Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Around the peter andre time
I have a fuzzy memory of her buying them for Peter then when they split up she got rid of them super quick. Think one was called Pepsi? Jeez my brain is like her storage container....full of random junk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg is that chloe?? Wtf has she done to herself she looked lovely there!!
Yep she's had loads done. They all have the bbl done to have the Kardashian type tiny waist and big arse and hips. Never looks quite right though, you can always tell.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Omg is that chloe?? Wtf has she done to herself she looked lovely there!!
Chloe said a couple of years ago she regrets an eye lift which has left her with permanent scars, though she probably continued to have work done. She was just in her mid 20s, gee it didn’t even cross my mind to have work done at that age, it’s madness to me, she just didn’t need it 🤦🏽‍♀️

D7C4A31C-2842-489F-9116-E5EE5638CF76.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
This is hilarious!! 🤣😂 Jeydas head has been inflated, chin shaped with a pencil sharpener and her feet are pouring out of her shoes😂🤣😁Chloe looks like she's had her legs half dipped in tar and leant against a wall and they are all so filtered the poor girl on the right has had her left hand nearly filtered out of existence 😂🤣😅 I'm crying and this is just the start of the night oot 🤣😆🙏
I know!! It's hilarious! My sides are literally splitting with laughing so much. Do they really not check their photos before posting?
---
Another half hours drinking like that and they'll have forgotten all about meeting up with the manky Skanky 🤣🍻
Which will be a blessing I am sure!;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually there’s a Lola Jeans also near the theatre. They’ve all gone quiet, so maybe they all there.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.