Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pollycopping

Chatty Member
I'm waiting to see what excuse she will come up with for getting rid of Tank. 'He bit the kids' maybe, or 'he was too difficult to train' or possibly 'I'm just so busy at the moment it isn't fair on him for me to keep him' ( in which case why get him in the first place!)
She will say it’s afp she had to think of her mums lungs cos she’s staying at the mm she will not take any blame

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
I wish she would go to Dubai, they’d soon lock her up!
She wouldn’t last two minutes in Dubai, her screeching & language would get her locked up because they don’t piss about over there… Let’s hope she decides to take a holiday 🙏🏼🤣
---
I hope so as that would be the best place for him. I defo think he is living elsewhere & has been for a while now, the last I can remember any sight or mention of him was new year at Kerry katonas?
Ignore that I’ve just caught up & read he was in her live!

shizzler

VIP Member
Oh, that makes me so angry. Cat's ears are really sensitive and screeching like that would have distressed that poor kitten. I'm worried that H will treat it like a frog as well. There's no way she'll be supervising his handling of it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
So disgusted…. She took pictures 🤔

• Sick
Re the f4j newest social media posts is it possiable that the SW,L, made false reports about MP eldest son? It is something very low that KFP would say and/or go along with and stop the children being able to go home to visit or stay.
I really hope not because would be really low to go for a child I mean going after their dad is bad eough.
That wouldn't fit with the word they used, the one beginning with 'I''

BadJanet

VIP Member
Thanks for your votes for my thread suggestion.😘 As a special thank you i'll be doing an episode of,,,#ASKSTAN on Wednesday 31st at 8:00 pm were i'll be answering all your questions on model railways everything from 0, 00, N gauge and track layout and scenery building. Thank you once again. ❤
Oooo, to help keep it on topic maybe
@pombear could put KFP face and frontage onto this? 🤔😂❤

Attachments

• Haha

artnouveau

Chatty Member
She’s made the same & much worse accusations against Kieran. Will she pay for this, of course not? She’d literally get away with murder, it seems.
I think the difference is that these guys sued Lawrence Fox and their representation did it on a no win no fee basis.

Jomo11

VIP Member
Just a thought but i wonder if Jett & Bunny have been split up & living apart due to the claims F4J made public
I was just thinking the same - obviously not with AFP as they are on the driveway but what if he is back with KH? We can but hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 13