Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker but genuinely can't stand this witch! The kids need to be with their dad & she belongs in a cell.

After reading about that young girl (Katie Allan) that unalived herself in prison for a first driving offence all I could think was & that plastic deformed thing hasn't even seen the inside of a cell despite her driving record being as long as the Pan American Highway!

How, just HOW does this rancid cockjugglingthundercunt get away with so much? It's infuriating, also I'm a Virgo & looks like they have murderous tendencies so probably why I get so fucked off with this hotdog lipped twatwaffle!

The whole dubai thing will be a portapotty trip because let's face it no one finds it remotely attractive & will pay for it to model out there. The dubai nutjobs with too much money & very loose bowel movements probably have bets on how much tit it will take to cover phil & grant!

Skank, if you read here then give those animals to a good home before you kill them...coz let's face it your track record with animals is on par with an abattoir...give those kids back to their dad where they will have a stable upbringing & not some latchkey kid existence because you're too busy with yourself, yourself & oh look yourself to give a tit about anyone else & for the love of bleeping Martha sort yourself out. You look like a bleeping walking autopsy with all those scars, you're not attractive inside or out...absolutely rotten to the core with zero redeeming features.

Rant over. I shall skulk back to my lurking place now I've aired that, feeling a bit better now.
Brilliant post @Squat Cobbler - I hope you will post on here again.
I can't stop laughing at your 'Cockjugglingthundercunt' analogy haha x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tbh I'd love for her to be let into Dubai. She'd soon find out that justice over there is waaay different from here and she would absolutely not be able to play the "don'tcha know who I am" card when she is taken onto custody for ❄ or lewd behaviour.
I'd love for her to go to Dubai too! My friend's daughter works in the entertainment industry there ( organizes parties for big corporations, F1 etc) I bet she could get some tea for us! I could definitely see her ending up in jail there for sure with the way she has to display her body everywhere she goes!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I listen to a podcast called “Terribly Famous” and they discuss people in the public eye. The last one was Naomi Campbell and the next one is Skank….. I hope , if it has been pre-recorded, they use the f4j allegations too.
NC, another Gemini I think & ❄ fan? She's absolutely horrible too. I knew a guy that worked for her and she supposedly assaulted and abused him. He had to sign an NDA or some kind of confidentiality clause & can't spill the tea officially. Another girl I knew was page 3 or Sport model & came into contact with KP/Jordan. She never said much about anyone but said she was vile.

Reactions: 35
I was just reading the comment section on the looking glass page. The person whom I think was a Tattler way back reckons Skank is in court this week. Also another KH slur from a poster with 88 in their user name…wonder if Harry is active on social media after what Willow said about him shooting his mouth off with KP’s lies?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I'd love for her to go to Dubai too! My friend's daughter works in the entertainment industry there ( organizes parties for big corporations, F1 etc) I bet she could get some tea for us! I could definitely see her ending up in jail there for sure with the way she has to display her body everywhere she goes!
She would be laughed out of Dubai 🤣🤣 she would not be able to compete out there her tacky clothes and all her ridiculous behaviour no class doubt she would be allowed in the Burj Kalifer nor could she afford Dubai there will be no freebies for her out there

Reactions: 25
The pod has been recorded. Wonder what riveting content there will be this week? 🙄. Obviously just a rush-job
Nah Edna - the only Nightmare was that thing sitting next to ya! :ROFLMAO:
---
She would be laughed out of Dubai 🤣🤣 she would not be able to compete out there her tacky clothes and all her ridiculous behaviour no class doubt she would be allowed in the Burj Kalifer nor could she afford Dubai there will be no freebies for her out there
Peter and Emily have been there though so it was odds-on skank would HAVE TO as well.
And besides that, what sort of clothing do you need to be a Portapotty anyway?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I was just reading the comment section on the looking glass page. The person whom I think was a Tattler way back reckons Skank is in court this week. Also another KH slur from a poster with 88 in their user name…wonder if Harry is active on social media after what Willow said about him shooting his mouth off with KP’s lies?
In court this week? I think that poster just garbles what's said on here and then insists they have inside info!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she is wandering or stalking 🤔
Gosh! How wonderful to be able to go out walking in the sticks.......................................... Jeez that bleeping idiot does my brain in!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

She should come here - THIS IS "THE STICKS" Edna! Leccy that goes off randomly, a whole 8 thingies of internet that we must be grateful for, no mains sewerage system, no buses or trains, the pong of cowshit currently as the farmers (the ones not on strike) are muckspreading........................
Edna puts on some non-KP Ekwestryan bodywarmer and reckons herself as the Archduchess of Kent out and about surveying her Lands and photographing the peasant's Front Doors !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
In court this week? I think that poster just garbles what's said on here and then insists they have inside info!
Also, who would be obsessed enough with Kieran and Michelle to keep fantasising they've broke up? The rumours started by Sooziesu and JonnyJnr were very similar. All this 'M is jealous and angry, she allegedly stopped Kieran seeing women and stopped him working'. ( which he never did)

Just who is bitter and obsessed enough to keep on about it? Maybe someone so obsessed they have a restraining order re. Michelle :unsure:

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.