Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps KK has told her how much money she can make in Dubai but is to thick to realise the risks

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do we know for definite there is nothing stopping her from taking the kids to Thailand?
Very, very likely a prohibited steps order is in place. It's been hinted at here by those in the know and F4J have said they helped Kieran with stopping her take the kids away. When she went to Thailand with them last, she went really close to the 30 day legal limit she would be able to keep the kids abroad, this may have triggered Kieran getting the order. I think Kieran would have to give permission for a normal length holiday and agree to it.

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 08.44.42.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Very, very likely a prohibited steps order is in place. It's been hinted at here by those in the know and F4J have said they helped Kieran with stopping her take the kids away. When she went to Thailand with them last, she went really close to the 30 day legal limit she would be able to keep the kids abroad, this may have triggered Kieran getting the order. I think Kieran would have to give permission for a normal length holiday and agree to it.

View attachment 2728242
Thank you, I forgot about that bit in the F4J post, I wasn’t aware of the previous Thailand - whatta knob!

Reactions: 20
Thank you, I forgot about that bit in the F4J post, I wasn’t aware of the previous Thailand - whatta knob!
Yes they were in Thailand a long time and it seemed like she was trying her luck and seeing if she could keep them their without KIeran being able to do anything.

I wonder if this latest brag is designed to get at Kieran again. Maybe because he's getting somewhere with court? If he was awarded residency she might not have the choice in future, she might be begging him for permission!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes they were in Thailand a long time and it seemed like she was trying her luck and seeing if she could keep them their without KIeran being able to do anything.

I wonder if this latest brag is designed to get at Kieran again. Maybe because he's getting somewhere with court? If he was awarded residency she might not have the choice in future, she might be begging him for permission!
Or she is very confident that she will win custody and will able to do what she wants

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

We can hope 🤞

Reactions: 16
Or she is very confident that she will win custody and will able to do what she wants
She is so utterly deluded if that's true. I think she puts on bravado when she's in the tit. In a sane normal world, when a judge finally sees the drug taking and the keeping of the kids just to spite Kieran. The refusal of KP to actually facilitate contact ( contact centre photos etc) She HAS to give Keiran back a majority of residency.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Woo Hooo! happy Birthday. We loooooove it! 🥳

On topic - Would Skanky really go to Dubai, how would she keep up her most important goal of stuffing ❄ up her hooter?
Hopefully she'll go and not come back!
She probably won't have a snout left by then - she'll be like Westcrack!
On the other hand she could get a transplant
1706778552167.png

---
As if that would happen! She is so deluded. 😆
Would Pete REALLY sign up to co-present anything with that thing????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Doing the podcast later today apparently
HaHa she is deffo bored of doing these dreadful podcasts, this working malarkey is getting to her isn’t it, she just chatted 💩with Chloe on TT, playing those dumb online battle things instead 😁

Skank also said she couldn’t wait to finish selling TT stuff as well last night, she is bored of that now 🤦🏽‍♀️

She‘s just a totally unprofessional lazy feckless piece of 💩 Turns up to the last Panto a week late, everyone else working hard all week in rehearsals, Madam just swans up with three days until opening night, doesn’t learn her lines and is carried through the production by the rest of the cast.

She turns up late for plasterclasses, and let’s no forget brings out a calendar a month after the year has started, she just can’t be bothered doing anything properly, including looking after her children and pets. All allowed to run feral, she puts zero effort into anything she does, even now down to dressing slovenly with appalling hygiene, the list goes on. How the f’ck does she still have fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Don’t forget to get your 2024 calendar now it’s February 🤦🏽‍♀️ Still retailing at £99.99, what a bargain.
View attachment 2727759

Accordingly it doesn‘t matter that it’s nearly February, such an amazing businesswoman. Sadly you don’t get any nipples for your £100, bit disappointing for Naked Rodney after he waited a month, though he does get lots and lots of heavily filtered pictures .…

View attachment 2727764
Poor Katie Price, the vamp whose own boyfriend didn't even want to shag her. Remember her proudly showing her huge bed in a Thailand hotel and saying about Carl "this is where the magic doesn't happen".

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have to say KP is giving off late stage Michael Jackson vibes in that video about her calender! This is off the scale delusional. Surely there's some scientific study somewhere she can be part of? I mean, she looks nothing like that in actual reality. At All! 😂

Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 23.32.10.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 09.20.24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Wasn’t it about four and half weeks?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
In the case Reid v Price there was an order granted on 13/10/23. Last case update was 29.12.23.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
She is so utterly deluded if that's true. I think she puts on bravado when she's in the tit. In a sane normal world, when a judge finally sees the drug taking and the keeping of the kids just to spite Kieran. The refusal of KP to actually facilitate contact ( contact centre photos etc) She HAS to give Keiran back a majority of residency.
We know she doesn't really want the kids. They're an inconvenience to her. Will also be more of a problem if she can't ever take them on holiday. She's just provoking Kieran. Plus I think she's trying to hang onto them until the BH has gone ahead. HOW could she ever justify having a house the size of MM, if she lived alone, with just odd visit from Harvey? She is too quick to keep saying ALL the kids live with her - which we know is bollocks. Hopefully a judge will see through this crap. This bankruptcy hearing need's to be done & dusted asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Long time lurker but genuinely can't stand this witch! The kids need to be with their dad & she belongs in a cell.

After reading about that young girl (Katie Allan) that unalived herself in prison for a first driving offence all I could think was & that plastic deformed thing hasn't even seen the inside of a cell despite her driving record being as long as the Pan American Highway!

How, just HOW does this rancid cockjugglingthundercunt get away with so much? It's infuriating, also I'm a Virgo & looks like they have murderous tendencies so probably why I get so fucked off with this hotdog lipped twatwaffle!

The whole dubai thing will be a portapotty trip because let's face it no one finds it remotely attractive & will pay for it to model out there. The dubai nutjobs with too much money & very loose bowel movements probably have bets on how much tit it will take to cover phil & grant!

Skank, if you read here then give those animals to a good home before you kill them...coz let's face it your track record with animals is on par with an abattoir...give those kids back to their dad where they will have a stable upbringing & not some latchkey kid existence because you're too busy with yourself, yourself & oh look yourself to give a tit about anyone else & for the love of bleeping Martha sort yourself out. You look like a bleeping walking autopsy with all those scars, you're not attractive inside or out...absolutely rotten to the core with zero redeeming features.

Rant over. I shall skulk back to my lurking place now I've aired that, feeling a bit better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
This just popped up on my SM😬
Eight were Gemini's!!
Skank is a Gemini🤔🧐
For balance I should add I'm Gemini too 😏
Not had any murderous feelings, at least not till I found out the truth about the Skank🤬
I see sag is on there.... thought as much, my MIL in a Sagittarius.

But staying OT of price, she would love that cos she loves a serial killer! But quite honestly I'd fancy my chances in a room with any of them than that rancid old has been!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the case Reid v Price there was an order granted on 13/10/23. Last case update was 29.12.23.
Just looked up the case as is available online as public record …. Even then she didn’t turn up for the trial and failed to comply with previous directions !
Total disregard for any legal process ….
11. At a hearing on 27 November 2019, Master Davison determined that the defendant had failed to comply with Master Gidden's directions. He struck out the Defence, and directed that judgment be entered for the claimant for an injunction, to last until 27 November 2024 or further order; delivery up of any documents or devices on which the Private Information had been stored; and for damages and compensation, to be assessed at this hearing.

This hearing
12. The claimant is present and represented. But the defendant is not present or represented, so the first question for consideration is whether I should proceed in her absence. I have concluded it is right to do so.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.