Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
Has anyone got social blade, swear carl had 229k followers he's on 222k now so lost a few thousand. Do you think he's reported all KPs burner accounts 🤣🤣
And how does KP afford to buy all these bot followers...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It feels like it doesn't it. She's posted this for a reason. Has something happened with the kids? Or has Princess said she wants nothing to do with her. She never posts nice things about her kids. Something is definitely up
She only posts about them when she’s in the middle of a picture and makes it all about meeeeeeee

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
I was just thinking the same - obviously not with AFP as they are on the driveway but what if he is back with KH? We can but hope!
I hope so as that would be the best place for him. I defo think he is living elsewhere & has been for a while now, the last I can remember any sight or mention of him was new year at Kerry katonas?

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Thanks for your votes for my thread suggestion.😘 As a special thank you i'll be doing an episode of,,,#ASKSTAN on Wednesday 31st at 8:00 pm were i'll be answering all your questions on model railways everything from 0, 00, N gauge and track layout and scenery building. Thank you once again. ❤
What, no 009?

• Haha

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Don't book it right away Chloe - I doubt the two of you will be mates in a months' time!
---

W0W - not a single Aquarius amongst that lot.
It's now officially my birthday. I've hinted that I want an express ticket to dial post and a gun.
Happy birthday Sewer ❤

• Heart

EL1976

This just popped up on my SM😬
Eight were Gemini's!!
Skank is a Gemini🤔🧐
For balance I should add I'm Gemini too 😏
Not had any murderous feelings, at least not till I found out the truth about the Skank🤬
Happy to see there’s not one Aquarius there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

buttheyneverblindme8

Question for Tattle as they know much more than I do - is it true that Harvey allegedly killed one of her animals? Or have I dreamed that up? Because I'm sure I remember hearing that somewhere.

Reactions: 11