Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s Much worse!!!! I’ve honestly seen better acting in a junior school production
She’s awful but then she’s really good for nothing
She’s was a Page 3 for all of 9 months and now she can’t even get her Tits out as she’s no Nips lol 😂
2024 is coming along nicely for Skank
Don’t forget that wanker on the Newcastle chronicle said she silenced the critics 🤦🏽‍♀️ He was silenced by a wad of coin and freebies I’d say, what an embarrassment that bloke is, it’s crystal clear she’s f*cking abysmal.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Unfortunately SFP has me blocked of I'd be telling her to check her nieces social media since the child's mother obviously doesn't give a flying duck and is on the piss in Newcastle dressed like a prossie

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
also … was hating on Stephanie Davis earlier and watching her loose women interview from 7 years ago … was really shocked to see KFP looking … dare I say… (somewhat ish) normal here?! Wtf happened
---
I thought she looked great in those days when she toned down in so many ways. I honestly thought back then that it must've always been her plan to have implants removed and dress more low key as she got older. I actually thought it was a pretty smart move. She once again lied and said she preferred her boobs smaller and her clothes fit her for the first time, and looked better on her. Next thing, as soon as the scars healed she had bigger implants put in. It shows how you need to take everything she says with a pinch of salt. No one could've possibly predicted that she would go full on jordan in her mid 40's. I really liked her back then. Until she lied about rape, that did it for me. Now I just want all her lies exposed. And all her brain dead fans to see the truth. It will come

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She is fucked in the head ! Anyone with a right mind knows this !!
Feel so sorry for her children- feel sorry too for Pete and Keiran who have children with her.
Feel sorry for the animals.
Her nearest know what she is like and condone it for money.
I’ve come across a lot of narcissistic wrong uns in my life but she is the ultimate!
What a fucked up piece of tit she is !
She cares more about herself and fake deformed arse and tits than anything!
WOW weird self absorbed thing - we can’t ever understand it as we are nothing like it ?!?!
This is fucked up !!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 51
What is Dim Chloe getting out of this friendship with the bleep bleep? I know nothing about her..if she wants to mangle her body with surgery then that's her look out, but bleep bleep is toxic..can't see them being Buds for long, until Chloe's usefulness wears out.
I bet they don’t even like each other, just desperate for any scrap of PR

Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but if I was paying, yes paying, a nanny to be looking after my kids and this was going on on her watch she’d be getting sacked. WTF will it take to put a stop to this shitshow, cos that’s all it is 😡
Exactly this 👏. But then again, if she is taken direction from the mother...anything goes

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
If you don’t want to look at it why are you asking where it is?!?
I don't actually know to be honest!!! I don't want to look at it but at the same time I am horrified at the thought of what could be going on. I only know that I am among the many of us that are so concerned for her and Jett and yet are completely helpless to do anything! Knee jerk reaction in all honesty. If I say I don't want to know am I turning a blind eye? It's a very emotive topic and all of us react in different ways.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It makes you wonder too what sort of thing she has seen that makes her come up with these ideas! This isn't just a child recording herself having fun, these latest ones are highly sexualised ( in my opinion) and something no 9 year old should be doing! Or even know how to or want to!
I’ve been on internet child protection courses and seminars, and I know I’m only telling you and others what you are also aware of regarding this. Sadly I know it’s highly likely now she is chatting to adults, or even older children who will be suggesting sexualised ideas to her. It’s why I despair and keep saying this cannot wait for the courts to decide, she does not have any luxury of time. There are far worse things that could also be happening or will happen soon, it can’t wait another day, but it seems no one will intervene. It’s beyond heart-breaking, and I’m sorry I just don’t see when this will end. They had a wretched abandoned Christmas, a month has passed, and still nothing, it’s getting way too late to help her 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Not only is B latest recording disturbing but her eyes look so sad, it really does feel like we are watching two innocent kids being destroyed and all those close and involved are turning a blind eye, it’s a damn disgrace Sophie price if you are reading this then know by turning a blind eye you are equally to blame and shouldn’t have your own son in your care, if you ignore the abuse of your own niece /nephew how can you protect your own son, who’s to say you won’t turn a blind eye if your sister mistreats him, I’ve said what I’ve said 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
WTF had everyone seen Bs latest you tube absolutely awful …. When is this all going to end !!!
God I've just seen it, a paedos dream, poor little girl, she has been let down by everyone 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.