Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought sex selection was only available in the US and I'm sure that wouldn't even be possible with IVF. She's had 5 children who have been brought up by everyone but her. Enough is enough. She is vile. I hope all sites which support women undergoing IVF are taking note and planning to bombard her with the sort of wake-up call she needs. She can't wait to blame Crawl yet she hasn't conceived in the past 6 or 7 years.

Isn't their cousin, the Butcher of Bosnia, relocating to the UK? Could he have the relevant surgical skills?
NEWS FLASH!

I have spoken to my friend Burka 'The Butcher of Istanbul, MD' and his brother Duman 'The Demon Dentist of Istanbul' and indeed you are correct Liar, their Bosnian cousin 'IVF Ivan' is relocating to Turkey to help run the 3rd business. I'm assisting with their marketing material but I'm extremely concerned.

They want to use the strapline 'Is your man a jaffa, 'cos here it doesn't matter!' They intend to offer celebrity sperm but I fear they will use the lookalikes Duman has installed free Turkey teeth into.

They insist they have the Bee Gees (most of all are dead so how IVF Ivan has got the sperm I have no idea), Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Johnny Depp, Justin Beiber, Price Andrew and Donald Trump on their books as donars. Could believe the last two and Trumps orange skin colour and bald head would compliment Skankys looks.

On another bombshell, little Sid failed his internship with the Butcher and is now back in the UK with his chainsaw. My Dudley has stepped in and is flying to Turkey with his multihead screwdriver as we speak with his chaperone, my good chum Alan Partridge.

Dudley has lost most of his teeth to old age so the Demon Dentist is going to insert a set in payment for his services but I'm a bit concerned with the artists impression.

Meanwhile, Alan has had to fly with a job lot of tungstan tip screws from B&Q in his luggage for Butcher so he can screw Skankys face back on when she next turns up looking for a freebie!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The whole world will be watching! Is it going to be televised or something, yeah, bet The Queen, Boris Johnson, Joe Biden, John Travolta etc etc will all be tuning in 😂😂

Kim Jong-Un will be sending over a lovely wedding gift for them both - A NUCLEAR BOMB 💣

So, yes Skanky, THE WHOLE bleeping WORLD WILL BE WATCHING!
YOU REALLY ARE A bleeping FRUIT LOOP!!!
Don't say she jumped out of SPL window yesterday 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Note the drugs required are not included in the fees. When my friends underwent this years ago they were atronomically expensive on top of the procedures but then skanky forks out for Other Sorts of Drugs already judging by her's & cole's boggle-eyed photos.
Unfortunately I almost bet that they will get free ivf from some shady clinic and we will see the hashtag postings. I hope that I am wrong

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Since the Gruesome twosome document everything
Does anyone know where I can find pics of the epic engagement? Marquee in the garden etc ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the picture with Kris touching her belly at the Wedding
Why do her exes just go along with it? Is price really like Jim Jones, David Koresh. Are we all missing the bigger picture, maybe the red tops are under prices spell too. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The only way doctors would say that she is likely to be pregnant this year is if she is using an egg donor.

My mum said this morning she dreamed about Katie last night as I keep telling the latest News about her from here. She said in the dream her and Katie went shopping in PrImark and Katie bought a big pink dress.

• Haha
  • Wow
NEWS FLASH!

I have spoken to my friend Burka 'The Butcher of Istanbul, MD' and his brother Duman 'The Demon Dentist of Istanbul' and indeed you are correct Liar, their Bosnian cousin 'IVF Ivan' is relocating to Turkey to help run the 3rd business. I'm assisting with their marketing material but I'm extremely concerned.

They want to use the strapline 'Is your man a jaffa, 'cos here it doesn't matter!' They intend to offer celebrity sperm but I fear they will use the lookalikes Duman has installed free Turkey teeth into.

They insist they have the Bee Gees (most of all are dead so how IVF Ivan has got the sperm I have no idea), Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Johnny Depp, Justin Beiber, Price Andrew and Donald Trump on their books as donars. Could believe the last two and Trumps orange skin colour and bald head would compliment Skankys looks.

On another bombshell, little Sid failed his internship with the Butcher and is now back in the UK with his chainsaw. My Dudley has stepped in and is flying to Turkey with his multihead screwdriver as we speak with his chaperone, my good chum Alan Partridge.

