Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she have her hair done only yesterday? What a bleeping waste of someone’s time. I don’t know why they bother, it’s a state!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She ended the earlier live to go and do the podcast said Edna was waiting for her
Chloe’s just asked what she’s got planned for rest of the week she said she done her OF shoot today and was meant to do the podcast so maybe she didn’t do it?

She’s off her face high/drunk
Chloe can’t wait to end this live

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s off to have a bath before Love Island, yeah and I’m Claudia bleeping Schiffer

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s off to have a bath before Love Island, yeah and I’m Claudia bleeping Schiffer
Hilarious! 😂 Does she even know what a bathroom is? Do you think she has seen inside one and understand what they are for?;)😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Now now Claudia no need to be bitchy, it's not her fault she's top Model if only you were in the industry all those years 🤣 She's taught the likes of you everything you know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nope. That Orville 😀
@Rita Chevrolet @JerseyJoyce i have a freakishly good memory for 1980s kiddies TV. Orville was “I wish I could fly way up to the sky, but I can’t...” Not many people seem to remember Orm and Cheep though. A fledgling bird who couldn’t fly and a worm.

What the heck is going on with Skank’s face? She really looks like The Joker more and more each day. She’s covered in scars. How can she think she can keep having stuff down what she scars so badly? Bet she’ll stick to stage make up now, thinking it covers her lumpy face. She is beyond help. Oh and JJ from MAFS was an absolute personality vacuum on the show.
So boring. He already has the Turkey Teef though, so that‘s one less thing she has to make him do.
---
One of these days her cleft lips will fall off 🤞🤞🤞
If it did fall off, I hope the one dog she kept eats it and then poops it out on her floor

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.