Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In court this week? I think that poster just garbles what's said on here and then insists they have inside info!
Yes that’s the one! lets be fair though…even though it’s likely made up the odds are 50/50 most weeks that she will be due in court for something or other 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t forget to get your 2024 calendar now it’s February 🤦🏽‍♀️ Still retailing at £99.99, what a bargain.
View attachment 2727759

Accordingly it doesn‘t matter that it’s nearly February, such an amazing businesswoman. Sadly you don’t get any nipples for your £100, bit disappointing for Naked Rodney after he waited a month, though he does get lots and lots of heavily filtered pictures .…

View attachment 2727764
Naked Rodney noticed that all of those pictures have already been published .. naked he may be, his eyesight may be questionable BUT even he noticed that

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Question IF the FA find that KP has been fraudulent before the next BH would they charge her earlier?

Reactions: 13
Don't you mean out surveying her sprawling estate with master Bertie and her faithful sniffer dog "arry" shooting trespassing peasants. 🤣
Her sprawling estate made up entirely of other people’s front doors .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Whats’s Edna wondering about? Why she keeps misspelling wandering? I wonder that, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her sprawling estate made up entirely of other people’s front doors .
Rural crime at a high, would laugh my arse off if Edna got pulled by plod on suspicion of "casing" when she's out taking pictures of random cottages and front doors. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Whats’s Edna wondering about? Why she keeps misspelling wandering? I wonder that, too.
She 'wonders' lonely as a cloud.... looking for daffodills.... not realising its a little too early for them....
(Wordsworth would turn in his grave....)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.