Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way the contents are being described it can direct the wrong people to view. I’ve said my opinion. I’ve spoken about it before. So I’m just leaving it now.
You are entitled to your opinion and your right to express it as we all are. We all learn from each others point of view. That's the positive that I take from this forum (kindly meant).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
*shudders*
Aaaaaaaaahahahahhaha 🤣😂🤣😂wtf is that? Is that her phone number up the arm, must be desperate for a lay 🥚. Why is she wearing gaiters? I have some of those for walking the dog around the muddy fields.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
By the way the contents are being described it can direct the wrong people to view. I’ve said my opinion. I’ve spoken about it before. So I’m just leaving it now.
Well I didn't describe it, just said I was reporting. None of this would be occuring if the kids were with a decent parent.

Reactions: 41
It's the close up of the yellow lips dripping stuff that's alarming us, not the Lemonade one.
That is the lemonade one, if you have the sound up the song playing is 'lemonade'.
And there are hundreds of the same video that she is clearly copying.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
My granddaughters are a little younger than Bunny but I can tell you now if I saw them posting content like that on the internet in a year or two's time their parents would get a visit from me sharpish along with a bleeping rocket up their arse! No way would I allow that.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
That is the lemonade one, if you have the sound up the song playing is 'lemonade'.
And there are hundreds of the same video that she is clearly copying.
There are two videos. I don’t think she’s copying from previous and I think that’s what mrspig is referring to.

Reactions: 11
Funny isn’t it how Sinkwank has managed to disappear himself completely ? Conveniently when he wants to .

How long do we reckon it’ll take him to resurface ?

He strikes me as someone who loved his pathetic little play in the zleb world .

Let’s face it once he finally realised how vile she genuinely is , it was the only reason this travesty of a relationship continued.

I think he hopes if he hides for a while he can re emerge having dropped his Tattle nicknames , people’s memories of him wanking Green goo into sinks , dodgy dealing , chauffeuring ,selling nonsense to Backgrid , his pathetic meal endorsements , his never gonna happen fight programme, being taken for a mug , Slapgate etc etc.

You’re tainted now Carl . It will never go away !
Hé deserves a medal IMO. He is clearly a filtered face feckwit but he diid I guess put up with ( I assume) having to have sex with her at at least one point. Water boarding couldn’t make any men or women go near that with a STF riddled 10ft barge pole. Sell your story SB. We all need to hear more tea

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is it now, she cannot be single, and I really don’t believe she’ll find a Nu Egg, or if she does it will last a month or so. She will unravel, it’s clear lately she is actually unravelling, she’s totally lost it, state of it, not just the outfit, she’s high as kite constantly, she’ll be flying tonight. She’ll party with younger girls relentlessly in her quest to find a guy, as she cannot stay in on her own, get more outrageous to compete with them, she needs the attention when she has no man in her life. It’s probably the only way both B & J will be removed from her, she will eventually do something like that ❄ video which prompted their previous removal. She will lose custody through her own actions and hopefully that day is very soon 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 58
My granddaughters are a little younger than Bunny but I can tell you now if I saw them posting content like that on the internet in a year or two's time their parents would get a visit from me sharpish along with a bleeping rocket up their arse! No way would I allow that.
Feel trerrible for thinking it but I can imagine her counting down the minutes until B can join the like of only fans. Properly scary what those poor bairns have seen

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Aaaaaaaaahahahahhaha 🤣😂🤣😂wtf is that? Is that her phone number up the arm, must be desperate for a lay 🥚. Why is she wearing gaiters? I have some of those for walking the dog around the muddy fields.
Agreed! Aren’t gaiters for those out on a hike or exploring? As if she could manage a hike with those baps obscuring her view. And we all know SHE isn’t walking any of her poor dogs in a muddy field

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There are two videos. I don’t think she’s copying from previous and I think that’s what mrspig is referring to.
I don't want to post a screenshot of the hundreds of similar but she is definitely copying a trend of these 'lemonade' videos. Like I said, I'm not saying they're a good thing but there are many. It's not something she's created herself.

Reactions: 9
This is it now, she cannot be single, and I really don’t believe she’ll find a Nu Egg, or if she does it will last a month or so. She will unravel, it’s clear lately she is actually unravelling, she’s totally lost it, state of it, not just the outfit, she’s high as kite constantly, she’ll be flying tonight. She’ll party with younger girls relentlessly in her quest to find a guy, as she cannot stay in on her own, get more outrageous to compete with them, she needs the attention when she has no man in her life. It’s probably the only way both B & J will be removed from her, she will eventually do something like that ❄ video which prompted their previous removal. She will lose custody through her own actions and hopefully that day is very soon 🙏🏾
🙏 She is being given far too much rope already. Cut the crap. Cut the ego.Give custody back to their father. This council didn't like being made to look stupid over the corrupt SW and all this delay is partly due to them throwing their toys out of their pram ( maybe not true - just how it looks without lack of evidence otherwise. Happy to be proved wrong). Do the right thing for a change. How many more children have to suffer because of bureaucracy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Not the greatest shot, but on the actual video you can see more clearly.... her sweat patches under her arms 🤢🤮🤢🤢🤮🤢bet she didn't shower after the panto too. Grim.
Got it, knew It would be worth staying up late tonight….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.