Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only a couple of weeks ago skank announced she was on her period AGAIN don't know why you'd announce that but must be something to do with egg hunting. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s pregnant. I think about 10 weeks. Not kidding either.
She is guaranteed NOT pregnant. Her stomach looks bloated when she puts on weight as she’s had it lipo’d and tucked to buggery so it has always looked like an odd board. You’d see it when on holiday, she barely bends in the middle. Like someone has put a board in her stomach, there’s no bend or rolls. As she has such few places where fat goes on now (her back being one) her inner organs will gather fat and push her stomach out.
Plus she’s a rancid inhospitable menapausal viper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Skank’s girl squad……what will Mum Skank wear to compete with these young girls 🤔

Edit….I’m actually enjoying watching this night unfold rather than being out on this cold January Saturday night 😁….how sad am I, nah I’m not sad, I’m also 45, same age as Skank, and I’m loving my sofa, glass of wine in hand, seeing what a mess she will get into tonight 😈😁

8360BF17-CFF3-40AA-96CF-8B516CF62EAF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Am currently reading her threads starting at the beginning (I know, glutton for punishment 🤦‍♀️).
It's pretty much the exact shame shite as now, she hasn't evolved in any way whatsoever, it's bizarre how someone in the public eye gets away with this much repetition and still has supporters 🤔🤯.
Her lies are so easy to disprove and yet 🙄
350,000 posts!???
Maybe just read the wiki, same info , just condensed, and maybe save your sanity, you will need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Skank’s girl squad……what will Mum Skank wear to compete with these young girls 🤔

Edit….I’m actually enjoying watching this night unfold rather than being out on this cold January Saturday night 😁….how sad am I, nah I’m not sad, I’m also 45, same age as Skank, and I’m loving my sofa, glass of wine in hand, seeing what a mess she will get into tonight 😈😁

View attachment 2718270F
Filtered to fuckery 😂 - imaging having those 16+ pints and waking up to reality the next morning! That would take a lifetime of therapy to come back from!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2718270
Are they all going out to a Kim Kardashian look alike competition…KFPwon’t get away with trying to look like Kris Jenner hairs too long 🤣(in fact KJ looks younger anyway…)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2718270
bleeping hell, is it the fashion nowadays to look like a dock fairy or a two-bit backstreet prozzie? They all look hideous. Are the men of Newcastle really that desperate? Their dicks would go green and drop off if they got within 6 feet of these munters 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
May have got this wrong but didn't Chloe say the other night or posted something they were all going to watch skank in panto before they went out on the piss together, they had better get a move on. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2718270
These lot need to invest in some moth balls. It would seem a hoard of insects have eaten away their clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2718270
This is hilarious!! 🤣😂 Jeydas head has been inflated, chin shaped with a pencil sharpener and her feet are pouring out of her shoes😂🤣😁Chloe looks like she's had her legs half dipped in tar and leant against a wall and they are all so filtered the poor girl on the right has had her left hand nearly filtered out of existence 😂🤣😅 I'm crying and this is just the start of the night oot 🤣😆🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Cocktail time….I actually feel like I’m on this night out, I’m there with them now, I’m loving it 🍷🤦🏽‍♀️😁

D2B67EED-D240-4564-AEA4-6305E0C22A4A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.