Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The plot thickens skank being all silent pretending she was knackered, last 2 panto performances and not a big end of show social media blitz with cast and crew, no end of show night out and chloe gone all silent and secretive when people ask about skank. Something went down on the gargoyle gangs night out and think skank, one of Chloe's mates and some random bloke were at the center of it.🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
This whole existence right there is why the system needs to change. I'm not in the UK, but we also have a too-high threshold for removal when it comes to childrens welfare.
Like yes, the children might not be getting physically battered, but the emotional cost of neglect, emotional and physical goes far deeper than any bruise would.

And this is being documented in a public arena, she is showing us what she is living like. And SS think this is ok? KFP's family think this is ok????????

They are all an utter disgrace
Why isn't the F4J letter everywhere? Only place I seen it was X, but no interest in her on X a few people commented I shared it. Why isn't this big news? Frigging n Sexual Abuse FFS! Incest FFS Sleeping with Adults! I'm so sickened and angry! I mean the Social Worker was dodgy, kept kids from Kieran! Does he not have a good Lawyer?? Worker Got fired but that's it? Why aren't those kids taken already? What are they waiting for? Sussex Police and Sussex Child Services should be safeguarding those kids! Kieran needs to Sue police and SS! Has anyone seen it discussed? Why is everybody ignoring it? The media?🤬 JHC I'm sickened by this! 🤢🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Why isn't the F4J letter everywhere? Only place I seen it was X, but no interest in her on X a few people commented I shared it. Why isn't this big news? Frigging n Sexual Abuse FFS! Incest FFS Sleeping with Adults! I'm so sickened and angry! I mean the Social Worker was dodgy, kept kids from Kieran! Does he not have a good Lawyer?? Worker Got fired but that's it? Why aren't those kids taken already? What are they waiting for? Sussex Police and Sussex Child Services should be safeguarding those kids! Kieran needs to Sue police and SS! Has anyone seen it discussed? Why is everybody ignoring it? The media?🤬 JHC I'm sickened by this! 🤢🤮
There are more comments on the FB post

Reactions: 26
One worked for The Guardian and the other for The Times. Both pointed out to Fathers4Justice that they had tweeted allegations that could be highly libellous if found to be false. They urged F4J to delete the tweet so they didn't wind up getting sued. There was no conspiracy to stop a "negative backlash".
One worked for The Guardian and the other for The Times. Both pointed out to Fathers4Justice that they had tweeted allegations that could be highly libellous if found to be false. They urged F4J to delete the tweet so they didn't wind up getting sued. There was no conspiracy to stop a "negative backlash".
Why would those journalists even care though, I think they must have some kind of motive for wanting that deleted. Who’s gonna sue them? Not skank she’s not got a pot to piss in never mind afford lawyers
Just caught tail end of CF live she has a massive hangover. Wonder why? 🤔🤣 Someone posted before she logged out saying they "were very worried about her interaction with Katie Price" ? Trying to work out wether in general or something specific last night when they all stopped posting pic and vids🤔🤔
Maybe skank stayed out on the piss but didn’t want them posting it on sm cos she had panto again. Would explain how she was so hungover after supposedly only being out for a few hours.

Reactions: 25
My boy golden is a very handsome boy. I have been offered many times already for him to be a stud dog. I would vet anyone he went to. I want to be sure the mum will be well cared for, see the vet regularly , and the pups have all the proper checks and chipped and 1st vac before going to new forever home. It might not really be my responsibility but if he’s going to be the sire I want to be sure everything is above board. Anyone who provides a stud to her lab is completely irresponsible
Not to mention having hip and elbow scores done etc. Something she would never look into beforehand.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why would those journalists even care though, I think they must have some kind of motive for wanting that deleted. Who’s gonna sue them? Not skank she’s not got a pot to piss in never mind afford lawyers

Maybe skank stayed out on the piss but didn’t want them posting it on sm cos she had panto again. Would explain how she was so hungover after supposedly only being out for a few hours.
Yes the photo with Jeyda in the taxi could have been deflection for going home early.

