Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who thinks that it was a lie about the house being decorated AGAIN and that the clan abruptly cleared the house before the ball ifs got there 🤷 meaning Danny Pfp van etc if not where are the decorators ?

Reactions: 32
Just looked up the case as is available online as public record …. Even then she didn’t turn up for the trial and failed to comply with previous directions !
Total disregard for any legal process ….
11. At a hearing on 27 November 2019, Master Davison determined that the defendant had failed to comply with Master Gidden's directions. He struck out the Defence, and directed that judgment be entered for the claimant for an injunction, to last until 27 November 2024 or further order; delivery up of any documents or devices on which the Private Information had been stored; and for damages and compensation, to be assessed at this hearing.

This hearing
12. The claimant is present and represented. But the defendant is not present or represented, so the first question for consideration is whether I should proceed in her absence. I have concluded it is right to do so.
Also this is a perfect example of what her ex have to deal with (it’s part of the Reid court case notes)and shows her true character, so interesting she says her retaliation is through books ! In KH case her mum used the book instead but same purpose ….
“When I've split up with exes, they've gone on a rampage slagging me off. The only way I get retaliation is I do books, but I don't slag them off, I tell the truth. 'Now with Alex [the Claimant] for example, the amount of stories he's done on me, but he forgets what videos and pictures I have of him. All my friends have seen them, but not once have I ever put them out. 'One it would disturb everyone to the grave and number two, they're not flattering, they're disgusting. You look at them and you're disgusted. "

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She was screaming down that poor kittens ear. She said she called it frog so Harvey would be nicer to it, she didnt say those words specifically, but implied it with hand gestures of what he normally does with the animals 😔
Oh, that makes me so angry. Cat's ears are really sensitive and screeching like that would have distressed that poor kitten. I'm worried that H will treat it like a frog as well. There's no way she'll be supervising his handling of it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Long time lurker but genuinely can't stand this witch! The kids need to be with their dad & she belongs in a cell.

After reading about that young girl (Katie Allan) that unalived herself in prison for a first driving offence all I could think was & that plastic deformed thing hasn't even seen the inside of a cell despite her driving record being as long as the Pan American Highway!

How, just HOW does this rancid cockjugglingthundercunt get away with so much? It's infuriating, also I'm a Virgo & looks like they have murderous tendencies so probably why I get so fucked off with this hotdog lipped twatwaffle!

The whole dubai thing will be a portapotty trip because let's face it no one finds it remotely attractive & will pay for it to model out there. The dubai nutjobs with too much money & very loose bowel movements probably have bets on how much tit it will take to cover phil & grant!

Skank, if you read here then give those animals to a good home before you kill them...coz let's face it your track record with animals is on par with an abattoir...give those kids back to their dad where they will have a stable upbringing & not some latchkey kid existence because you're too busy with yourself, yourself & oh look yourself to give a tit about anyone else & for the love of bleeping Martha sort yourself out. You look like a bleeping walking autopsy with all those scars, you're not attractive inside or out...absolutely rotten to the core with zero redeeming features.

Rant over. I shall skulk back to my lurking place now I've aired that, feeling a bit better now.
A walking autopsy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh, that makes me so angry. Cat's ears are really sensitive and screeching like that would have distressed that poor kitten. I'm worried that H will treat it like a frog as well. There's no way she'll be supervising his handling of it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
Sure it's been said before that H threw a frog at the wall

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It doesn't bode well, does it? To have to call the cat 'frog' so Harvey doesn't hurt it? I fear this will be the next in a long line of animals that die under her 'care'. This breed in particular, need a lot of care. Instagram pet to be discarded when she realises how much care and attention is involved.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Wasn’t it about four and half weeks?
It was just under a month Dolly, 28 days is the legal limit and she pushed it right up to that I think.
---
Just looked up the case as is available online as public record …. Even then she didn’t turn up for the trial and failed to comply with previous directions !
Total disregard for any legal process ….
11. At a hearing on 27 November 2019, Master Davison determined that the defendant had failed to comply with Master Gidden's directions. He struck out the Defence, and directed that judgment be entered for the claimant for an injunction, to last until 27 November 2024 or further order; delivery up of any documents or devices on which the Private Information had been stored; and for damages and compensation, to be assessed at this hearing.

This hearing
12. The claimant is present and represented. But the defendant is not present or represented, so the first question for consideration is whether I should proceed in her absence. I have concluded it is right to do so.
That's her all over isn't it. If she knows she's wrong she will avoid at all costs. She won't be able to stand someone in authority actually telling her how she behaves is disgusting.
So she's missed BH's too and at least one hearing re. the kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
It was just under a month Dolly, 28 days is the legal limit and she pushed it right up to that I think.
---

That's her all over isn't it. If she knows she's wrong she will avoid at all costs. She won't be able to stand someone in authority actually telling her how she behaves is disgusting.
So she's missed BH's too and at least one hearing re. the kids.
I wasn’t quite sure,i know it was as late as possible.I’m sure she’s a fucker that would stay out there.

