Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a reply 23 hrs ago on a picture on Chloe Ferry's instagram of her & the Skank from about 5 days ago. The author looks like she could beat the crap out of the Skank as she's weight lifter!
Ooooh found her, gee she could take that Skank out easy, I wouldn’t mess with her 😁 shame she didn’t 😁 Now we just need to track down this mystery man 🤔😁 Again that Skank proving she is an A grade biaaatch, every woman is a threat to her, she hates other women. That club night went to 💩 last night, I so hope Chloe is starting to realise any association with her will only bring her grief, trouble is they are both hooked into business with Darth, it’s very awkward for Chloe.

Excellent sherlocking, that post is well hidden.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
But 23 hours ago would make it midnight last night, so fits in with it all kicking off
I probably should have checked the time 🙄 looks like it was written about half 11ish last night which agreed does fit in with the slapped arse face in the club.
Who is the new 🥚 ? Is Sinkboy back and hiding ?

Reactions: 31
But 23 hours ago would make it midnight last night, so fits in with it all kicking off
You are right. I misunderstood the post by @Cazza72 where they stated that the comment was from 23 hours ago but attached to a photo from 5 days ago🤦‍♀️😅. So yes, poss new egg last night and KFP was jealous of other women around him!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she can't keep the eggs attention at the start of the "relationship" it doesn't bode well for the future 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just hope that she hasn't got the black lab to breed? She will make money from the pups if they can find a lab stud who has an owner that would let their male mate with her witch.....please NOOOOO!
My boy golden is a very handsome boy. I have been offered many times already for him to be a stud dog. I would vet anyone he went to. I want to be sure the mum will be well cared for, see the vet regularly , and the pups have all the proper checks and chipped and 1st vac before going to new forever home. It might not really be my responsibility but if he’s going to be the sire I want to be sure everything is above board. Anyone who provides a stud to her lab is completely irresponsible

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It would be the right thing to do if she doesn’t replace them....watch this space :mad: :mad:
---
Last chance for mommy dearest and little sis to see skanky in panto as they said they were going to. Do we think they will bother? No i didn’t think so :unsure:
I have to ask; did any authorities remove the pets and re-home them? ( I 'd happily have the cat but sadly no room for a horse! 😌)If Kipper organised this, could it be in preparation for the MM exodus?
Those pets will be much happier away from that animal neglecting 🤬 Hopefully J & B can follow suit asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just sitting here wondering what sort of idiot would sign to be her noo egg.
She smells
She's mutilated
She's bankrupt
Constant legal trouble
She's vile about every ex
The way she treats her kids and animals
She'll have to start chasing foreign fellas who haven't heard of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So that’s kipper finished the panto now. What’s the betting jeyda is pouring kipper into a car right now to drive back to MM overnight?

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Yeah the timeline fits it being last night, L
Screenshot_20240128-225711_Instagram.jpg
ivello posted this 21 hours ago

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way she's lying on the sofa whilst having her hair and nails done is so disrespectful. To me it's like she's behaving like a petulant child, I'd tell her to sit up like an adult or duck off and get someone else.

But who wants a blind man with no sense of smell?
Perhaps that's why she's got a labrador, as it's going to be his guide dog.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Perhaps he's just happy to keep His Family Life well-distanced from the skank??
---

Imagine it had pinged-open then punctured those zeppelins?
All they'd find is that hideous outfit, her empty wellingtons and a HUGE wrinkled, orange plastic strip and a set of fish-lips behind the sofa
You wont find any nipples beneath the orange plastic strip - maybe a few bags of Coke though! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just sitting here wondering what sort of idiot would sign to be her noo egg.
She smells
She's mutilated
She's bankrupt
Constant legal trouble
She's vile about every ex
The way she treats her kids and animals
She'll have to start chasing foreign fellas who haven't heard of her.
Illegal immigration is Terrible in Kent and Sussex, but then she had problems with the North east accent ( bleeping rude witch 👿) and the Gorgeous Leandro so she’s outta luck I reckon unless she goes for someone older, Can’t see that happening in a month of Sundays

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.