Reactions: 23
What I don't understand with her young daughter constantly posting all over YT/tiktok is why not one adult whos supposedly looking after her is taking the tech of her or blocking the apps on the phone etc. It's not hard to do .
It's like the adults even her so called mother want some actual harm to come to her from an outside individual ..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Here’s a treat for you Stan, thankfully she’s not singing Kylie here 🙏🏾 let’s get this party started 🍷😁

View attachment 2718086
Who in gods earth would pay to watch that load of old shite
---
Just finished watching the ‘Jordan: You Don’t Even Know Me’ programme on YouTube that someone posted the other day. During a PA in a nightclub she asks the crowd ‘Girls, do we like revenge? Dane Bowers hated the fact that…a lot of you white men, admit, you wouldn’t like it if your girlfriend went with a black man, would you? So what I done is, I went with a guy who plays for Man Utd and he was black. It was all revenge’ 😱
Wow , that’s sick even by Skankys standards

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The plot thickens skank being all silent pretending she was knackered, last 2 panto performances and not a big end of show social media blitz with cast and crew, no end of show night out and chloe gone all silent and secretive when people ask about skank. Something went down on the gargoyle gangs night out and think skank, one of Chloe's mates and some random bloke were at the center of it.🤔
Did the 'Adams Family' turn up to the panto then? Would have thought there would have been photo's of the Frumpy Dumpling, AFP & Mr PP, is they had. Oh how I would love for her to return back to MM, be arrested & house repossessed. Kid's removed with permanent custody given to Kieran 🙏 Happy days❤. Sorry, when's she due in court (IF it ever happens) for next BH please?

Next thread title suggestion: #352 Cling on Kipper. Safety pin holding jumpsuit zipper, coz tit's the size of a Big Dipper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It seems the power lifting lady didn’t have an altercation in the club with KP, it was over Instagram a while back. She posted this a few minutes ago.
Ah dammit! I thought I'd stumbled on some hot tea from the club. Sorry Krusties. Stand down chaps. Still show what a controlling hole she is though.

Reactions: 29
Did the 'Adams Family' turn up to the panto then? Would have thought there would have been photo's of the Frumpy Dumpling, AFP & Mr PP, is they had. Oh how I would love for her to return back to MM, be arrested & house repossessed. Kid's removed with permanent custody given to Kieran 🙏 Happy days❤. Sorry, when's she due in court (IF it ever happens) for next BH please?

Next thread title suggestion: #352 Cling on Kipper. Safety pin holding jumpsuit zipper, coz tit's the size of a Big Dipper.
Don't know Willow not on social media so only going by lack of pictures and comments on here i'd say the clan stayed away even though they said they were going to a performance, think Jess turned up last night probably to drive skank home and next BH is a few weeks off, but it was to quiet yesterday so something happened on the gargoyle gangs night out. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not to mention having hip and elbow scores done etc. Something she would never look into beforehand.
DNA tested for genetic/hereditary diseases. I imagine the kind of breeder who would allow an animal to go to her wouldn’t bother with any of that 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well Done on VIP 😀😀💖💖🎉🥳🎊🥳🥰💖🤗😘🎉🎉🥳 xxxx.

View attachment 2721182

and an old pic from my Katie archives 😀😘 x ....

View attachment 2721186
Thank you so very much for my VIP Status badge, I feel honoured to have been officially "Pommed" ❤ More takent in your littlest paw than Skankerella has in her whole body 😍
---
Congratulations @InflateyKatey 💕💕🥳🥳🥳 Somehow I just Noticed I hit vip as well lol 😂
It’s The HasBeen in the Thread title thanks for that @WillowTree21 a HasBeen mention lol 😂
Congrats to you too @HasBeen x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh this row wasn't from last night then? Unless she caused grief in the club again last night while with her new egg or was trying to bag another one! Either way CF seems to be seeing the light. I don't know much about her but she keeps a tidy house and clearly loves her dogs so that sets her apart from KFP immediately.
I think more people are hearing about the F4J report and she is now getting some grief while out and about. She doesn't help herself with her foul loud mouth and arrogant ways.
My thoughts are that Jeyda was there to try and patch things up between CF and Kipper because CF had enough of her last time
---
If she can't keep the eggs attention at the start of the "relationship" it doesn't bode well for the future 🤣😂
Kipper is notch on the belt territory ... majority don't go beyond that and won't claim her publically ... I think it's going to take her a while to actually secure a noo egg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh, she’s doing that ‘I think I’m hot and sexy’ thing again….she’s sooooooo not, makes me feel really really really 🤢 twit…..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.