Reactions: 17
Also this is a perfect example of what her ex have to deal with (it’s part of the Reid court case notes)and shows her true character, so interesting she says her retaliation is through books ! In KH case her mum used the book instead but same purpose ….
“When I've split up with exes, they've gone on a rampage slagging me off. The only way I get retaliation is I do books, but I don't slag them off, I tell the truth. 'Now with Alex [the Claimant] for example, the amount of stories he's done on me, but he forgets what videos and pictures I have of him. All my friends have seen them, but not once have I ever put them out. 'One it would disturb everyone to the grave and number two, they're not flattering, they're disgusting. You look at them and you're disgusted. "
She talks bollocks all the time, it's 'pay attention to what I say, not what I do'. She has the mentality of a stalker ( fixated and obsessed) and what she does is post-separation abuse. She smeared Alex, she smeared Kieran in the same way. They have done nothing illegal in their private lives yet she tries to publically shame, humiliate and blackmail with private information, she even takes it to police and the courts to continue her abuse.
It's a terrible injustice what people like her get away with. There are coercive control laws but so few cases get prosecuted on psychological abuse alone.....even with female victims!

I also find it infuriating that after years and years of her doing this stuff. Most people forget what she did to Alex. Only the abuse of animals and the kids gets a decent amount of the public to take notice. She's a dangerous abuser but it's so overlooked because she's female.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Long time lurker but genuinely can't stand this witch! The kids need to be with their dad & she belongs in a cell.

After reading about that young girl (Katie Allan) that unalived herself in prison for a first driving offence all I could think was & that plastic deformed thing hasn't even seen the inside of a cell despite her driving record being as long as the Pan American Highway!

How, just HOW does this rancid cockjugglingthundercunt get away with so much? It's infuriating, also I'm a Virgo & looks like they have murderous tendencies so probably why I get so fucked off with this hotdog lipped twatwaffle!

The whole dubai thing will be a portapotty trip because let's face it no one finds it remotely attractive & will pay for it to model out there. The dubai nutjobs with too much money & very loose bowel movements probably have bets on how much tit it will take to cover phil & grant!

Skank, if you read here then give those animals to a good home before you kill them...coz let's face it your track record with animals is on par with an abattoir...give those kids back to their dad where they will have a stable upbringing & not some latchkey kid existence because you're too busy with yourself, yourself & oh look yourself to give a tit about anyone else & for the love of bleeping Martha sort yourself out. You look like a bleeping walking autopsy with all those scars, you're not attractive inside or out...absolutely rotten to the core with zero redeeming features.

Rant over. I shall skulk back to my lurking place now I've aired that, feeling a bit better now.
Please join us and don't lurk! You are a true Krustie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Trouble was Alex took.her court for showing explicitly private videos to others yet she claimed she hadn't but then thinks it is okay to show her friends etc. I remember that Jemna Lucy saying that skank showed the videos on her home cinema to a group who were horrified that skank was actually overly pleased with showing it to them..
If thus was a bloke who did the same thing he be locked up

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
She talks bollocks all the time, it's 'pay attention to what I say, not what I do'. She has the mentality of a stalker ( fixated and obsessed) and what she does is post-separation abuse. She smeared Alex, she smeared Kieran in the same way. They have done nothing illegal in their private lives yet she tries to publically shame, humiliate and blackmail with private information, she even takes it to police and the courts to continue her abuse.
It's a terrible injustice what people like her get away with. There are coercive control laws but so few cases get prosecuted on psychological abuse alone.....even with female victims!

I also find it infuriating that after years and years of her doing this stuff. Most people forget what she did to Alex. Only the abuse of animals and the kids gets a decent amount of the public to take notice. She's a dangerous abuser but it's so overlooked because she's female.
That court case detailed transcripts made for such interesting reading and really showed the actual scale of what she did to Alex over many years , I hadn’t realised she had sent or shown the video footage and photos to so many different parties , including Alex new partner at the time Chantelle , her family and also shown to bridesmaids / friends at her wedding to KH , also Leo Penna was the one who alerted Alex to what she has stored on her laptop , and Alex also had an unknown male try to blackmail him who said he had come into possession of that KP laptop , all so shocking
Just shows how bitter she is that even at her wedding to KH she was still out to humiliate an ex when she should have been enjoying the best day of her life ! Also the transcript mention she was drunk on many occasions when showing them, including the channel 4 audience , again why on earth does channel 4 still get involved with her after that!
Her so called fans and new men need to do a bit more research!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
So who thinks that it was a lie about the house being decorated AGAIN and that the clan abruptly cleared the house before the ball ifs got there 🤷 meaning Danny Pfp van etc if not where are the decorators ?
"The decorators" were probably paid in Canine Quids too - thats IF there were any.
Like you say, the dump was probably cleared BEFORE the bailiffs arrived on-scene hence why PFP was urgently grifting a Man-with-a-Van. but I sincerely hope wherever it has stored all its crap that damp, mould and rats finish it off for her :)

