Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone also asked CF if she's seen Bunny's videos. Again she didn't answer but methinks she is regretting seeing KFP, I understand she had to because of Jeyda etc but she will probably be trying to keep away in future, more "friends" lost I think Kipper and I'm Loving it!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oooh look what I found on Chloe's instagram....seems your theories of tit going down were right, you clever Krusties

View attachment 2720949
"Wanted her man" hmmmm she had a new egg in tow.
If I am reading that right, she had a new egg with her last night and is already jealous of other women being around him? :eek:. Desperation at its finest!!!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Oooh look what I found on Chloe's instagram....seems your theories of tit going down were right, you clever Krusties

View attachment 2720949
"Wanted her man" hmmmm she had a new egg in tow.
She called her a horse? 😆 She has a cheek to call out anyone on how they look the midden that she is! Well done my fellow tattlers predicting that tit did indeed go down last night 👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I can’t ever keep up with her fucked up and crazy life but you can and I thank you.
The receipts are all here - again thank you .
Kate,Katie,Jordan whatever your name is there is a place at Karma’s table.
The dogs are here and waiting to have a word with you - !!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who wrote this??
It was a reply 23 hrs ago on a picture on Chloe Ferry's instagram of her & the Skank from about 5 days ago. The author looks like she could beat the crap out of the Skank as she's weight lifter!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
It was a reply 23 hrs ago on a picture on Chloe Ferry's instagram of her & the Skank from about 5 days ago. The author looks like she could beat the crap out of the Skank as she's weight lifter!
Oh this row wasn't from last night then? Unless she caused grief in the club again last night while with her new egg or was trying to bag another one! Either way CF seems to be seeing the light. I don't know much about her but she keeps a tidy house and clearly loves her dogs so that sets her apart from KFP immediately.
I think more people are hearing about the F4J report and she is now getting some grief while out and about. She doesn't help herself with her foul loud mouth and arrogant ways.

Reactions: 43
Christ, imagine meeting the weight lifter and the Munter Jeyda on a night out 😕
She had a man with her? And she chose to wear a skin tight diving suit with her tits out, aw whatevs eh? The mind boggles .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know,sitting here thinking she has no thoughts of child safety never has,I really think she is very Erm mentally unable to understand behaviour or safeguarding,all it is is about her,we know that,she really is mentally impaired I think regarding behaviour as such,it wouldn’t surprise me if she will or has asked P to do OF with her..We can all see what she is like,cracked isn’t the word Psycho is.Defo mentally ******** but in dangerous way.We’ve seen her how years have gone on its worse,yep drugs but ‘it’s her brain.’.
There is no distinction between the sexualised behaviour for work and then family time. With her it’s all very much all sexualised and that’s what the kids see and hear. Given her “ industry “ it’s just poor that there are not “ work “ and “ family “. But then we all know that the Jordan is not a persona it’s actually her and the Katie price was a persona dreamed up by Claire Powell . How she can’t see this or her family I’ll never know

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Oh this row wasn't from last night then? Unless she caused grief in the club again last night while with her new egg or was trying to bag another one! Either way CF seems to be seeing the light. I don't know much about her but she keeps a tidy house and clearly loves her dogs so that sets her apart from KFP immediately.
I think more people are hearing about the F4J report and she is now getting some grief while out and about. She doesn't help herself with her foul loud mouth and arrogant ways.
The comment was 23 hours ago so Skank would have still been 'working' at that point yesterday. So maybe front Friday night ? I can't remember what they did that night.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But 23 hours ago would make it midnight last night, so fits in with it all kicking off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.