Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry it's late but I got so upset by Skanky and Wanky on SPL yesterday. I'll tell you why further down. Here goes:

1. Opening scene Wanky flashing his ridiculous Turkey teeth straight in the camera. For someone who doesn't want 'fame' he seems to be quite comfortable trying to get it. He was clearly 'thrilled' to be on terrestrial TV! Wanker, I wanted to kick my TV screen in. I couldn't do a screen grab so I've pictured it on my phone. His 'smile' is still rictus and doesn't reach his eyes. In my humble opinion, I've said it many times before, he looks sinister, threatening, nasty and evil. He'll turn on Skanky if he hasn't already. Telling when Skanky asked Harvey what Cole called mummy he said 'head'.

2. Then Skanky waxing lyrical about her 5 gawgus children and how she loves being a mum and is a 'nurturing' person. Well yes I suppose you may be if you consider pimping out your kids, plastering your daughters (one who's only 6) in make up and putting on open social media for any pervert to see. She exploits them to sell clothes and bathbombs, completely exploits Harvey and letting Cole torment, bully and tease him 'nurturing'!

Stupid witch has lost custody of 4 children to their dads who appear to feed and cloth them and get them to school. She has 'access'. Harvey is in residential care and morbidly obese. Great mum right there.

3. She wants more babies! Then Cole is on talking about 'we go through thinking she's pregnant' etc. Best get yourself down to Tesco for some more tests. He really does believe in his one brain cell mind, he's some kind of celebrity. He has no redeeming traits, is a bully, liar, scammer and troll. I actually hate him and I don't say that lightly. Must be the first 'TV Personality' with no personality!!!

4. Then Coles lies about using steroids when 'he was young'. We all know that is a lie as he was boasting about using illegal ones less than a year ago.

5. They decided to visit a private clinic. Who paid for that then as she is alledgedly skint?

6. Then on to the fertility doctor who Skanky talks over continually. Cole has become very vocal. Clearly trying to set himself up as someone in the media. I never remember Alex, Kieran or Kris behaving like this. Makes you wonder why this has happened with this one and not the others? I believe it's him getting her to force him into the spotlight.

7. Skanky telling the doctor she's conceived easily before. It's a well known fact that she has never used any form of contraception but has failed to fall pregnant with all the men she's shagged over the last 7ish years?

8. Even though the doctor said her scan was 'encouraging' for her age she decides there is nothing wrong with her. Cole then goes off for a sperm test. Results never revealed.

9. Back in the studio. He's very vocal for someone who doesn't want fame. Skanky illiterate classic 'I check when I'm ovalating???'

10. Then they talk about popping a couple out and how this one will be special. Sure her 5 other kids will be delighted.

I got cross and a bit upset yesterday as both my lovely son and I nearly died when I had him. My husband didn't know if both or either of us would come out OK. We did thank god. I'd lay my life down for Joe.

Afterwards we tried for another baby but nothing happened. We were told it could have been my body saying it didn't want to go through that again.

We had 3 rounds of IVF which we paid for ourselves. We were offered treatment on the NHS but we didn't want to deprive someone who couldn't afford to pay the opportunity.

Failed but there you go, it's the hand life deals you.

But to see someone, sorry it is personal, who has 5 kids already, 4 of which she doesn't have custody of and one morbidly obese and at least 3 injured seriously in her care I'm furious. Furious for all the women out there who are currently having or waiting for IVF.

She has insulted them and has no idea of the consequences of her actions. It's all about her and Cole. Just as she's insulted people with life changing injuries, cancer, those in wheelchairs and the disabled.

Sorry but in the words of lovely Dolly 'I hate that bleep'.

