Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe said a couple of years ago she regrets an eye lift which has left her with permanent scars, though she probably continued to have work done. She was just in her mid 20s, gee it didn’t even cross my mind to have work done at that age, it’s madness to me, she just didn’t need it 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2718426
She's had far too much cut off her nose, that and the lips look so odd.

Reactions: 27
The Girl Squad is getting bigger, there’s a load of them out tonight, this is gonna get messy 😁

View attachment 2718394
And smelly when skanky joins them, after shopping then 2 shows shaking her big booty in that fusty costume. She won’t shower before hitting the town (probably didn't bother this morning either). Bound to pull :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
And smelly when skanky joins them, after shopping then 2 shows shaking her big booty in that fusty costume. She won’t shower before hitting the town (probably didn't bother this morning either). Bound to pull :sick:
She will drench herself in perfume…. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
They are all at the panto, shouting and screeching,,Chloe and gang that is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Skank’s girl squad……what will Mum Skank wear to compete with these young girls 🤔

Edit….I’m actually enjoying watching this night unfold rather than being out on this cold January Saturday night 😁….how sad am I, nah I’m not sad, I’m also 45, same age as Skank, and I’m loving my sofa, glass of wine in hand, seeing what a mess she will get into tonight 😈😁

View attachment 2718270
Slags on tour... then the biggest slag will join in later..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She will drench herself in perfume…. 🤮
When I did some temp work in the fragrance department of a well known store, a couple of homeless people used to come in regularly and drench themselves with the testers. We used to turn a blind eye as they were never any trouble and if it made their day a bit more bearable why not.
Thing is I should imagine Skank has similar aroma as although she has access to soap and water she rarely seems to bother as lazy and thinks drenching herself in expensive perfume will hide the smell, trust me, it doesn't 😣

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Skank’s girl squad……what will Mum Skank wear to compete with these young girls 🤔

Edit….I’m actually enjoying watching this night unfold rather than being out on this cold January Saturday night 😁….how sad am I, nah I’m not sad, I’m also 45, same age as Skank, and I’m loving my sofa, glass of wine in hand, seeing what a mess she will get into tonight 😈😁

View attachment 2718270
Geez that outfit Chloe has on is definitely pushing the bounds of decency to the very limit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chantelle from G Shore posted a clip with her Saying I named my Rats Kieran and Pete
Carry on Digging yourself that Hole 🕳 skank

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What is Dim Chloe getting out of this friendship with the bleep bleep? I know nothing about her..if she wants to mangle her body with surgery then that's her look out, but bleep bleep is toxic..can't see them being Buds for long, until Chloe's usefulness wears out.

Reactions: 32
What is Dim Chloe getting out of this friendship with the bleep bleep? I know nothing about her..if she wants to mangle her body with surgery then that's her look out, but bleep bleep is toxic..can't see them being Buds for long, until Chloe's usefulness wears out.
Birds of a feather

Reactions: 22
I’m defo not sad to be at home all cosy - didn’t miss much and it doesn’t look like she got any better in the second half 😂😂

Whoever was filing did well to get that video, the security were pretty hot on getting people to stop taking pictures!
Interesting that they don't want any evidence out there of how bad this was then!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That costume must be absolutely minging by now after having been worn for all those previous shows now this one! It won't have been cleaned in between that's for sure. I have past experience of doing shows and know how smelly some of these costumes can get!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
When I did some temp work in the fragrance department of a well known store, a couple of homeless people used to come in regularly and drench themselves with the testers. We used to turn a blind eye as they were never any trouble and if it made their day a bit more bearable why not.
Thing is I should imagine Skank has similar aroma as although she has access to soap and water she rarely seems to bother as lazy and thinks drenching herself in expensive perfume will hide the smell, trust me, it doesn't 😣
Awww that's made me so sad about the homeless people. 😔😔 God bless them. X

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.