Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all,

early morning western saw a lizard, thought of you all! Not sure if it was a yellow backed spiny lizard or Gila monster but it was a bit frightening to me, although I’m sure he was a lovely boy

also Sid was narrating a short film on dustbin men,

anyway I’m sure more tit I mean stories to come out today, I mean there’s all them bills to pay!

Reactions: 13
IF by any chance you do manage to conceive Katie Price, how do you know it'll be a girl?? Do you have a sex-selective procedure in mind? Oh yeah I almost forgot that you need something cute to dress in pink, and can't really bond with your boys...
I thought sex selection was only available in the US and I'm sure that wouldn't even be possible with IVF. She's had 5 children who have been brought up by everyone but her. Enough is enough. She is vile. I hope all sites which support women undergoing IVF are taking note and planning to bombard her with the sort of wake-up call she needs. She can't wait to blame Crawl yet she hasn't conceived in the past 6 or 7 years.

I have it on good authority that my friend and Skankys plastic surgeon of choice 'The Butcher of Istanbul, MD' and his brother 'The Demon Dentist of Istanbul - Bee Gee Teath a Speciality' are diversifying their practice into new fields.
Isn't their cousin, the Butcher of Bosnia, relocating to the UK? Could he have the relevant surgical skills?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aaaaaaaand we're off 🥱😴. What a beautiful heartwarming love story huge advert for begging freebies. Nothing new & will have been done at the photoshoot weeks ago & held back for now. The creditor's will be delighted to read about more reckless spending to try & make the rancid woman look like a human 😡.

I love this comment though. She really has a high opinion of herself. The whole world will be watching 😳. Really? NOBODY GIVES A FLYING duck YOU PAIR OF MORON'S 🙄

Aaaaaaaand we're off 🥱😴. What a beautiful heartwarming love story huge advert for begging freebies. Nothing new & will have been done at the photoshoot weeks ago & held back for now. The creditor's will be delighted to read about more reckless spending to try & make the rancid woman look like a human 😡.

I love this comment though. She really has a high opinion of herself. The whole world will be watching 😳. Really? NOBODY GIVES A FLYING duck YOU PAIR OF MORON'S 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Total deplop is £27,152.04. As stated before, total will be more due to multiple items sold.

Still “fans” saying items not turning up and some saying no reply and having to get refund through PayPal. Price still pocketing money from items being lost in post.
Roll on 19th May. 🙏

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

They really do suffer from delusions of grandeur 🤬🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
No amount of money thrown at it will make skanky look good and since nobody has managed to create a Personality Transplant it will remain as vile inside as outside. They really do reckon themselves don't they? UGH & BARF

What sort of a mental case would pay good money towards yet another Forever Price Wedding fiasco anyway?

• Angry
  • Haha
Christ we all know it is because she is 43. Some ladies get lucky getting pregnant naturally at that age but it is no secret it’s hard after 40. It is not that you are old at 40, it is just the way it works.

Reactions: 14
Isn't their cousin, the Butcher of Bosnia, relocating to the UK? Could he have the relevant surgical skills?

Radnan would not put up with her tit - I think we know what he do with her and wanky ;)

Reactions: 6

It really is just an article of adverts. Nice to see prep kit being mentioned, after all skanky and wanky do spends loads of time with the presentation of their prep meals, it’s only fair that prep kit should be associated with them.
Am I correct in thinking that the prep meals were supposed to be for Harvey and S+W robbing the lad again (not that I want to eat them-or S+W🤣)

Is it me

They really do suffer from delusions of grandeur 🤬🤢
It really is just an article of adverts. Nice to see prep kit being mentioned, after all skanky and wanky do spends loads of time with the presentation of their prep meals, it’s only fair that prep kit should be associated with them.
Am I correct in thinking that the prep meals were supposed to be for Harvey and S+W robbing the lad again (not that I want to eat them-or S+W🤣)
I was just going to say I’ll give a prize to the first person who says how many ads 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

The whole world will be watching! Is it going to be televised or something, yeah, bet The Queen, Boris Johnson, Joe Biden, John Travolta etc etc will all be tuning in 😂😂

Kim Jong-Un will be sending over a lovely wedding gift for them both - A NUCLEAR BOMB 💣

So, yes Skanky, THE WHOLE bleeping WORLD WILL BE WATCHING!
YOU REALLY ARE A bleeping FRUIT LOOP!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ we all know it is because she is 43. Some ladies get lucky getting pregnant naturally at that age but it is no secret it’s hard after 40. It is not that you are old at 40, it is just the way it works.
All this stuff about no protection, is she telling us she slept with every bloke she met since she last had kids and never used contraception, pill ? Coil ? How comes she never fell fell , that’s bullshit ,
When did she stop using contraception if she has!
If she is trying has only been trying for two minutes
Woman is a chronic liar

• Angry
Does anybody know when she will start filming her attempt to boil an unfertilised egg on toast on Masterchef.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Total deplop is £27,152.04. As stated before, total will be more due to multiple items sold.

Still “fans” saying items not turning up and some saying no reply and having to get refund through PayPal. Price still pocketing money from items being lost in post.
Roll on 19th May. 🙏
My comment got deleted saying it was advertised as non refundable and Katie is not known for her loyalty to her fans must of hit a nerve as she or obviously not her one of her minions put the comment on about rescheduling or money back, funny how she hasn’t even mentioned her make up plasterclass since cancelling loads of them last year.

Attachments

• Angry
B84819B2-478D-4E0E-AFDD-9489D3A5FDC6.png
Here she is pretending to be pregnant for the paps with Alex. Good spotting from the commenter.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.