Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she go to Dubai? I don’t understand it, that’s why all the internet people go, even the skint ones.
She's not wanted, it would be like a clapped out old banger at an F1 meet, nobody wants to be seen IN that!
Literally in her case 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Animals Disappeared too God knows where ( they are probably better off tbh) Kids who’s Safety and welfare is daily jeopardy and God knows what they are seeing and hearing
And what is Beige Frumpy Dumpling doing She has A Freckle pen 🖊

View attachment 2724754
Why does she do that with her eyebrows? What is it with the prices and weird as duck eyebrows?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So, do we know why all the dogs have gone? Is she getting kicked out of the crappy shack? Is she preparing to lose the kids & then she can carry on being the bleep she is?

Reactions: 24
She wants the single life, why not hand the kids to kieron, give up the MM and just go and live your life free to do what you want. She's so bitter that she is self sabotaging her 'ideal life' she could have, just to spite kieron with the kids. It's pathetic

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
God the kids are asking her followers to send her gifts on TT so she beats chloe F

Ffs she just said to CF
you show me your dog I'll show you my pussy ( meaning the poor little cat frog) in front of the kids, sick witch

Chanting B I T C H now to CF in front of the kids

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She was screaming down that poor kittens ear. She said she called it frog so Harvey would be nicer to it, she didnt say those words specifically, but implied it with hand gestures of what he normally does with the animals 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
So bit confused but if i've got the meaning of the smoke and mirrors tiktok bollocks...
Skanks exhausted with relationships but is broody but single.
JJ confirmed the story in the press that he had met up with skank and they started texting.
Luke his mate said "I'd keep quiet about that mate"
My conclusion is skanks offered it to him on a plate JJ has dipped his wick now skanks constantly love bombing him and trying to snare him into a relationship and going public with it, meanwhile seems JJ seems to have cooled off and is playing hard to get now he's come to his senses his mate Luke is now taking the piss out of him and saying " you shagged it your a laughing stock" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Well she was never gonna be a-cute! More like obtuse 😳
A bit off topic, I saw on KH Instagram a clip of Kieran sat down with a very young Jett patiently teaching to read. Not something you would ever see KP doing!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Her & CF are just talking over each other. KP is saying she can’t hear CF, but I think she can. She’s giggling about it. I think it’s her excuse to be ignorant & talk over CF.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
So saying she’s taking B to Thailand on her next holidays 🤔
I think she says these things (taking kids away) to provoke Kieran. She knows he will see his legal people & have to waste more money. I don’t believe she’s allowed to take the kids out of the country. Hope she’s had to surrender their passports. Could see her doing a ‘flit’ with everything going on. She’s too unstable to take kids out of the country.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.