Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a video where’s she’s blocking the entrance to the shop, and two people are queuing behind her while she poses for the camera, they look like they are thinking “who’s this idiot”, pissing myself, what a twit🤦🏽‍♀️ 😂 Don’t worry about the little people eh Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2717984
That coat KP’s got on is a bit classy.
It’s not made of bin bag vinyl or fake fur.
She must have pinched it!

(but not from Lexi Fashion.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yay love this, a true review not the obsequious PR pieces they keep pumping out about her. Have to say that’s exactly how I believed she would be. Skank has no ability to do this, we’ve seen her sing, we know she can’t, she can’t dance either, she has zero rhythm, we know she can’t remember her lines and we know she is wooden with her delivery, she is definitely not amazing 😁 Thank you, it’s good to hear how bad she is confirmed 😈😁
I did feel like I had to take the opportunity to see her in real life and we were already in Sunderland so I didn’t mind going a little bit out of my way 😂😂

Truly felt like I needed to see it to believe it!!

I also feel like my money went towards compensating the cast who had to put up with working with her!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Well there's plenty of pages left on this thread,, so get the kids/family sorted tell them "after 9 its tattle time" get munchies and drinkies sorted and settle down this could be a long night. 🤣
“After 9 it’s Tattle time”….I love that! I bloody love Tattle!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks for update. Did you notice anyone else leaving by any chance and we’re all seats taken? 🤣
To be honest, we were at the back and I still felt the British awkwardness at leaving so it was a heads down and straight out job 😂😂

All the floor seats were taken - around 200 from my quick maths!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also, the line where she says about the rats being called Peter and Kieron weren’t her ad libbing or being witty, they were part of the script!
---
Get a zoom in to see how she looked in real life….
She looks like she's been baked for too long😲

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just finished watching the ‘Jordan: You Don’t Even Know Me’ programme on YouTube that someone posted the other day. During a PA in a nightclub she asks the crowd ‘Girls, do we like revenge? Dane Bowers hated the fact that…a lot of you white men, admit, you wouldn’t like it if your girlfriend went with a black man, would you? So what I done is, I went with a guy who plays for Man Utd and he was black. It was all revenge’ 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Don’t put that idea into her head,she will shriek Cole left me knowing I was pregnant the stress caused a miscarriage.
She ain’t pregnant, Not a single chance, she even said it she’s got no viable eggs when she was doing that ivf stunt with sink boy
She’s at least peri menopausal
Nothing but viruses and infections could grow in that plastic monster

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.