Sid you have made me laugh but I’m totally lost, I really did think at first you were some way connected with them!

for those of us not in the know who is the Demon Dentist et al?

thanks muchly
Just my daft imagination!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It really is just an article of adverts. Nice to see prep kit being mentioned, after all skanky and wanky do spends loads of time with the presentation of their prep meals, it’s only fair that prep kit should be associated with them.
Am I correct in thinking that the prep meals were supposed to be for Harvey and S+W robbing the lad again (not that I want to eat them-or S+W🤣)
Just a thought for skanky - get Plop Kitchen to do the wedding breakfast for you!
Each of the three guests gets a plastic tray (unopened of course) from the selection of gourmet meals on offer which are them nuked to order by the "Chef" - they might even have that Sticky Toffee Pudding that other advert goes on about endlessly.

Robbing H's Plop Kitchen meals though? Seriously????? Is there no level this scumbag won't stoop to??? :mad:

View attachment 572133Here she is pretending to be pregnant for the paps with Alex. Good spotting from the commenter.
Still using the same-old-scams then;

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Sorry it's late but I got so upset by Skanky and Wanky on SPL yesterday. I'll tell you why further down. Here goes:

1. Opening scene Wanky flashing his ridiculous Turkey teeth straight in the camera. For someone who doesn't want 'fame' he seems to be quite comfortable trying to get it. He was clearly 'thrilled' to be on terrestrial TV! Wanker, I wanted to kick my TV screen in. I couldn't do a screen grab so I've pictured it on my phone. His 'smile' is still rictus and doesn't reach his eyes. In my humble opinion, I've said it many times before, he looks sinister, threatening, nasty and evil. He'll turn on Skanky if he hasn't already. Telling when Skanky asked Harvey what Cole called mummy he said 'head'.

2. Then Skanky waxing lyrical about her 5 gawgus children and how she loves being a mum and is a 'nurturing' person. Well yes I suppose you may be if you consider pimping out your kids, plastering your daughters (one who's only 6) in make up and putting on open social media for any pervert to see. She exploits them to sell clothes and bathbombs, completely exploits Harvey and letting Cole torment, bully and tease him 'nurturing'!

Stupid witch has lost custody of 4 children to their dads who appear to feed and cloth them and get them to school. She has 'access'. Harvey is in residential care and morbidly obese. Great mum right there.

3. She wants more babies! Then Cole is on talking about 'we go through thinking she's pregnant' etc. Best get yourself down to Tesco for some more tests. He really does believe in his one brain cell mind, he's some kind of celebrity. He has no redeeming traits, is a bully, liar, scammer and troll. I actually hate him and I don't say that lightly. Must be the first 'TV Personality' with no personality!!!

4. Then Coles lies about using steroids when 'he was young'. We all know that is a lie as he was boasting about using illegal ones less than a year ago.

5. They decided to visit a private clinic. Who paid for that then as she is alledgedly skint?

6. Then on to the fertility doctor who Skanky talks over continually. Cole has become very vocal. Clearly trying to set himself up as someone in the media. I never remember Alex, Kieran or Kris behaving like this. Makes you wonder why this has happened with this one and not the others? I believe it's him getting her to force him into the spotlight.

7. Skanky telling the doctor she's conceived easily before. It's a well known fact that she has never used any form of contraception but has failed to fall pregnant with all the men she's shagged over the last 7ish years?

8. Even though the doctor said her scan was 'encouraging' for her age she decides there is nothing wrong with her. Cole then goes off for a sperm test. Results never revealed.

9. Back in the studio. He's very vocal for someone who doesn't want fame. Skanky illiterate classic 'I check when I'm ovalating???'

10. Then they talk about popping a couple out and how this one will be special. Sure her 5 other kids will be delighted.

I got cross and a bit upset yesterday as both my lovely son and I nearly died when I had him. My husband didn't know if both or either of us would come out OK. We did thank god. I'd lay my life down for Joe.

Afterwards we tried for another baby but nothing happened. We were told it could have been my body saying it didn't want to go through that again.

We had 3 rounds of IVF which we paid for ourselves. We were offered treatment on the NHS but we didn't want to deprive someone who couldn't afford to pay the opportunity.

But to see someone, sorry it is personal, who has 5 kids already, 4 of which she doesn't have custody of and one morbidly obese and at least 3 injured seriously in her care I'm furious. Furious for all the women out there who are currently having or waiting for IVF.