Trouble was Alex took.her court for showing explicitly private videos to others yet she claimed she hadn't but then thinks it is okay to show her friends etc. I remember that Jemna Lucy saying that skank showed the videos on her home cinema to a group who were horrified that skank was actually overly pleased with showing it to them..
Didn’t she speak about it and showed several peeps on after chat show celebb,can’t remember name of it.

Ahh just seen Spaniels post.

Everyone she knew at the time were shown the video. I wouldn't be surprised if she's still got it loaded on one of the phone's she keep's in a safe. She is very sick & dangerous. Thankfully Alex had the gumption to actually do something legally & won the case, even if he didn't get his money (which is shocking considering how she's living & spending like a lottery winner). He also has an restraining order (think it's still valid) against her. Wonder if she breeched that when she was dissing him & Peter at the panto ?
EDIT to say ; Leandro was mortified about her not only having the Alex video, but that she was showing everyone & anyone. He came from a good family & thought it was all totally unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
She wants the single life, why not hand the kids to kieron, give up the MM and just go and live your life free to do what you want. She's so bitter that she is self sabotaging her 'ideal life' she could have, just to spite kieron with the kids. It's pathetic
ALL IF HER FRIENDS HAVE SEEN THEM? And the whole audience in a TV studio love, were they all your friends?
Everyone knows you don't have any actual friends you stupid woman!

• Heart
That court case detailed transcripts made for such interesting reading and really showed the actual scale of what she did to Alex over many years , I hadn’t realised she had sent or shown the video footage and photos to so many different parties , including Alex new partner at the time Chantelle , her family and also shown to bridesmaids / friends at her wedding to KH , also Leo Penna was the one who alerted Alex to what she has stored on her laptop , and Alex also had an unknown male try to blackmail him who said he had come into possession of that KP laptop , all so shocking
Just shows how bitter she is that even at her wedding to KH she was still out to humiliate an ex when she should have been enjoying the best day of her life ! Also the transcript mention she was drunk on many occasions when showing them, including the channel 4 audience , again why on earth does channel 4 still get involved with her after that!
It was a long drawn-out campaign. I don't think many people realise it lasted years and she seemed to have involved some unnamed parties to blackmail Alex in addition to her showing the footage around. That didn't seem to have ever been investigated by police! Why not?! It had to be either her...or someone she recruited. She also wormed her way into Alex's custody dispute so he couldn't see his child ( sounds familiar!) That's the 'fixated' part of the stalker mentality carrying out these smear campaigns ( which are psychologically damaging) for years.

Personally, I believe she started plotting revenge on Kieran for taking the kids long before she did it. She was talking about 'something that would make people love me again' at the National TV awards, then shortly after, there were anonymous accounts posting here on Tattle about things supposedly K& M had done. It had KP smear campaign written all over it, the next step was for her to say she was responding to the same rumours and accuse Kieran of stalking.
There's also the incident of her climbing through Boyson's window and her bombarding Carl with 100s of messages. Who knows if Carl will get the full treatment now he's left?

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 11.55.19.png

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How does she keep getting away with it. This is heartbreaking!

• Angry
  • Sad
There was an example of H catching a frog on holiday somewhere and maltreating the poor creature. I think P shooed the frog away from him.
---
Everyone she knew at the time were shown the video. I wouldn't be surprised if she's still got it loaded on one of the phone's she keep's in a safe. She is very sick & dangerous. Thankfully Alex had the gumption to actually do something legally & won the case, even if he didn't get his money (which is shocking considering how she's living & spending like a lottery winner). He also has an restraining order (think it's still valid) against her. Wonder if she breeched that when she was dissing him & Peter at the panto ?
EDIT to say ; Leandro was mortified about her not only having the Alex video, but that she was showing everyone & anyone. He came from a good family & thought it was all totally unacceptable.
He was lucky he came to his senses in time and left it before it could get pregnant.
---
You gotta wonder about the sanity of this latest muppet when its well-known what a lunatic skank is, what it does to blokes that DARE to leave MEEEEEEEEEEEEE and all the rest of it!

FFS you might overlook the fact it looks like the back end of a hippo with diahorrea IF it were an even remotely NICE person - but its not is it?
Why on earth would being "Yet Another Ex (escapee) of The Skank" be something to aspire to??? Nor can itbe sex because SB soon gave up on that didn't he for which there mlust have been very good reasons -ie she stinks?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.