she's not co-operating regarding bankruptcy, I don't believe she has legal representation, but is she still just sitting back doing nothing? Think it's gone well passed her brother & fatso accountant Andrews's brief, to sort out the financial bankruptcy mess. Her life is utter chaos. Yet she seem's more interested in the challenge of finding a new bed mate, & pampering herself, than anything else. Bet those poor kid's went through it when she got home.:cry:

• Sad
  • Sick

Tedbear

VIP Member
She doesn't care about anyone or anything. I don't think she even bother's about herself now. Lack of hygiene & dressing like a tramp, seem's the norm to her, the last year or so. I know she get's all the pampering etc, but that's what she's used to. She's like a robot. No emotion, no tender feelings, She thrives on anger, spite & viciousness. The older she get's the more nasty & dangerous she become's. Hell bent on revenge & dissing her exes. I believe her brain is also now cooked, addled & damaged too, from drink & substances. I can imagine her shouting & being rude to everyone, including Social Services, school, financial investigators, police etc. She doesn't care how she conducts herself, because she's arrogant & self centred. The children/animals are just accessories/possessions, there for her bidding for photo opp's or in case of J & B revenge against Kieran. I think Leandro saying her 'brain isn't wired correctly' was so spot on. She is unhinged, ignorant, but more worryingly, dangerous. I'm sad to say, I don't think she's finished persecuting Kieran yet. The more things negative that happen to her, could be BH, the angrier she get's. Very worrying.
Does anybody remember when she was in mediation with KH about the kids she was late rude couldnt remember J&B birthdays and was on the phone to KB shes never had any respect for anybody or anything shes a spiteful nasty bully

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

JaynieDay

VIP Member
We are racing through threads right now.

@Stan Butler won the title, I had to make a couple of changes as it was a little too long, sorry Stan x

@SmillieKylie I’ll leave the recap to you if that’s alright? You know how awesome you are 😘

Well Krusties, the Skanky crazy train keeps on rolling, so I guess we’ll have to keep tattling.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Donated to the go fund me for the 1st time today, not much, but if it helps just a little bit to get those two back to Kieran then it was worth it.

• Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
👋👋👋 How the feck do you sleep at night you enabling cunt.🖕🖕🖕
I truly believe that The Frumpty Numpty Dumpty sleeps very well indeed at night .

Not only is it exhausted by the constant Influencing it does in between gathering twigs , cooking hearty food, doting on it’s kid , putting up lampshades and “ resetting” it’s kitchen , all the fresh air it gets from being out photographing other people’s front doors … WONDERING about the CUNTryside…. And the Price gene of sticking its grifting head in the sand, Whilst shit happens all around it .

Yes , I believe it sleeps very well indeed at night wrapped up in its own fleshy folds , using its eyebrows as fleecy blankies .

• Haha

MrsMarvelous

@DC16 thank you for your update, I can't help feel a little disheartened though and that the push for the Go Fund me means something hasn't quite gone to plan or more hoops - Sorry if I am wrong.

I do know that legals are costly and court is timely, just seems it's never ending for poor KH and he's been through so much 💔

This post is from a good place, just expressing my thoughts.
I don't understand why Kieran has to jump hoops? Obviously the social worker lied about Kieran, made friends with KP, worked for KP, kept KH away from the kids by making up allegations to please KP, she ended up being fired. They know the whole case was compromised! They should be bending over to help KH my God the whole system, Police, Social Services are all corrupt! Why does that low life have any power?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So saying she’s taking B to Thailand on her next holidays 🤔
I think she says these things (taking kids away) to provoke Kieran. She knows he will see his legal people & have to waste more money. I don’t believe she’s allowed to take the kids out of the country. Hope she’s had to surrender their passports. Could see her doing a ‘flit’ with everything going on. She’s too unstable to take kids out of the country.

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’ve no idea who this MAFS person is, and I’ve never seen MAFS, I don’t watch any of these type of shows, so I just ran a search on him. He has a proper job, runs a fashion brand and other business interests, he immediately fails her criteria of ‘no job’, as he has to be at her beck and call pretty much 24/7, drive her around, look after the kids and run her errands. Fails Madam’s other demands as well, being in a fashion business he’ll be around young models, she won’t allow that. There’s a chance he’ll get with her for a month, but he’ll run when she demands he pays her full attention. Nah we can bin him, this won’t work for Madam.

• Haha
  • Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
She was screaming down that poor kittens ear. She said she called it frog so Harvey would be nicer to it, she didnt say those words specifically, but implied it with hand gestures of what he normally does with the animals 😔
That's just what I said at the time. She called it frog to try to protect the kitten, maybe just don't get it in the first place!!
If she cared for Harvey at all she wouldn't keep getting pets, he hates noise, new things and chaos. So what does she do she puts him into noisy, new chaotic situations then wonders why he smashes things!!

• Sad