Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just fast forwarding to say hello 👋. I have been distracted by Lauryn (the hoe) Goodman. Just wanted to say that even Kyle Walker would turn KP down! 🤣
But maybe Kyle’s super spunk is the only one strong enough to impregnate kippers ancient, rancid, gone off womb and eggs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This just popped up on my SM😬
Eight were Gemini's!!
Skank is a Gemini🤔🧐
For balance I should add I'm Gemini too 😏
Not had any murderous feelings, at least not till I found out the truth about the Skank🤬
No Libra’s phew

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking the same - obviously not with AFP as they are on the driveway but what if he is back with KH? We can but hope!
I hope so as that would be the best place for him. I defo think he is living elsewhere & has been for a while now, the last I can remember any sight or mention of him was new year at Kerry katonas?

Reactions: 12
So KP is going to Dubai and Spain ( possibly without kids) but then is taking kids to Thailand and she has BH hearing soon and FA looking into her affairs
DC do you think the bailiffs took loads of things from the downstairs?
She’s always in Princess’ room. Do you think Princess gets pissed off that she has to sleep elsewhere? Like at her dad’s? 🤣🤣
---
I hope so as that would be the best place for him. I defo think he is living elsewhere & has been for a while now, the last I can remember any sight or mention of him was new year at Kerry katonas?
He was at the MM tonight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I wish she would go to Dubai, they’d soon lock her up!
She wouldn’t last two minutes in Dubai, her screeching & language would get her locked up because they don’t piss about over there… Let’s hope she decides to take a holiday 🙏🏼🤣
---
Ignore that I’ve just caught up & read he was in her live!

Reactions: 14
Why is Chloe even bothering with her? 🤷‍♀️
Don't book it right away Chloe - I doubt the two of you will be mates in a months' time!
---
This just popped up on my SM😬
Eight were Gemini's!!
Skank is a Gemini🤔🧐
For balance I should add I'm Gemini too 😏
Not had any murderous feelings, at least not till I found out the truth about the Skank🤬
W0W - not a single Aquarius amongst that lot.
It's now officially my birthday. I've hinted that I want an express ticket to dial post and a gun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't book it right away Chloe - I doubt the two of you will be mates in a months' time!
---

It's now officially my birthday. I've hinted that I want an express ticket to dial post and a gun.
Happy Birthday S.Grapes, hope all your wishes come true😊🎂🎈🎁💐

• Heart
Reactions: 19
---

Happy Birthday Sewer, I hope you are thoroughly spoiled x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks like you can expect to pay between £800 and £1500 for a spynx hairless kitten, what's the betting she would tell the FA it was a gift 🙄

What happened to the two she had previously Hagrid and ? Wasn't one killed by one of her dogs or were they victims of the A24? It seems that Harvey really is a threat to these animals, it worries me what he would do to them in one of his rages.

Interesting that Princess has been keeping her distance from skanky recently, I wonder whether she will actually attend the plaster classes this weekend?

I don't think the farm Jett goes to is residential, there's one locally I believe that someone said before is for troubled/special needs children where they go for the day. A friends daughter did the same thing but it was with horses.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Don’t forget to get your 2024 calendar now it’s February 🤦🏽‍♀️ Still retailing at £99.99, what a bargain.
View attachment 2727759

Accordingly it doesn‘t matter that it’s nearly February, such an amazing businesswoman. Sadly you don’t get any nipples for your £100, bit disappointing for Naked Rodney after he waited a month, though he does get lots and lots of heavily filtered pictures .…

View attachment 2727764
How is that even a calendar? I don't see any dates on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How is that even a calendar? I don't see any dates on it!
And Some of the photos are years old too pre tattoos...

Skank having her lips filled again ..obviously that lift place must be putting in saline not actual filler if they need retouching every 2/3weeks, same with her bot in some pictures recently its back flattish 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She mentioned Dubai with Chloe?Surely she wouldn’t be let in with her record.🤔would she?
---

Reckon it was all talk,although I’m probably wrong duck it.
Tbh I'd love for her to be let into Dubai. She'd soon find out that justice over there is waaay different from here and she would absolutely not be able to play the "don'tcha know who I am" card when she is taken onto custody for ❄ or lewd behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That's just what I said at the time. She called it frog to try to protect the kitten, maybe just don't get it in the first place!!
If she cared for Harvey at all she wouldn't keep getting pets, he hates noise, new things and chaos. So what does she do she puts him into noisy, new chaotic situations then wonders why he smashes things!!
It's worrying having pet's around Harvey & her. She is affectively admitting he harms animals, from what I read on comments, about her latest video (sorry I didn't listen to it). He has hurt animal's in the past. A small kitten or dog wouldn't stand a chance. But it's pointless saying anything because no animal organisation will step in & stop her getting 'pets'. I 100% know a lot more animal's have been injured or died in her home's :mad: , I won't say in 'her care', because she DOESN'T CARE. These small creature's are toy's to her. Again, sadly, they'll be discarded within a year, if they survive that long:sick::mad::cry:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.