Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Wow lots of Virgos on there, interesting! No Aquarius though ( my sign)
---

Even if she did take Bunny to Thailand all she would be doing with her is trailing her around nail bars, hair salons and tattoo parlors, so how is that different to what she normally does? Normally when you take kids on holiday you take them to see the sights, or to a water park or the beach. Still I guess we know what happened the last time she went to a water park so maybe she avoids those now!
---

Even if she did take Bunny to Thailand all she would be doing with her is trailing her around nail bars, hair salons and tattoo parlors, so how is that different to what she normally does? Normally when you take kids on holiday you take them to see the sights, or to a water park or the beach. Still I guess we know what happened the last time she went to a water park so maybe she avoids those now!
Fellow Aquarian here 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Wilkco

VIP Member
Has anyone got social blade, swear carl had 229k followers he's on 222k now so lost a few thousand. Do you think he's reported all KPs burner accounts 🤣🤣
And how does KP afford to buy all these bot followers...
How much does it cost to buy followers? Once you purchased them how long do you keep them for?

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Sorry
So if it is this JJ guy he's just been diagnosed with T1 diabetes and raising awareness etc 🤔 don't think she like him stealing spotlight on important issues she knows nothing about - his focus has to be on her solely I can't see her enjoying sharing his friendships with his fellow mafs ladies
Just saying similar.. takes me ages reply... crap reception xx lol 😂

• Heart

Private2407

Chatty Member
Animals Disappeared too God knows where ( they are probably better off tbh) Kids who’s Safety and welfare is daily jeopardy and God knows what they are seeing and hearing
And what is Beige Frumpy Dumpling doing She has A Freckle pen 🖊

View attachment 2724754
Is this the caliber of freebies she's being asked to try....new set of Skims not likely to drop anytime soon then 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha

noseyparker80

Put Kippers name in front and I'd love this for the next thread title. Can't do it myself as I don't want to take credit but that's so funny #noseyparker80

Mods can we put that forward as a thread title
Thanks 😊 I’ve never had a thread title before 🤣

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Put Kippers name in front and I'd love this for the next thread title. Can't do it myself as I don't want to take credit but that's so funny #noseyparker80

Mods can we put that forward as a thread title
There are fred titles already been voted,it needs to displayed as proper fred title to get voted.😊

• Heart

dippydoodum

Ahhhhhhh, apologies I see what you mean. I looked at the text in the first link and wondered.

I think I shall just meander over for a donation.
Haha no problem, I have no idea why it came up like that initially. Think the second link worked though.

• Heart