Dudley has lost most of his teeth to old age so the Demon Dentist is going to insert a set in payment for his services but I'm a bit concerned with the artists impression.

Meanwhile, Alan has had to fly with a job lot of tungstan tip screws from B&Q in his luggage for Butcher so he can screw Skankys face back on when she next turns up looking for a freebie!
I am now choking to death with laughter 😂 - the pics are superb - poor little Dudley. I think you will find IVF Ivan will be in a UK jail so that he is close to Katie when she is sent to Holloway and that they will be utilising the disused underground network with trained rats moving the necessary sperm, needles, drugs, etc., to get KP up the duff. I suggest Dudley is trained to use a sledgehammer to bring down the tunnels and save the UK!

Don't say she jumped out of SPL window yesterday 🤦‍♀️
Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! 😂

All this stuff about no protection, is she telling us she slept with every bloke she met since she last had kids and never used contraception, pill ? Coil ? How comes she never fell fell , that’s bullshit ,
When did she stop using contraception if she has!
If she is trying has only been trying for two minutes
Woman is a chronic liar
Don't you remember that drunken pa she did in Turkey telling people not to have safe sex? It'll be on the web somewhere. Think that was where she met Charlie Farley.

Does anybody know when she will start filming her attempt to boil an unfertilised egg on toast on Masterchef.
Ah that old favourite... 'How do you like your eggs in the morning? Fertilised?'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
NEWS FLASH!

Sid you have made me laugh but I’m totally lost, I really did think at first you were some way connected with them!

for those of us not in the know who is the Demon Dentist et al?

thanks muchly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sid you have made me laugh but I’m totally lost, I really did think at first you were some way connected with them!

for those of us not in the know who is the Demon Dentist et al?

thanks muchly
The Demon Dentist and Butcher of Istanbul are pet names for the surgeons who have operated for free on KP when she is in Turkey. @BigBlue2018 knows them <cough>. Hence the Bee Gee pics of some hairy Turks :LOL: Also, 'Sid' is a script writer with a mad imagination irl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Since the Gruesome twosome document everything
Does anyone know where I can find pics of the epic engagement? Marquee in the garden etc ?
We're still waiting.

Might be wrong (ha!) But I really do think that the Henlehall pap shoot (aka Babbygwo Cole's "marquee" garden tat shoot) was the planned staged " surprise" engagement. However they were called out on it before the weekend was even over due to them breaking lockdown rules and although (from memory) Take-a-Dump ran with some valentine pics, I think it was morally too much for even them to turn it into an engagement announcement so they've just waited until there was less tit to report. Oh wait.....

• Haha
The Demon Dentist and Butcher of Istanbul are pet names for the surgeons who have operated for free on KP when she is in Turkey. @BigBlue2018 knows them <cough>. Hence the Bee Gee pics of some hairy Turks :LOL: Also, 'Sid' is a script writer with a mad imagination irl.
Thank you so much that’s great. Does Sid write for Harry Hill?

Irl? Is he in Ireland?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I'm an old bat but what does this plug walk thing mean?
TOP DEFINITION
A plug (or the plug) is a person who has the ability to get or supply hard-to-find items, especially drugs.

OTHER MEANING

The Plug Walk is a dance that was started by Rich the Kid’s song “Plug Walk.” You might have seen your friends, social media stars, or even celebrities Plug Walking lately. If you want to get in on the trend but you don’t know how, just stand with your knees together, pick up your legs one at a time, and keep your arms loose, and you can be Plug Walking in no time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Been thinking ( Before you lot start yes I know it’s dangerous) Skanky bought what was a lovely house and is now a shithole, In 2014 for £1325000
Should be worth over £1.64 mill now , The official receiver could not sell it pay off the mortgage and be left with £1000, So prob the cost of repairing it must be horrendous, but she surely must owe lots on it ? There is still two charges on it as far as I know , one for the mortgage company and of course the receiver , can’t imagine how she thinks she’ll be moving back there ? If he had the money to buy a £800,000 house surely he’d be better off paying towards the MM ? Just saying , Just trying to unravel some of their billy bullshit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.