Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows, maybe the brand? The tits have no limits anyway, that's for sure!
The outfit is supposed to represent a black credit card. Which is supposed to be limitless. It was a thing about 15 years ago, I don't know if it still is. The numbers up the arm is supposed to be a credit card number

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
*shudders*
Omg she is wearing those stupid boots Britney always wears. That style was popular years ago.
---
The outfit is supposed to represent a black credit card. Which is supposed to be limitless. It was a thing about 15 years ago, I don't know if it still is. The numbers up the arm is supposed to be a credit card number
My god. She is wearing all the trends tonight. From YEARS AGO
stylish lol
🩷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Well she looks more like a gif in that. Anyone apart from the 16 - pint brigade should be running for the hills - or at least getting disinfectant spray as a precaution!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think those Geordie shore girls have literally dressed her up like a Kipper 😁😂😅 and she is too thick to realise they are laughing at her, big time😂🤣😅😂🤣
DO NOT EVER SHOUT AT MY DOG AGAIN!!! Said Chloe 😂😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Does anyone else think those Geordie shore girls have literally dressed her up like a Kipper 😁😂😅 and she is too thick to realise they are laughing at her, big time😂🤣😅😂🤣
DO NOT EVER SHOUT AT MY DOG AGAIN!!! Said Chloe 😂😅
Im thinking that too!! 😂

I know if I was facing a bankruptcy hearing… my friends wouldn’t put me in a jumpsuit with a credit card number on it 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I work in TMT law, albeit a new role. If any of you have pictures of yours kids on an open social your kids are on the dark Web. Be cautious. I've shut down ALL socials for myself included. Bunny is absolutely on the dark Web.

KP is a fiend who has endangered her kids. Location is available on Roblox, Snap and TikTok (which is owned by China and yet not allowed in China). If you have open accounts with your kids faces and complaining on here please private your accounts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I work in TMT law, albeit a new role. If any of you have pictures of yours kids on an open social your kids are on the dark Web. Be cautious. I've shut down ALL socials for myself included. Bunny is absolutely on the dark Web.

KP is a fiend who has endangered her kids. Location is available on Roblox, Snap and TikTok (which is owned by China and yet not allowed in China). If you have open accounts with your kids faces and complaining on here please private your accounts.
Thanks for this, I don't think people realise just how scary the Web is. I don't even set my WhatsApp profile with my child on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It involves allegations about kids, that's one big reason they won't touch it. If she gets arrested, they'll be all over it I would think.
I don't think Matt O'Connor gives a shite about being sued or jailed it would be more publicity for his cause, the newspapers though, don't want to be paying out huge damages or fines.
Why are they (the journos) actively trying to get him to take it down though? That doesn’t make sense to me 😬 It’s probably already been answered but I’ll never be able to catch up 😅

Just seen the slag on its insta stories, out for a well deserved night off from the kids and pets… oh wait 😒 When was the last time it saw either?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t watch them, I find it too upsetting, I‘m not sure I even want to know how bad this is either 😔 I’ve been saying for months this has to be stopped, sadly it has now gone on too long, that little girl sounds badly damaged and no one will help her. It’s despicable how badly she has been failed, that SW to me is evil, and so is Edna, SS might be useless, but FFS Edna and the SW can stop this, they’ve chosen not to, and it looks we are no nearer that little girl being rescued from this dire situation 😔
If it’s the lemonade one as a father and grandfather I feel ill. I should not watch things like that involving kids and I would NEVER allow any child or grandchild of mine post or do that. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks for this, I don't think people realise just how scary the Web is. I don't even set my WhatsApp profile with my child on it.
My new job has opened my eyes. It's scary out here. I was talking about an ex friend I used to have a youtube channel with who blatantly shows her kids school, her home, her young daughter twerking, in bikinis, full slap. As parents, we owe our kids more.

When I have a moment and got over it I'll post a more in depth post. I've stripped my daughters phone and my entire socials. Please, if you do post, keep it private.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So I've been talking to my son. He and his mates worked at Livello when they were students. So before lockdown. Not there anymore thank god they're in their twenties so just the right age group for the desperate gilf 🤣

It's about £20 to get a small table upstairs to the VIP section up to £200. The Ciroc with the sparklers is about £160. But the VIP's get loads of freebies. They often have a lot of wannabe show offs throwing money around and regularly had the footballers (and the wannabe wags too). I honestly think she's just there poncing off that Chloe. She won't be putting her hand in her pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
So I've been talking to my son. He and his mates worked at Livello when they were students. So before lockdown. Not there anymore thank god they're in their twenties so just the right age group for the desperate gilf 🤣

It's about £20 to get a small table upstairs to the VIP section up to £200. The Ciroc with the sparklers is about £160. But the VIP's get loads of freebies. They often have a lot of wannabe show offs throwing money around and regularly had the footballers (and the wannabe wags too). I honestly think she's just there poncing off that Chloe. She won't be putting her hand in her pocket.
Gilf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will struggle to sleep tonight. I,ve worked with abuse for nearly 50 years but B,s you tube has really caused me some issues. How the duck have Social services let the vile bleep get away with this. I,m on here for the Skank downfall but seeing stuff like this I know it will never happen. I,m going to take time out as I don,t feel good about myself and my responses at the mo. I hope you all can keep the faith and bring her down. Sorry people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I will struggle to sleep tonight. I,ve worked with abuse for nearly 50 years but B,s you tube has really caused me some issues. How the duck have Social services let the vile bleep get away with this. I,m on here for the Skank downfall but seeing stuff like this I know it will never happen. I,m going to take time out as I don,t feel good about myself and my responses at the mo. I hope you all can keep the faith and bring her down. Sorry people.
Ming, please don't let this affect your personally. This situation is very reflective of all our lives. We won't let her win. She won't ever win.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.