Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just reported the Bunny Wolf YouTube videos. I suggest others do the same. She is emulating her mother. This is the sort of thing that predators follow. She has 39 followers, obviously don’t follow her, just report report report it to YouTube, hopefully they will take it down.
Right t the very end you can hear Katie Price shouting in the background, so she is obviously in the house and aware her kid is on YouTube. Plus Bunny is wearing a wig. Trying to look much older. FFS where are social services?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ive just reported the Bunny Wolf YouTube videos. I suggest others do the same. She is emulating her mother. This is the sort of thing that predators follow. She has 39 followers, obviously don’t follow her, just report report report it to YouTube, hopefully they will take it down.
I reported it too,
Back to KP for a minute, have we seen her out yet?

Reactions: 23
This panto - it's in rhyming bleeping COUPLETS!!! No wonder she's fluffing her lines.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is emulating the many similar videos she has seen. There are loads on YouTube alone. The lemonade thing is a trend. It's not good but it is a trend

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It seems so. Can I reiterate nobody can message B on this account. Nobody can leave a comment they’ve been disabled. Please stop with all this flagging up. People have repeatedly said on here that those that need to be are aware and monitoring everything
Personally I feel the need to raise my disgust and concern on this group amongst likeminded concerned folk. I don't see it as "flagging up", instead I see it as voicing outrage and worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I reported it too,
Back to KP for a minute, have we seen her out yet?
Nah I think they have realised they are being watched, I’ve seen two accounts go private tonight, still early though, I imagine this will be a late one 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Personally I feel the need to raise my disgust and concern on this group amongst likeminded concerned folk. I don't see it as "flagging up", instead I see it as voicing outrage and worry.
And we wouldn't need to be outraged or looking out for it if authorities hadn't failed so badly!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That video Bunny posted makes me feel sick, it's beyond sad. Where the hell are the adults. I showed my 10 year old daughter, she is so innocent and just said why is she doing something so weird on YouTube. Sadly there will be many sickos loving that. My god this is so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nah I think they have realised they are being watched, I’ve seen two accounts go private tonight, still early though, I imagine this will be a late one 😁
Sophie probably rang the cow to warn them, shame she can't do the same to social services for her niece and nephew 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Jesus Christ, that is horrifying. I am extremely worried that some pervert has put in a request. I have reported the video as “child abuse”. This poor 9-year-old is making overtly sexual videos while her birth giver is cavorting like a sad bastard at the other end of the country.
RED TOPS - YOU STEAL ENOUGH FROM US ON HERE NOW IS YOUR TIME TO EXPOSE HER!
I've reported and reported, the Tiktoks too I despair I really do 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sheesh, her timing and delivery is appalling, I know she is not a trained actor, or trained anything, but surely she would have picked something up over the last few weeks?!
She just throws her head back and waves her arms around, hardly Meryll Streep!
in fact even the magnificent Ms Streep would struggle to play the mahogany one, stiff as a board, screeching and trying to "act" 🤪😱😩
Seeing it in real life was painful - it was like it didn’t occur to her that the lines were supposed to rhyme and she didn’t deliver any of them like they were intended!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Right t the very end you can hear Katie Price shouting in the background, so she is obviously in the house and aware her kid is on YouTube. Plus Bunny is wearing a wig. Trying to look much older. FFS where are social services?
Why have you named her account. Just in case people can’t find it . I give up
---
There are other types of accounts/ platforms she could have though aren't there, which she might be hoping people get through to from her other requests at contact and likes. If people are concerned as members of the public they can report. it's probably better safe than sorry.
Report away. Why discuss it on here though. I dont see any benefi. Only it being harmful

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm sure KH is aware of B's account and that he would have been reporting the content for some time, which begs the question why is it still up there? Doesn't say much for Youtube's moderation. At least the tiktoks disappeared not long after being reported.

Reactions: 22
Why have you named her account. Just in case people can’t find it . I give up
Just maybe so that more people can report and have the account taken down? Sometimes it a takes a 'hammer' to the head of these SM sites for them to see what is going on under their banner. I appreciate what you are saying about not directing people to the site, as that is my concern as well but at the same time Bunny keeps on opening accounts as fast as they are closed. The more people report on a consistent basis, just maybe someone will sit up and listen at last.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How was someone so young been exposed to that level of sexualised behaviour.

Unfortunately it seems that f4j are right in at least some of their claims.

Shocking that no one is helping her. Even more worrying is the lack of sightings of Jett. Where is he and what is he doing?
Oh it’s because her mother’s a deviant pervert

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh it’s because her mother’s a deviant pervert
I just don't get Sophie's take on it though. She will not trust KFP look after Albert, so she knows things aren't right. I get that she loves her sister and wants to protect her, but protecting innocent children comes first! She needs to put her own mother's instinct first and help Bunny and Jett out of their misery.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.