Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChiRie

VIP Member
Can any one explain how family court works? Does a parent ask for a hearing or is it SS? If it is one parent vs the other, does the ‘loser’ pay all costs, or do they each just pay their own, regardless of the outcome. If there is a change in residency, does the court say when it should happen, and is that likely to be immediate or gradual?
I know my sister asked for a hearing after her ex wouldn't mediate. He signed something saying he wouldn't mediate and they went to court.

Reactions: 15

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Nosey fucker, if I caught her taking pics of my house I’d throw a bucket of water over her. Edna the door stalker!
---

She’s been doof doofed more times than Eastenders! 😉
😂😂😂 doof Doofed I knew exactly what you meant that phrase should be in the dictionary.

• Haha

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
I just can’t believe her family all think the state of this place is ok. I’m having a mare at the mo in my little 2 bed semi after the November storm here which was the most frightening thing I think I can ever remember. I have lost tiles flashing and guttering and windows smashed in and still waiting on repairs. Then to top it all the bath and toilet both decided to flood my kitchen. I’m living in a state of chaos and a constant battle with my insurance company. It’s draining mentally and physically. I have no idea how she just ignores it all. I’m worn out after 3 months .
Sorry to hear that too. That storm was awful for jersey.

• Sad

mrspig99

VIP Member
Don’t forget to get your 2024 calendar now it’s February 🤦🏽‍♀️ Still retailing at £99.99, what a bargain.
View attachment 2727759

Accordingly it doesn‘t matter that it’s nearly February, such an amazing businesswoman. Sadly you don’t get any nipples for your £100, bit disappointing for Naked Rodney after he waited a month, though he does get lots and lots of heavily filtered pictures .…

View attachment 2727764
How is that even a calendar? I don't see any dates on it!

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Yes they were in Thailand a long time and it seemed like she was trying her luck and seeing if she could keep them their without KIeran being able to do anything.

I wonder if this latest brag is designed to get at Kieran again. Maybe because he's getting somewhere with court? If he was awarded residency she might not have the choice in future, she might be begging him for permission!
Wasn’t it about four and half weeks?

• Sad
I listen to a podcast called “Terribly Famous” and they discuss people in the public eye. The last one was Naomi Campbell and the next one is Skank….. I hope , if it has been pre-recorded, they use the f4j allegations too.
I'm sorry to say, I don't think they'd touch the F4J allegations with a bargepole. They'll want to keep their professional reputations and future prospects in the entertainment industry. KP hasn't been charged with anything apart from the drink driving / restraining order. , so they could comment on that....but probably won't!

• Sad
I think the MAFS story is fake news ….. this is much lore likely as they were both on MAFS and recently seen out and about together looking close …. KP will not get away with anything with this lady she is a tough cookie !
They called the paps to make a story and keep them in the media. He’s with Katie

Reactions: 14

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Don't book it right away Chloe - I doubt the two of you will be mates in a months' time!
---

W0W - not a single Aquarius amongst that lot.
It's now officially my birthday. I've hinted that I want an express ticket to dial post and a gun.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 14