Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't book it right away Chloe - I doubt the two of you will be mates in a months' time!
---

W0W - not a single Aquarius amongst that lot.
It's now officially my birthday. I've hinted that I want an express ticket to dial post and a gun.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well she must be taking her or she surely wouldn’t tell her! Kids remember everything and will be extremely let down if it was bullshit!
Is Jett not staying with her?
I think those kids are well-used to be let down by Mummy so it won't be any shock to them;
In any case maybe Fame Hungry Legohead might go with skanky in which case she won't want the kids there cramping her style will she?
---
She’s going to Dubai, Spain with CF

Jett there now
Portapotty time???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I think those kids are well-used to be let down by Mummy so it won't be any shock to them;
In any case maybe Fame Hungry Legohead might go with skanky in which case she won't want the kids there cramping her style will she?
Skank takes the kids on the new eggs first holiday because that fits the narrative of,,
He's the one, he's met my kids and family, they all think he's mister marvelous, look what a happy family unit we are. After that the kids will be dumped off at every opportunity so mummy and new egg can go on romantic baby making breaks. It's all for publicity staged pictures and stories but most importantly to get as much coin and freebies from a new business relationship.😉

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Don't book it right away Chloe - I doubt the two of you will be mates in a months' time!
---

It's now officially my birthday. I've hinted that I want an express ticket to dial post and a gun.
Mine too….the big 6-0 😫🤣. Happy birthday….see ya at Dial Post 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I find it so hard to take this stuff about the cat and feel stressed thinking about it with her tonight. Is there anything we can do, anyone we could report to who might be able to do something? The wee cat's life will end early with her from abuse and neglect, being blunt. I feel helpless
Don't expect the RSPCA to do anything whatsoever - apparently they gave skank a certificate to say how wonderful she is after poor Blade..............; :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I don't think she has been real friends with Kieran and Pete, it's manipulation. She wants to be in touch so she can cause trouble in their lives. You can't do that if someone ignores you completely, so at times she acts as if she's reasonable. There was a time when she was supposedly getting on with Emily and Pete, then she started insulting Emily. It was all to try and get in between Pete and Emily and try and cause trouble.

View attachment 2726470

It's a typical narc thing....hoover people back in. Try and drive wedges between people and upset their new lives.
Most definitely Helena, I don't think for a minute it's genuine. There's always a motive behind it. I think when she was on loose women she was aiming at co hosting something with Pete. She kept dropping hints at the time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you look on Lex Fashion instagram page it shows everything Skank bought.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It's worrying having pet's around Harvey & her. She is affectively admitting he harms animals, from what I read on comments, about her latest video (sorry I didn't listen to it). He has hurt animal's in the past. A small kitten or dog wouldn't stand a chance. But it's pointless saying anything because no animal organisation will step in & stop her getting 'pets'. I 100% know a lot more animal's have been injured or died in her home's :mad: , I won't say in 'her care', because she DOESN'T CARE. These small creature's are toy's to her. Again, sadly, they'll be discarded within a year, if they survive that long:sick::mad::cry:
Could you give any more info on that and on Harvey? I think because of the increased traction due to people seemingly getting wise to her and becoming more interested in the truth of her, we might get more traffic here. It would be really helpful if people who know things for sure and can be safely honest about it are clear, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Another Virgo here:) Blame my dad for coming home from the Far East in the war out there when he was serving on The Prince of Wales in the 40's:)
We must be of a similar age. Born 1940 - Battle of Britain.💣💣🛩.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ah does that mean there was so much drunken/druggy shite that Edna is struggling to find anything in it to post?
---
Jane Seymour aged 71 - go compare!!
1706775641644.png

Lisa Maffia aged 44 -
1706775750553.png

and Kylie of course -
1706775890142.png

And skank thinks she looks good eh?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
---

Woo Hooo! happy Birthday. We loooooove it! 🥳

On topic - Would Skanky really go to Dubai, how would she keep up her most important goal of stuffing ❄ up her hooter?
Hopefully she'll go and not come back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we know for definite there is nothing stopping her from taking the kids to Thailand?

Reactions: 8
Most definitely Helena, I don't think for a minute it's genuine. There's always a motive behind it. I think when she was on loose women she was aiming at co hosting something with Pete. She kept dropping hints at the time
As if that would happen! She is so deluded. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.