Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Private2407

Chatty Member
Looking for a card for a good friend & saw this. Appropriate for madam 🤣🤣
Was about to say if you've got a friend that you'd send that card to because you knew she'd fall apart laughing .....they must be very special.

On the other hand you may be thinking now "how fecking rude the cheeky cow" to which I apologise & am running for the door 🤗🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the difference is that these guys sued Lawrence Fox and their representation did it on a no win no fee basis.
Two of them were also part of a large, well funded charitable organisation. They probably had legal advice paid for already, or funds to do it. For most individuals it will be more risky and not necessarily possible.

Mmc

Chatty Member
Has the skank IG page for her podcast been disabled as everything related as gone off her page etc..
I know it was really getting 100s of negative comments on her treatment of animals ..otherwise I guess I hit a nerve with telling Edna to get a spine, step up and protect the kids and the truth hit home, she a terrible woman
I can still see it

Upintheair83

VIP Member
This just popped up on my SM😬
Eight were Gemini's!!
Skank is a Gemini🤔🧐
For balance I should add I'm Gemini too 😏
Not had any murderous feelings, at least not till I found out the truth about the Skank🤬
I see sag is on there.... thought as much, my MIL in a Sagittarius.

But staying OT of price, she would love that cos she loves a serial killer! But quite honestly I'd fancy my chances in a room with any of them than that rancid old has been!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
JJ and Laura called the paps on themselves so that potential stories about them being together would get out and keep them in the limelight. He’s been seeing Katie for about 3 weeks. I know who he is.
Only saw the posts on Laura insta of her annd JJ out together and they were just her own posts and pics not pap shots …. He doesn’t even follow KP , although Ella from MAFS does !

Bungdidin

Don't book it right away Chloe - I doubt the two of you will be mates in a months' time!
---

W0W - not a single Aquarius amongst that lot.
It's now officially my birthday. I've hinted that I want an express ticket to dial post and a gun.
Happy Birthday 🍇

• Heart

JerseyJoyce

Now I have the theme song in my head. 🎶 If only I could fly. If only I could fly. Then I, a proper bird could be. In sky i‘d float quite free. While all my friends go by 🎶

I can’t remember why I just went into the kitchen (it turned out to be for cake) but I can remember the music from kiddies TV in the mid-80s.

on topic - Kipper stinks.
Nope. That Orville 😀

• Haha
Most definitely Helena, I don't think for a minute it's genuine. There's always a motive behind it. I think when she was on loose women she was aiming at co hosting something with Pete. She kept dropping hints at the time
As if that would happen! She is so deluded. 😆

• Haha