She has insulted them and has no idea of the consequences of her actions. It's all about her and Cole. Just as she's insulted people with life changing injuries, cancer, those in wheelchairs and the disabled.

I can't explain how mad I am for everyone on here who has had problems with fertility. I am humbled by you all when I read your stories and of the love for your children and for those of you who wanted kids but couldn't have them. This thread is personal not just a simple laugh. But a lot of us have found laughter helps with the pain. Unburdening your anger here feels safer than with a roomful of friends/family. The sad fact is that most of us would be happy if this dreadful cartoon of a person simply had the guts to say she realised that she is wrong and apologises properly. But it has never been her fault ever. Big hugs to you Blue and all of us affected by them 🤗 🤗 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sid you have made me laugh but I’m totally lost, I really did think at first you were some way connected with them!

for those of us not in the know who is the Demon Dentist et al?

thanks muchly
Thank you so much that’s great. Does Sid write for Harry Hill?

Irl? Is he in Ireland?
I'm a she and wish I did write for HH! Mainly comedies on BBC and ITV for content. Think if you rewatch some of the most popular ones you'll spot my writing style!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Don't say she jumped out of SPL window yesterday 🤦‍♀️
That cannot be skanky. Think of her crippled feet, the Life-Threatening Injuries already sustained, how cole has to carry it about like a giant raddled sloth-in-a-wig. Nah she's now got herself a stunt double as all the precocious superstars have, like that Tom Cruise bloke however if it was her why didn't somebody slam the lid down then stick it in the crusher?

• Haha
  • Heart
Katie, you need to answer your phone...both of them. You’ll want this update.

It’s ok, I’m sure it won’t be Glenn calling you 😉 Nice chap.

Got good news, you can drag the IVF storyline out a bit longer.

I can 100% guarantee you won’t be in court next week.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

I know how you feel Blue, she has struck a nerve with me before (like so many others) with her bullshit for ever changing stories and it's all for a quick buck 😡

Why these papers/magazines keeps paying her AGAIN for her repeated crap is beyond me

• Heart
  • Sick

Is this good news for us lot???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Cruising through this bullshit of theirs &getting enraged at all the tit about skanky and wanky, there outside in my garden I can hear something!
"Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo!"
Do you suppose someone is trying to tell me sumfink? haha o_O

Reactions: 12

But previously Im sure skanky had said when she dragged Bryson to a fertility clinic that she had fallen pregnant twice and miscarried.

Totally hear what u are saying Blue. I’m in a wheelchair, can’t walk and I find skanky offensive and the lowest of the low over her ‘broken’ feet.
I was able to carry one baby but my body said enough is enough when I tried and miscarried the second.

skanky has 5 children already, she should be putting them first, those poor kids having to put up with her as a mother.

I absolutely detest skanky and wanky, cannot wait until karma does happen,

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Oh it will have some trauma or another lined up as an excuse, be sure of that - maybe it's Saint Amy the Apostle's turn to be rushed into hospital or perhaps H is due another stint at A&E? Either will do

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just had a thought, a delay means Alex R will be out of prison by then also..... mmmmmmmm.....

• Wow

I'm a she and wish I did write for HH! Mainly comedies on BBC and ITV for content. Think if you rewatch some of the most popular ones you'll spot my writing style!
Sorry I got your sex wrong!

I probably won’t spot your writing as I can’t say I watch much modern comedy apart from Harry Hill and when it was on Little Britain. I like the Two Ronnie and Spike Milligan. Basically anybody zany and grotesque!

Anyway, you are funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh it will have some trauma or another lined up as an excuse, be sure of that - maybe it's Saint Amy the Apostle's turn to be rushed into hospital or perhaps H is due another stint at A&E? Either will do
Her sister perhaps, as she is due to to drop in 2 weeks.

Reactions: 7
I think Cloudchaser might be referring to W8 Glenn, her personal pap.
Ah yes him - sorry I'm all worried now... the message is ambiguous - why won't she be in court? That's where we want her...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.