Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing face shields only do not protect against COVID you are suppose to wear a mask as well dim wits. Also nope can’t see any scars on skankys feet, strange that as my scar is 10 years old on my leg and is still very visible. This pair are the pits 🤢
All a load of 💩💩💩💩 my old mum had two ops for hips, the first one in her 30's, and one for a broken thigh 10 years ago, her scars were still visible when she died at 78, this twit thinks we all fell out of a conker tree and hit every branch head first on the way down 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
This from the Daily Mail. Katie Price said “we’re going to call the baby Miracle. I’m doing this for my mum. She told me to have IVF so she can see us have kids. It will break my heart if she can’t.”

For once I have no words.

My name is Mother Teresa and after my Radox bubble bath I shall think of peace and calm and all things beautiful as I wrestle with the state of some human excrement. Peace be with you all and your furry loved ones.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This from the Daily Mail. Katie Price said “we’re going to call the baby Miracle. I’m doing this for my mum. She told me to have IVF so she can see us have kids. It will break my heart if she can’t.”

For once I have no words.

My name is Mother Teresa and after my Radox bubble bath I shall think of peace and calm and all things beautiful as I wrestle with the state of some human excrement. Peace be with you all and your furry loved ones.
Miracle Woods. Brilliant, it sounds like frickin furniture polish 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
State of the dressing room 😳
Wonder why they are allowed to take Sid to ‘work’with them. Wish someone would confirm whether he has a child now he’s said in public he has no children. Their IVF story would likely unravel then. Would love to see that happen. They both look absolute fools with the details they’ve revealed (made up) about this issue. It would be a MIRACLE if they could bluff their way out of it lol.

• Angry
The thing is the wood polish I use is silicone free as otherwise it leaves a nasty residue. Can’t say that for Katie can we?

May the almighty father forgive me for my wickedness.

Night all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He really thinks he's something doesn't he?

Wanker.
Wearing face shields only do not protect against COVID you are suppose to wear a mask as well dim wits. Also nope can’t see any scars on skankys feet, strange that as my scar is 10 years old on my leg and is still very visible. This pair are the pits 🤢
My appendix scar is a thin white line and I can still see it, I had my appendix out nearly 27 years ago. You'd expect to see hers as it was an ugly scar. What ever happened to Zoe the mua?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just skimmed the last 10 pages, Katie has really made a lot of peoples piss boil.

S and W getting cosy in the dressing room was and 11 on the vomitometer.

Oh bleeping hell, how brain dead can you get?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly drives me crazy! I'm not trying to be judgy and some people genuinely can't wear masks however have you noticed it's a certain type of person that just wears a visor as if it's enough like a token gesture they don't really care at all.
Don't get me started on the feet I'm a wheelchair user and the hoops and red tape I've had to jump through to get minimal help is a joke and there are still many places not accessible. And you have this person supposedly so injured flaunting around in heels! Unbelievable..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
These pair of twats are so focused on being in the news every day that everything goes out of the window especially dignity , I can’t believe she told the whole world that her fella might be a Jaffa and he went along with it , has the bloke no pride ?

Also while I’m on a rant , these bleeping rags that enable the old hag , 9 times out of ten when a couple break up the woman gets the kids , I mean kids should be with their mother , So there’s a reason she hasn’t got custody, Never hear her say I want to get custody do you ? This so called wonderful mother , Ive heard the dads proudly say how well the kids are doing in school , I’ve never heard anything similar from that slag bag ,
But the rags say she’s co- parenting , What the duck is that ? No she may have visitation rights dont see much parenting , wonder how many parents evenings she’s been to ? Rabid old trollop

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
These pair of twats are so focused on being in the news every day that everything goes out of the window especially dignity , I can’t believe she told the whole world that her fella might be a Jaffa and he went along with it , has the bloke no pride ?
It seems that every bloke she goes with has to have all his most personal information splashed across the media for all to read. I’m sure he must be a bit dim to go along with all this 🐂💩💩💩💩. They all seem to go along with her dress sense they look bloody ridiculous but they think they look lovely. Pair of troglodytes.

• Haha
except Katie Price, didn't you know she can do anything. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
One of the criteria for woman over 40 to have ivf one the nhs is they have to have had regular unprotected sex with their partner for over two years
Also they must not have had ivf before
Also some trusts will not offer if you have had kids before because there are obviously people more deserving who haven’t but want a child
Some trusts will only offer it to women under 35

Also she better get a move on because she will be 43 in ten days is it ? and the NHS will not do it , No chance at all
So To sum up she has two hope of getting ivf on the NHS , Bob hope and no bleeping hope

Classic pmsl 🤣

• Haha
I've been reading through the comments in The Fail. She's really pissed a lot of people off with this IVF bullshit. A lot of emotions, strong feelings & hurt. It's really upset me reading the comments. She has really messed with people's mental health & wellbeing.
But, as we know, she won't give a flying duck. She is truly the most disgusting piece of low life tit on this planet 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
I've been reading through the comments in The Fail. She's really pissed a lot of people off with this IVF bullshit. A lot of emotions, strong feelings & hurt. It's really upset me reading the comments. She has really messed with people's mental health & wellbeing.
But, as we know, she won't give a flying duck. She is truly the most disgusting piece of low life tit on this planet 😡
Bless you 👽🤗😘 she's all me, me, me, no thought whatsoever for anyone else, she's cuntish, don't let her upset you x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.