Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adawu

VIP Member
The lawyers probably have a lien on the MM so they get their money in the event of the MM being sold.

Reactions: 16
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, you luvverly lot! I'm out for an Italian meal this and celebrating not being in this industry for 62 years!
Just think Krusties, it's February at last and not long till Kippers bankruptcy Hearing. Now what I want really for my birthday month? Justice to finally served on that utter cunt and the two young 'uns back home with their daddy 🕰⌛💣❤♒ xXx
Has it not been moved to April ? Ignore me if someone else has answered catching up

• Sad

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
No one, & I mean no one will pay £99 for a calendar of old pictures, it'll be 49.99 soon then 29.99...then a tenner.....& if they still don't go she'll put them in a box & tell everyone they sold out
Soon to be in a Poundland bargain basket! 🤣🤣

• Haha

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
I think this was actually posted by Skank. It was sent at 1:48am, she was awake, probably high. I am wondering if someone has finally had a word to her about B & J being online and it doesn’t look good for her going forward. She is suddenly starting to freak out she’s gonna lose them maybe 🙏🏾 It’s a weird thing to post at 2am in the morning, she’s been triggered by something.
Doubtful! She's only reposted it from this account, probably something she saw while scrolling & thought it would make HER look good. She's incapable of feeling the meaning behind any of these words.

Attachments

Reactions: 15

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
They're definitely reading here then aren't they, but if it takes those kids away from SM then that's a win, isn't it? Just not the primary focus which makes hearing her say she's taking B to Thailand so frustrating that she smugly envisages still having the kids 🤬
Well she must be taking her or she surely wouldn’t tell her! Kids remember everything and will be extremely let down if it was bullshit!
Is Jett not staying with her?

• Haha

shizzler

VIP Member
This just popped up on my SM😬
Eight were Gemini's!!
Skank is a Gemini🤔🧐
For balance I should add I'm Gemini too 😏
Not had any murderous feelings, at least not till I found out the truth about the Skank🤬
No Libra’s phew

• Heart
  • Haha

wowzers00

Last night at the final aftershow party ....looks wasted ..wearing the outfit she wore out with chloe by looks of it

So she's got a new bloke who she will flaunt ASAP...sod those young kids welfare etc in her possession ..she needs some publicity and guaranteed jolly away with the latest to prove they are in love 🤮🤮
Are they her top teeth or bottom teeth fook me

• Haha