Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately trying to flog anything these days even more recently alcohol even though she claims she don't drink 🙄
The makeup so heavily applied its struggling to cover the scars around her nose /mouth
If you zoom in here, her nose /lip / cheek area actually look disfigured, without being disrespectful to asid/ burns victims...... Thats what it looks like 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She was screaming down that poor kittens ear. She said she called it frog so Harvey would be nicer to it, she didnt say those words specifically, but implied it with hand gestures of what he normally does with the animals 😔
That's just what I said at the time. She called it frog to try to protect the kitten, maybe just don't get it in the first place!!
If she cared for Harvey at all she wouldn't keep getting pets, he hates noise, new things and chaos. So what does she do she puts him into noisy, new chaotic situations then wonders why he smashes things!!

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Maybe playing mind games with bunny skank will probably tell her "i was taking you but your daddy stopped me again, just like he has all the other times i've tried to take you on holiday. See i love you but daddy keeps stopping me from taking you"
Kipper has probably booked a trip to Thailand for herself and Wanko ... no intention of taking Bunny (can't anyway) and, as you say, Daddys fault you can't come with ... see you in a few weeks ...
---
She’s going to Dubai, Spain with CF

Jett there now
Believe that when I see it

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
So KP is going to Dubai and Spain ( possibly without kids) but then is taking kids to Thailand and she has BH hearing soon and FA looking into her affairs
DC do you think the bailiffs took loads of things from the downstairs?

Reactions: 28
Kipper has probably booked a trip to Thailand for herself and Wanko ... no intention of taking Bunny (can't anyway) and, as you say, Daddys fault you can't come with ... see you in a few weeks ...
---

Does she think Dubai is in Spain?
---
Clair Powell says big announcements soon for Princess. KP won’t be a bit pissed off 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
---

Why do that?? it's so cruel. 😔
First she's saying she taking B so J will be upset and B will feel she's the golden child for a while. Then B will be upset and feel rejected when finds out she's not going. She'll have told her friends at school, maybe even the teachers and assistants as they often do some creative writing about what they'll be doing in the break like holidays or clubs. B will then have to say she didn't go and won't be going to any clubs or days out just a nail bar if she's lucky😢
Then KFP blaming it on KH, it's wicked, all this just to hurt KH and Skank does not give a 💩 if her OWN CHILDREN are hurt and suffer by her words and actions!! 😢😞🤬😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
---
Clair Powell says big announcements soon for Princess. KP won’t be a bit pissed off 🤣🤣🤣
Oooh, love this, just checked out her feed, announcing it the day after the plasterclasses this weekend. I think P will do these last dates with Skank, she’s committed to then and won’t rock the boat, but after that they will be stopped. Claire slowly shutting it all down, gotta love Claire 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
This just popped up on my SM😬
Eight were Gemini's!!
Skank is a Gemini🤔🧐
For balance I should add I'm Gemini too 😏
Not had any murderous feelings, at least not till I found out the truth about the Skank🤬
Wow lots of Virgos on there, interesting! No Aquarius though ( my sign)
---
First she's saying she taking B so J will be upset and B will feel she's the golden child for a while. Then B will be upset and feel rejected when finds out she's not going. She'll have told her friends at school, maybe even the teachers and assistants as they often do some creative writing about what they'll be doing in the break like holidays or clubs. B will then have to say she didn't go and won't be going to any clubs or days out just a nail bar if she's lucky😢
Then KFP blaming it on KH, it's wicked, all this just to hurt KH and Skank does not give a 💩 if her OWN CHILDREN are hurt and suffer by her words and actions!! 😢😞🤬😠
Even if she did take Bunny to Thailand all she would be doing with her is trailing her around nail bars, hair salons and tattoo parlors, so how is that different to what she normally does? Normally when you take kids on holiday you take them to see the sights, or to a water park or the beach. Still I guess we know what happened the last time she went to a water park so maybe she avoids those now!
---
Even if she did take Bunny to Thailand all she would be doing with her is trailing her around nail bars, hair salons and tattoo parlors, so how is that different to what she normally does? Normally when you take kids on holiday you take them to see the sights, or to a water park or the beach. Still I guess we know what happened the last time she went to a water park so maybe she avoids those now!

Reactions: 24
Wow lots of Virgos on there, interesting! No Aquarius though ( my sign)
---

---

Fellow Aquarian here 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This just popped up on my SM😬
Eight were Gemini's!!
Skank is a Gemini🤔🧐
For balance I should add I'm Gemini too 😏
Not had any murderous feelings, at least not till I found out the truth about the Skank🤬
Well I'm a Virgo. I count 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was screaming down that poor kittens ear. She said she called it frog so Harvey would be nicer to it, she didnt say those words specifically, but implied it with hand gestures of what he normally does with the animals 😔
I find it so hard to take this stuff about the cat and feel stressed thinking about it with her tonight. Is there anything we can do, anyone we could report to who might be able to do something? The wee cat's life will end early with her from abuse and neglect, being blunt. I feel helpless

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@Rita Chevrolet @JerseyJoyce i have a freakishly good memory for 1980s kiddies TV. Orville was “I wish I could fly way up to the sky, but I can’t...” Not many people seem to remember Orm and Cheep though. A fledgling bird who couldn’t fly and a worm.

What the heck is going on with Skank’s face? She really looks like The Joker more and more each day. She’s covered in scars. How can she think she can keep having stuff down what she scars so badly? Bet she’ll stick to stage make up now, thinking it covers her lumpy face. She is beyond help. Oh and JJ from MAFS was an absolute personality vacuum on the show.
So boring. He already has the Turkey Teef though, so that‘s one less thing she has to make him do.
---

If it did fall off, I hope the one dog she kept eats it and then poops it out on her floor
Totally off topic and really late to comment but I remember Orm and Cheep! ❤ I used to have a plate with them on at my Nanna’s house!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget to get your 2024 calendar now it’s February 🤦🏽‍♀️ Still retailing at £99.99, what a bargain.
AB2F9692-7E30-4043-91CF-25239DBC3294.jpeg

Accordingly it doesn‘t matter that it’s nearly February, such an amazing businesswoman. Sadly you don’t get any nipples for your £100, bit disappointing for Naked Rodney after he waited a month, though he does get lots and lots of heavily filtered pictures .…

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why doesn’t she go to Dubai? I don’t understand it, that’s why all the internet people go, even the skint ones.
She wouldn’t dare cos she can’t behave or keep her mouth shut. There’s no place for anyone as vile as she is in a country with really strict decency laws.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.