Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly this Geordie Shore lot film and post everything online, it’s exhausting watching on, if they keep this up tonight it will get very interesting 😁 They are so drunk already 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Check out Chantelle she’s slaughtering the Queen of the night Whitney Houston’s gonna haunt her lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
WTF had everyone seen Bs latest you tube absolutely awful …. When is this all going to end !!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That jeyda is an absolute Munter. Hard faced cow. Could slice onions on her chin. Never smiles . Never opens her mouth. No wonder she doesn't front the tik tok jyy shite. I actually get bad vibes just looking at her picture, quite a devious bleep I reckon.
She’s got really bad teeth

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That Jeyda, or whatever her name is, fook me she looks like hard work! Crack a smile love! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WTF had everyone seen Bs latest you tube absolutely awful …. When is this all going to end !!!
That’s Really Bad ☹☹☹☹ the Lips 👄

And she’s breaking out in spots and her forehead has a rash, it’s the Adult skincare she’s using, Skin isn’t mature enough for stuff like acids and retinoids, she can do some irreparable damage to her skin barrier or trigger follicular acne

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Check out Chantelle she’s slaughtering the Queen of the night Whitney Houston’s gonna haunt her lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks, I’ve got it 😁 I can’t load it, file’s too big, will edit it later. OMG Skank’s ‘acting’ is just so bad, then she starts singing Whitney 😂 Shame it cuts off, and Chantelle is screaming over it, I want more Whitney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like the penny has finally dropped. 🙏🙏
Hope that means he can see KHs situation now and help him.🙏🙏
All the exes should set up a Post Price Survivor's club. (PPS)
They could meet up to discuss the trauma they went through with her and how they got away and turned their lives around. Advice on legal stuff and how to get and keep the children out of her clutches🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m sorry but if I was paying, yes paying, a nanny to be looking after my kids and this was going on on her watch she’d be getting sacked. WTF will it take to put a stop to this shitshow, cos that’s all it is 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Has the penny dropped for SB? Or is he just going PR for his dad's psychological coaching bizniz?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t watch them, I find it too upsetting, I‘m not sure I even want to know how bad this is either 😔 I’ve been saying for months this has to be stopped, sadly it has now gone on too long, that little girl sounds badly damaged and no one will help her. It’s despicable how badly she has been failed, that SW to me is evil, and so is Edna, SS might be useless, but FFS Edna and the SW can stop this, they’ve chosen not to, and it looks we are no nearer that little girl being rescued from this dire situation 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I reported this account ages ago and nowt been done about it
---
I’m sorry but if I was paying, yes paying, a nanny to be looking after my kids and this was going on on her watch she’d be getting sacked. WTF will it take to put a stop to this shitshow, cos that’s all it is 😡
B looks so sad not an ounce of joy in her

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It really is Am Dram level of acting isn't it?
No it’s Much worse!!!! I’ve honestly seen better acting in a junior school production
She’s awful but then she’s really good for nothing
She’s was a Page 3 for all of 9 months and now she can’t even get her Tits out as she’s no Nips lol 😂
2024 is coming along nicely for Skank

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh wow that is awful 😔
It makes you wonder too what sort of thing she has seen that makes her come up with these ideas! This isn't just a child recording herself having fun, these latest ones are highly sexualised ( in my opinion) and something no 9 year old should be doing! Or even know how to or want to!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Sickening, their dad would have looked after them for free all this week that she's dumped them on Dim Lin or whoever. They would have been safe, loved and cared for.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.