Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sitting here wondering what sort of idiot would sign to be her noo egg.
She smells
She's mutilated
She's bankrupt
Constant legal trouble
She's vile about every ex
The way she treats her kids and animals
She'll have to start chasing foreign fellas who haven't heard of her.
Preferably deaf ones with that screech!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any gynae doctor will tell you that,no way should anybody use the stuff that’s out there,my sis was a Gynae sec for donkey years,the advice always given is water no soap or the stuff sprays on the market as they harbour bacteria.
What does your sis reckon to barf-bombs then Dolly?
(Time to cover my ears quick whilst D's pi$$-pot erupts 😬🀬🀬🀬🀬😬) xπŸ‘ πŸ˜½x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmmmm Jess appears to have been at tonight’s Panto, has she been ordered up to bring Skank home πŸ€”

Reactions: 35
Only photo I can find apart from Craig Scott ( he’s definitely Gay) is this guy
His name is Karl 🀭🀭🀭 βœ… Tattoos including neck Tats βœ… loves Cars βœ… Photos with Wayne Lineker βœ… Ex Paratrooper ❌ Might Have Kids ❌ from up north ❌
Dunno πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Pictured with Chloe’s bestie Jodie
---
Probably because her hole is the only part of her that's not been tightened up
Her hole, Yeah Nor Lightened Up 🀒🀒🀒🀒 them Lift aesthetics videos πŸ•³πŸ•³πŸ•³πŸ•³ Eye of Sauron needs bleaching

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It's very rude too. They're doing her hair and nails while she just lies there
As another poster suggested, maybe she has fallen out with the GS girls? Kipper can't out-smart any Geordie lass and she's on THEIR territory. She's saying nowt (for now.)

Reactions: 31
Just sitting here wondering what sort of idiot would sign to be her noo egg.
She smells
She's mutilated
She's bankrupt
Constant legal trouble
She's vile about every ex
The way she treats her kids and animals
She'll have to start chasing foreign fellas who haven't heard of her.
She didn't get very far with Argentina model Leondro Penna, who quickly realised what kind of a person she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well she's been banned about 5 times and this encourages her to make more - so I don't think a handful of views from here mean anything - she wants subs & YT audience is huge, no filters, no need to sign up and billions of viewers - Tattle viewers won't make a jot of difference. So she gets views she makes vids, she gets banned (no views) she still makes vids.

We can all shut our eyes & not discuss it & pretend it's not happening but The responsibility for not allowing this lies with her (un)carers.
I reported on crime stoppers. It’s hard to know where to report where something will be done x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Would be even more likely it was a male that was just on a night out and kfs decided to try and latch on and when a younger woman with no 'enhancements' etc got his attention she kicked off.

Reactions: 25
It seems the power lifting lady didn’t have an altercation in the club with KP, it was over Instagram a while back. She posted this a few minutes ago.

87D0B5E8-CB14-4274-9E16-1E888270C7A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She's known for squirting perfume 'up there' afterwards, and before she goes out. Filthy slut!
My god her PH balance must be off the charts. She probably has antibiotic resistant bacterial vaginosis 🐟
---
What a very odd thing to do. Just when I thought she could never surprise me anymore.
It’s really rude isn’t it, like she thinks she’s a queen and they are her servants. I would feel really uncomfortable doing her hair or nails in this environment

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Apparently she wasn’t face to face with her - don’t know who the woman is but she looks like she would win in a fight!!
Geez she looks well hard, I wouldn't mess with her if I was KP! Looks like she could punch her bleeping lights out!
---
Just saw this, oh dear what will skanky do when this comes into force? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just had this pop up on my YouTube adverts 🀣 🀣🀣

Screenshot_20240128-230208_YouTube.jpg

shes nothing but a joke now. A sad little clickbait for botched up surgery. I love that for her

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.