Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was an example of H catching a frog on holiday somewhere and maltreating the poor creature. I think P shooed the frog away from him.
---

He was lucky he came to his senses in time and left it before it could get pregnant.
---

You gotta wonder about the sanity of this latest muppet when its well-known what a lunatic skank is, what it does to blokes that DARE to leave MEEEEEEEEEEEEE and all the rest of it!

FFS you might overlook the fact it looks like the back end of a hippo with diahorrea IF it were an even remotely NICE person - but its not is it?
Why on earth would being "Yet Another Ex (escapee) of The Skank" be something to aspire to??? Nor can itbe sex because SB soon gave up on that didn't he for which there mlust have been very good reasons -ie she stinks?
Sad but true, some people can’t see beyond fame and have the it won’t happen to me mentality 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow lots of Virgos on there, interesting! No Aquarius though ( my sign)
---

Even if she did take Bunny to Thailand all she would be doing with her is trailing her around nail bars, hair salons and tattoo parlors, so how is that different to what she normally does? Normally when you take kids on holiday you take them to see the sights, or to a water park or the beach. Still I guess we know what happened the last time she went to a water park so maybe she avoids those now!
---

Even if she did take Bunny to Thailand all she would be doing with her is trailing her around nail bars, hair salons and tattoo parlors, so how is that different to what she normally does? Normally when you take kids on holiday you take them to see the sights, or to a water park or the beach. Still I guess we know what happened the last time she went to a water park so maybe she avoids those now!
What happened at the water park?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2728038

Happy Birthday @SewerGrapes
Hope you have a wonderful day and a Healthy Happy oncoming Year 💕💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏🙏
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, you luvverly lot! I'm out for an Italian meal this and celebrating not being in this industry for 62 years!
Just think Krusties, it's February at last and not long till Kippers bankruptcy Hearing. Now what I want really for my birthday month? Justice to finally served on that utter bleep and the two young 'uns back home with their daddy 🕰⌛💣❤♒ xXx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The pod has been recorded. Wonder what riveting content there will be this week? 🙄. Obviously just a rush-job
I feel sad & sorry our DC has to keep taking one for the team & listening to the slurring foghorn, sucking it's teeth & sniffing And the bland dumpling umming & ahhing. But I just can't listen to it. Just looking at either of them make's my stomach turn. Anyway, I like the humour DC put's into the premise & summary of the waffle & lies Dumpling & Sniffer spout. I wonder what sad bastards are out there, really waiting in happy anticipation for the next podcast update. People like BunnyCud's & BaldNorman/Rodney, or whatever his name is. o_O :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I feel sad & sorry our DC has to keep taking one for the team & listening to the slurring foghorn, sucking it's teeth & sniffing And the bland dumpling umming & ahhing. But I just can't listen to it. Just looking at either of them make's my stomach turn. Anyway, I like the humour DC put's into the premise & summary of the waffle & lies Dumpling & Sniffer spout. I wonder what sad bastards are out there, really waiting in happy anticipation for the next podcast update. People like BunnyCud's & BaldNorman/Rodney, or whatever his name is. o_O :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Here, Here, I agree DC is a true star for doing this 4 us so well. Thank you 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Don't book it right away Chloe - I doubt the two of you will be mates in a months' time!
---

W0W - not a single Aquarius amongst that lot.
It's now officially my birthday. I've hinted that I want an express ticket to dial post and a gun.
Happy Birthday 🍇

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh, that makes me so angry. Cat's ears are really sensitive and screeching like that would have distressed that poor kitten. I'm worried that H will treat it like a frog as well. There's no way she'll be supervising his handling of it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
So disgusted…. She took pictures 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Olive Management has gone live, a new venture in her name, a project using Jess’s name, beginning as it will no doubt continue, with a massive dose of irony and lying 🤦🏽‍♀️

5EF2BBED-E605-44E2-8607-09D0D7D06E9C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I listen to a podcast called “Terribly Famous” and they discuss people in the public eye. The last one was Naomi Campbell and the next one is Skank….. I hope , if it has been pre-recorded, they use the f4j allegations too.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I listen to a podcast called “Terribly Famous” and they discuss people in the public eye. The last one was Naomi Campbell and the next one is Skank….. I hope , if it has been pre-recorded, they use the f4j allegations too.
WOW, please update us when you listen to it.... Hope some interesting unknown fact are revealed (y) Thank's for letting us know, I've never heard of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Where and when can we listen to this?

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry to say, I don't think they'd touch the F4J allegations with a bargepole. They'll want to keep their professional reputations and future prospects in the entertainment industry. KP hasn't been charged with anything apart from the drink driving / restraining order. , so they could comment on that....but probably won't!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.