Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be an adult that's asked her to do this, I can't think how this would even come into a little girls head 🥺
Or she’s seen “Someone” do it before, it’s just sickening 🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕 Praying for them kiddos

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I feel like it should be reported but who to when they ignore it? I'm thinking CEOP and NSPCC?
Do you think her dad has seen it ? This is getting so dark with these kids, most her youtube videos have been sad, or age inappropriate, but this is a different level! Meanwhile that bleep is out partying with women half her age, looking for a shag

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I just don't know what the answer is. I know that there are legal procedures that have to be followed and God only knows how KH keeps going through all of this, but this is more than a cry for help. Where is the nanny? If this video is open to all on you tube how come it has not been flagged up to her but someone who knows them? If this nanny is still DL, she has daughters of her own! This should set all kinds of alarms bells off. SM really is a perverts paradise it seems. Where is KP, the 'loving mother' in all this? Out clubbing and getting drunk. Will anyone close to her tell her what Bunny is posting and more to the point will she even care? Or will she be proud of her for being a 'mini-me'?
---
I feel like it should be reported but who to when they ignore it? I'm thinking CEOP and NSPCC?
I agree but it is knowing where and who the bloody hell will listen and act on it!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Oh god I just though, Bunny had said last week 'I'll do anything for followers'.....
Jesus Christ, that is horrifying. I am extremely worried that some pervert has put in a request. I have reported the video as “child abuse”. This poor 9-year-old is making overtly sexual videos while her birth giver is cavorting like a sad bastard at the other end of the country.
RED TOPS - YOU STEAL ENOUGH FROM US ON HERE NOW IS YOUR TIME TO EXPOSE HER!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Just to clarify, is everyone talking about the lemonade thing or have I got the wrong idea? The lemonade thing seems to be a trend, sadly there are lots of videos of girls doing the same thing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How was someone so young been exposed to that level of sexualised behaviour.

Unfortunately it seems that f4j are right in at least some of their claims.

Shocking that no one is helping her. Even more worrying is the lack of sightings of Jett. Where is he and what is he doing?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Someone as actually liked the last two recordings she’s done, it’s scary to think that despite having her past accounts deleted she’s still finding a way to post, the adults in her immediate care can cry they didn’t know and that may have worked the first time it happened ,but once they been made aware they should be talking ,explaining why she can’t post/have accounts and if she went behind their backs after that first time they should be taking phones /tablets off her so she can’t open any new account, but no out of sight out of mind 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I just don’t understand this case Helena. I think it’s a guarantee KH is aware of what is going on, he will have desperately gone through every reporting channel, but still that little girl is receiving no help. I don’t think anything we could do hasn’t been tried by KH. I’m in complete disbelief no action has been taken. Everyone involved is failing her including her own bloody family, I’m shocked how uncaring AFP and Edna are, she reads here, she knows what is happening with B, she knows we are not making this up, she’s reads our concerns. The only thing that can stop this is their complete removal from this disgrace of a mother, but again as I keep saying, it‘s just not happening, and can we really see it happening soon, as it has to. That girl is being targeted, I’ve no doubt now, but still it just rumbles on with no resolution in sight, as I keep saying time has run out, it has to be resolved now.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Just to clarify, is everyone talking about the lemonade thing or have I got the wrong idea? The lemonade thing seems to be a trend, sadly there are lots of videos of girls doing the same thing.
It seems so. Can I reiterate nobody can message B on this account. Nobody can leave a comment they’ve been disabled. Please stop with all this flagging up. People have repeatedly said on here that those that need to be are aware and monitoring everything

Reactions: 27
Jett might be at that farm thing.
That's usually weekdays school times, not somewhere you stay. I'm just gobsmacked by what is being allowed to happen to jett and bunny, in plain site, the kids of a 'celebrity' it's just shocking
---

I just don’t understand this case Helena. I think it’s a guarantee KH is aware of what is going on, he will have desperately gone through every reporting channel, but still that little girl is receiving no help. I don’t think anything we could do hasn’t been tried by KH. I’m in complete disbelief no action has been taken. Everyone involved is failing her including her own bloody family, I’m shocked how uncaring AFP and Edna are, she reads here, she knows what is happening with B, she knows we are not making this up, she’s reads our concerns. The only thing that can stop this is their complete removal from this disgrace of a mother, but again as I keep saying, it‘s just not happening, and can we really see it happening soon, as it has to. That girl is being targeted, I’ve no doubt now, but still it just rumbles on with no resolution in sight, as I keep saying time has run out, it has to be resolved now.
That's what shocks me aswell, is that Sophie admits she reads here, and STILL let's this abuse and neglect go on. It's sick

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

No, I know KH will probably be tearing his hair out. I've reported it as potential grooming, duck knows if anyone will listen?!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
HOW are those kids still living at the MM after all that has been reported? They should be moved to their dad's house or else Wendy Hayler's.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jesus bleeping Christ. That YouTube of Bunny is utterly disturbing. I can't believe what I've just seen. I'm lost for words. The dripping lips. Just utterly unbelievable. What the actual duck, where's the guardianship and supervision?.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
It seems so. Can I reiterate nobody can message B on this account. Nobody can leave a comment they’ve been disabled. Please stop with all this flagging up. People have repeatedly said on here that those that need to be are aware and monitoring everything
There are other types of accounts/ platforms she could have though aren't there, which she might be hoping people get through to from her other requests at contact and likes. If people are concerned as members of the public they can report. it's probably better safe than sorry.

Reactions: 26
I respect that and yes I am confident that it is being monitored but at the same time, as we are not aware of what is going in behind the scenes (rightfully so - children's privacy and protections is paramount), people are obviously concerned and want to voice that. It is a difficult situation hoping that things are being done without actually knowing. I am sure none of us want to derail anything or flag up intentionally. Just all voicing concern.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.