Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skank’s girl squad……what will Mum Skank wear to compete with these young girls 🤔

Edit….I’m actually enjoying watching this night unfold rather than being out on this cold January Saturday night 😁….how sad am I, nah I’m not sad, I’m also 45, same age as Skank, and I’m loving my sofa, glass of wine in hand, seeing what a mess she will get into tonight 😈😁

View attachment 2718270
Can’t wait for the pics we’ll get later 😂 she’ll try and outshine these 4
---

---
Think this is what she was grabbing, oh how she’s reaching rock bottom

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
May have got this wrong but didn't Chloe say the other night or posted something they were all going to watch skank in panto before they went out on the piss together, they had better get a move on. 🤔
Yeah, drinking in Lola Jeans, miles away from the panto place
---
IMG_1989.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What the hell is wrong with this girl's waist and hips? I mean it's not actually possible......and the stairs behind them look a little bendy :unsure:

Screen Shot 2024-01-27 at 19.44.36.png

and apologies for anyone eating late but why are only Darth's big toe-nails red? The other toe mails look like they've been dipped in KP's hot tub?

Screen Shot 2024-01-27 at 19.44.46.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Can you imagine sitting in a nice little bar & that lot walk in .

Im guessing when they notice people are staring at them they think it’s because of how good they look …… and that people are jealous 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Another half hours drinking like that and they'll have forgotten all about meeting up with the manky Skanky 🤣🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
First show finished 30 mins ago….my ears 😱 the closing song is Kylie, the pain for me to keep hearing this 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This person is in the Daily Fail. I don’t watch Traitors so don’t know anything about her. But surely it’s people like her who should be getting free plastic surgery instead of the likes of KFP and Westcrack? She’d surely be more appreciative than those two are after each if their 800 surgeries. And she does look good. View attachment 2718080
She looks great

Reactions: 14
First show finished 30 mins ago….my ears 😱 the closing song is Kylie, the pain for me to keep hearing this 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2718359

I’m defo not sad to be at home all cosy - didn’t miss much and it doesn’t look like she got any better in the second half 😂😂

Whoever was filing did well to get that video, the security were pretty hot on getting people to stop taking pictures!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She ain’t pregnant, Not a single chance, she even said it she’s got no viable eggs when she was doing that ivf stunt with sink boy
She’s at least peri menopausal
Nothing but viruses and infections could grow in that plastic monster
Even if she did get some deluded fool to look twice at her, his baby making equipment would shrivel up and beat a hasty retreat back from whence it came!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t wait for the pics we’ll get later 😂 she’ll try and outshine these 4
---

---
Think this is what she was grabbing, oh how she’s reaching rock bottom
He played Peter the pervert…..very scrawny and skinny, she would snap him in half!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The Girl Squad is getting bigger, there’s a load of them out tonight, this is gonna get messy 😁

F25E9F1F-E392-483B-9841-0792B824B3AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
How is KP going to out do CF 😂
Chloe's hips are a really funny shape. I take it she hasn't paid to make them look like that? I still think she's much more likeable than skanky though

Reactions: 20
That sunburnt albino guy is there I see. He was at the Edinburgh plaster class I think. Why do so many gay guys love her to the point of obsession?
She Appeals to the same kind of Gay men that drag queens do, Not like Kylies fans who are the perfect ideal home and designer clothes crew, I know a lot about Gay Men and Transexuals after working at a Gay cab 🚕 company in Battersea Q Cars ( Queer cars) loved my time there 20 years or so ago 💕💕🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.