Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not their booked pap shots.... :ROFLMAO:
The state of her hair there!!! Geez woman, bloody wash it already!! Definite mutton dressed as lamb vibes there! What will it take for her to see the light? Embrace your forties and stop believing that lying magic mirror that you are still in your 20's and the fairest of them all!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The panto mua was out with her on Saturday night praising how awesome skank is.

Now panto is over and skank is back to reality back to the cesspit and without the fake adulation she hate being home with the kids etc
Wonder when she will go home to her neglected kids

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Wonder when she will go home to her neglected kids
I'll bet she doesn't want to - especially without an egg in tow. She's be saying that she needs a holiday as she has been 'working' so hard!

Reactions: 32
The panto mua was out with her on Saturday night praising how awesome skank is.

Now panto is over and skank is back to reality back to the cesspit and without the fake adulation she hate being home with the kids etc
Oh yes, she really loves Skank, saying, “Katie it was a f*cking honour, such a pleasure to work with you, you’re amazing“ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤢 Ends her post with “Who doesn’t love the Pricey” 🤦🏽‍♀️…..Arghhhhhhh.

When will she be exposed as the lying vile absolute piece of 💩 she really is. I so hope after the BH the Scum go all in on her, tell the whole truth ( I doubt we’ll ever get the truth revealed about B & J, they won’t go there, but if they are removed from her, she’ll have difficulty explaining why, we’ll have that) about her deceitful lying ways. It’s probably the only way she will ever be outed, we sadly have to rely on them to take her down. We’ll still get people defending her, but they will find it a lot harder to excuse what she really is if that happens, proper evidence is required of how abhorrent she is, please let it happen 🙏🏾

Reactions: 32
Ugh, she’s doing that ‘I think I’m hot and sexy’ thing again….she’s sooooooo not, makes me feel really really really 🤢 twit…..

View attachment 2721573

Well it appears obvious, she didn't even shower before going out on the town with Chloe. But theatrical make up is very very thick. Pancake foundation then heavy (usually max factor creme puff), powder on top. So that will cover most things, especially her warty face, nose sores & scars. So that's why she had to keep the make up on. No amount of spraying perfume would cover up how she must have smelt. Also, that ridiculous Grand Prix jumpsuit, (gifted from Lewis Hamilton), with the strategically placed, cheap safety pin, must have been nigh on impossible to get off, when she needed a pee. I know when I've been desperate & have jeans with button's, you have to not leave it until last minute to get to the loo :ROFLMAO:. So trying to get the safety pin undone, unzip the suit then pee. Nope, I bet she pee'd her pants too, dirty witch. Then she would have had to manipulate it back on, to cover the no nipples tit's & replace the strategic safety pin, to haul the massive tit's back into place - would have needed help. I'm sure, by looking at Chloe's face & also previously when KFP was off her face & shouted at her dog's, Chloe wouldn't want to be close 'mate's' with her. But, as other's have said, the Darth Jayda collaboration, selling cheap tat, is more important, so they have to continue being hypocrites, even though they may hate each other. KFP would NEVER be out with Chloe, normally. She HATE'S young girls who take the attention away from her.
Well, I wonder if the mutant is dreading returning to MM? Bring on more Karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I feel like we're due the ice cream van pic now or back with "my world", "my mini me's" etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There have been no posts where she has said how much she misses her children or is talking to them every night have there?
No none at all. Just shows how much she loves her kids, acting like a bleep and getting pissed up are her only joys in life.... Oh and looking in the mirror. Mind you she probably daren't say anything about them now after the F4J post.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Just catching up so I don't know if this has been posted yet but there's a few pics of Skanky in the wild and unfiltered....

1706523668435.png

...but home early...?!! at 2am as reported by the Sun....!!

1706524392976.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.