Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the rules for living in Gibraltar if you are a British citizen?
Just popped into my mind because when my daughter went on holiday it included a trip to Gibraltar and the way the tour guide explained it was as "Just the same as the UK, but more sunshine".

Wonder if that would be an escape route new home base for her?

Bloody hope not, it seemed very nice there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's the rules for living in Gibraltar if you are a British citizen?
Just popped into my mind because when my daughter went on holiday it included a trip to Gibraltar and the way the tour guide explained it was as "Just the same as the UK, but more sunshine".

Wonder if that would be an escape route new home base for her?

Bloody hope not, it seemed very nice there.
The Rock 🪨 of Gibraltar is the same laws as the uk, therefore she would be easily tracked down
She ain’t going nowhere Not with them Tits she couldn’t even hideaway in a Full length Burka 🥷

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gee she’s so wooden, she’s dreadful 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The Rock 🪨 of Gibraltar is the same laws as the uk, therefore she would be easily tracked down
She ain’t going nowhere Not with them Tits she couldn’t even hideaway in a Full length Burka 🥷
But, it would be fun to see her try.

And then find out she's still in the same crappy situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gee she’s so wooden, she’s dreadful 😂

View attachment 2718588
Sheesh, her timing and delivery is appalling, I know she is not a trained actor, or trained anything, but surely she would have picked something up over the last few weeks?!
She just throws her head back and waves her arms around, hardly Meryll Streep!
in fact even the magnificent Ms Streep would struggle to play the mahogany one, stiff as a board, screeching and trying to "act" 🤪😱😩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi everyone, massive lurker here and massive hater of the kipper and all she is and stands for… saw this earlier and thought of you Krusties…
also … was hating on Stephanie Davis earlier and watching her loose women interview from 7 years ago … was really shocked to see KFP looking … dare I say… (somewhat ish) normal here?! Wtf happened
---

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 32
That jeyda is an absolute Munter. Hard faced cow. Could slice onions on her chin. Never smiles . Never opens her mouth. No wonder she doesn't front the tik tok jyy shite. I actually get bad vibes just looking at her picture, quite a devious bleep I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
There's duck all wrong with your body changing with the menopause, thank you very much! I'm very sensitive about it personally, especially not even being 40, jumping from and 8 to a 12/14. Kips problem is it's the botched tit she's done around it that is fighting against it making her look absolutely Frankenstein'd.

Edit..Definitely not pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly this Geordie Shore lot film and post everything online, it’s exhausting watching on, if they keep this up tonight it will get very interesting 😁 They are so drunk already 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly this Geordie Shore lot film and post everything online, it’s exhausting watching on, if they keep this up tonight it will get very interesting 😁 They are so drunk already 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Drunk is good @SmillieKylie 😁. Being drunk loosens tongue and relaxes inhibitions! They will do stupid things come out with some right corkers!
( She says rubbing her hands together with glee!:devilish: )and stupid as they already are, they will upload it for to be seen on the internet for prosperity! King Karma is waving his magic wand!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This person is in the Daily Fail. I don’t watch Traitors so don’t know anything about her. But surely it’s people like her who should be getting free plastic surgery instead of the likes of KFP and Westcrack? She’d surely be more appreciative than those two are after each if their 800 surgeries. And she does look good. View attachment 2718080
Or instead of free plastic surgery
Skank’s girl squad……what will Mum Skank wear to compete with these young girls 🤔

Edit….I’m actually enjoying watching this night unfold rather than being out on this cold January Saturday night 😁….how sad am I, nah I’m not sad, I’m also 45, same age as Skank, and I’m loving my sofa, glass of wine in hand, seeing what a mess she will get into tonight 😈😁

View attachment 2718270
bleeping HELL - THEY ALL LOOK DEFORMED!! :oops::oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.